Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Miley Cyrus - "Flowers"

Featured Replies

  • Replies 4.1k
  • Views 396.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Winning for Pop Solo is already enough, but to win in a general field is insane. She’s had so much to climb out of (respect wise) from being the face of Disney Channel, to Bangerz, to Dead Petz, to ev

  • mileytayIor
    mileytayIor

    Last night felt like a dream we used to pray for times like this. Im so proud of her like i'll never turn my back on this woman ever. 

  • #1 (+52) on US iTunes + ESV is #6 (+144)   I hope it will revive the era

What a great song, I love everything about it. The video is also very good. Loved Plastic Hearts so I have high hopes for this album.

It's probably a grower. Not unlike an actual flower really

Absolutely loved this. Not many could’ve made this work. And the visuals were so gorgeous.

 

spacer.png
 

spacer.png
 

spacer.png

Edited by Lawssance

Spotify WW - Debuts:

 

#10 Midnight Sky - 2,742,579

#11 Prisoner - 4,022,659

#14 Mother’s Daughter - 2,634,609

#29 Nothing Breaks Like A Heart - 1,880,523

#29 Slide Away - 1,860,476

#70 Younger Now - 992,746 

#84 Malibu - 850,259 :rip:

 

I'm gonna go ahead and predict 3.5M for Flowers just to be safe, but I'd love to see 5M+ :clap3: but wow her debut numbers really are insanely low, **** RCA forever

Umm this is kinda cute but also very boring. Giving deluxe album track what was she thinking releasing this as a lead :katie: 

Ok this is quite enjoyable. It does not scream "first single" like Midnight Sky did but i will take this. She looks phenomenal in the video as well. 

On first listen I love it already which is rare. At first I was like its a good song but its not really lead single material but its such a fun song, I hope it does well for her.

 

Two things though the video is nice especially when the final chorus hits but I feel with how fun the song is more could have been happening visually, but I like the concept and I guess people don't really care much for music videos anymore anyway so its cute but also why is it called Flowers? Love Me Better sounds like a much better title.

Edited by HabbGaga

6 minutes ago, yourcloud said:

Ok this is quite enjoyable. It does not scream "first single" like Midnight Sky did but i will take this. She looks phenomenal in the video as well. 

I do think it's more suitable for early 2010s lead singles, when you can literally read by the listen that song isn't a great choice for pop tune. I also have low-key Perfect Illusion vibes, which def wasn't a good choice for the first single.

21 minutes ago, wish said:

Spotify WW - Debuts:

 

#10 Midnight Sky - 2,742,579

#11 Prisoner - 4,022,659

#14 Mother’s Daughter - 2,634,609

#29 Nothing Breaks Like A Heart - 1,880,523

#29 Slide Away - 1,860,476

#70 Younger Now - 992,746 

#84 Malibu - 850,259 :rip:

 

I'm gonna go ahead and predict 3.5M for Flowers just to be safe, but I'd love to see 5M+ :clap3: but wow her debut numbers really are insanely low, **** RCA forever

Lowkey shocked @ MS going top 10 and Prisoner doing 4M+

 

I hope she pulls through with this one :jonnycat:

This will be a hit and break her status of being chart poison in the US.

Edited by mystery

Its a good song, definetly a grower.

 

I think it makes great use of a sample and that is rare in the tiktok era.

what an instant song :katie2: 

I heard it as a Youtube ad

but recognised her right away

This is a good song but it sounds like OMG What’s Happening but slowed down

If she doesn't smash WW with this .... she will never do ... 

 

 

INSTANT HIT

  • ATRL Moderator

I would be very surprised if this does better than Midnight Sky 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.