Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Miley Cyrus - "Flowers"

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, smoore95GAGA said:

Ok so

 

1. Midnight Sky

2. Mother’s Daughter

3. We Can’t Stop

4. See You Again

5. Flowers

6. 7 Things

7. Can’t Be Tamed

8. PITUSA

9. Younger Now

10. 

 

Sweaty not you forgetting and teplacing Malibu, her best lead single. :thing:

  • Replies 4.1k
  • Views 396.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Winning for Pop Solo is already enough, but to win in a general field is insane. She’s had so much to climb out of (respect wise) from being the face of Disney Channel, to Bangerz, to Dead Petz, to ev

  • mileytayIor
    mileytayIor

    Last night felt like a dream we used to pray for times like this. Im so proud of her like i'll never turn my back on this woman ever. 

  • #1 (+52) on US iTunes + ESV is #6 (+144)   I hope it will revive the era

For me the base song itself is not bad, but the production and general structure is so boring and goes no where. It's like they have a skeleton for a good song, and more work would've made it actually good. Still perched for the rest though

2 hours ago, Dystopian said:

it feels a bit too underproduced.

i didn't really like midnight sky either but i loved plastic hearts so i'm sure the album will have more to offer.

Exactly my feelings! Felt like it needed something more production wise. Cute song and video but Midnight sky definitely hit harder.

Just now, Admiringamor said:

Exactly my feelings! Felt like it needed something more production wise. Cute song and video but Midnight sky definitely hit harder.

It's serving 70s perfection though

 

g0zpX9s.gif

5 minutes ago, If U Seek Amy said:

For me the base song itself is not bad, but the production and general structure is so boring and goes no where. It's like they have a skeleton for a good song, and more work would've made it actually good. Still perched for the rest though

I think they’re purposely avoiding overdoing the production so that it doesn’t put off casual listeners. 
 

I thought the exact same but I think they’re showing restraint on purpose. Midnight Sky shows Miley knows how to pack a punch on a final chorus if she wants to but that song didn’t really click with US audiences and I’ve noticed recently minimal production seems to be more successful atm. 

this is gonna bomb so hard :rip: what is this joanne random track 11 tease reject? terrible song and she sounds awful

Edited by Post Malone

2 minutes ago, gloamingtheplain said:

I think they’re purposely avoiding overdoing the production so that it doesn’t put off casual listeners. 
 

I thought the exact same but I think they’re showing restraint on purpose. Midnight Sky shows Miley knows how to pack a punch on a final chorus if she wants to but that song didn’t really click with US audiences and I’ve noticed recently minimal production seems to be more successful atm. 

I do hope she succeeds even if I am not a fan of this single song. I can totally see that point too, particularly in the American market

Minimal production didn't work for BIllie though, but i do not think this song is minimally produced. Just more indie and soft in production then why are used to from miley

It's cute I guess but a massive step down from Midnight Sky as far as lead singles go. The fact that it basically uses the exact melody from the chorus of When I Was Your Man doesn't help at all because that song always annoyed me :toofunny3:

  • ATRL Moderator

Not what I was expecting at all. It's nice, kind of middle of the road but it's a tune :jamming:

I like this! It’s very simple but it has attitude and it’s catchy enough to be loved by the GP… I mean radio would eat this up if the label plays all its cards because I think it was made for the format for me at least… but streaming is the main issue for me with this kind of song tbh… they better push the song to death to streaming because if not then it’s over 

27 minutes ago, rihannasbe$tfrnd said:

Sweaty not you forgetting and teplacing Malibu, her best lead single. :thing:

Oh damn I didn’t even realize :rip:

 

I edited it. It’s at 5, between SYA and Flowers

Edited by smoore95GAGA

10 minutes ago, Post Malone said:

this is gonna bomb so hard :rip: what is this joanne random track 11 tease reject? terrible song and she sounds awful

Your username is literally Post Malone. The epitome of trash

37 minutes ago, Walk_Away21 said:

Oop. The bass line is MASSAGING my ear drums. We have to stan! @Reverse Warholian @Sexyzinger

 

g0zpX9s.gif

It's a cute little foot tapper. Let's see if radio gets on board. 

2 minutes ago, Reverse Warholian said:

It's a cute little foot tapper. Let's see if radio gets on board. 

My 2023 Wrapped is not safe! It's a grower confirmed!

 

giphy.gif

It's cute, theres a good song here but not fully produced 

Also, I can't believe I'm saying this but this would much better if was shorter... the song feels obnoxious after 2:45 mark

33 minutes ago, Post Malone said:

this is gonna bomb so hard :rip: what is this joanne random track 11 tease reject? terrible song and she sounds awful

Get your ears checked, you weirdo. :redface:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.