The Ultimate Madonna Singles Showdown | WINNER!

supaspaz

• ATRL Moderator
3 hours ago, John Slayne said:

i can't remember what the 4th song was but is this the same top 4 from the discography rate? :rip: @madonnas 

I would love to know this. I'm putting money on it.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• supaspaz

• Chris

• dabunique

• naval23

• ATRL Moderator

JSmqke0.png

We have reached the Final Four of the tournament (find a complete draw here), which means we are on the cusp of naming Madonna's greatest single. With all of the top seeds still in play, the big question now for voters is whether they prefer the Queen of Pop when she's baring her heart or commanding the dance floor. As always, in each of the match-ups below, please pick the single that's like an angel sighing. Happy voting!

FINAL FOUR

(1) "Like a Prayer" vs. (1) "Vogue

(1) "Frozen" vs. (1) "Hung Up"

VOTE

Like a Prayer vs. Vogue

Frozen vs. Hung Up

• ATRL Moderator

@Julia Fox @HeavyMetalAura @James_Dean @AdrianNicki @tiagol88 @lachiqui_klk @RobDeWittBukater @Invisibility @Katamari @1989 @Espresso @JoAddams @The Next Day @naval23 @Mariya Takeuchi @style17 @_Fey @ReH2o @Ayanaa @Venice B @Gottasadae @PopKills @ArtForFreedom @Schami66 @GreatestLoveofAll @John Slayne @Psycho @KillingYourCareer @Ace Reject @Saddy @Achilles. @Quicksand @Kirby Kirbs @Planet Mars @andresg770 @McNulty @Wicked @greento @Sunstone @mchl @Frappucino @LikeaRebel @Truth Teller @brenda-walsh @allforyou @Miichael @K$Ellie @Pluto2022 @Chris @Wildcat @Never Ending @Legend E @Monky_2405 @Shy Boy @Terylee @Janet @T.O.A.D.S. @Reverie @SimSim @Gabers05 @Subomie @Ewan Chaos @Oktober Knight @Tusk @305 @Rican @Soda Pop Queen @unison stan @slw84 @State of Grace. @Ophelia @Taemira @Madonno @Patrick @Nippy'sReceipts @Angels @Tropical @Kiss It Better @Ger-55 @Allday @dreamsicle @spree @dirrtydiana @Slap @collin @Jooj @EnigmaticAndroid @Sanctuary @Ghibli @Alessandra @besaid @glamrock<3 @Lament @Chasing Comet @prézli @Lover @The7thStranger @cityfolk @Girlicious @reymiu @madonnas @Dark Miracles @Staryu @Ghost @dabunique @CREATIVEREBELLION @RockStarShit101 @Miss Show Business @lawmak @Elysium @CBC @Lithium. @Hook Up @Masochism @UnanimousBB16 @Sparkle @EJQL8 @Diamond Heart @Cheriah @KevinDG @Jaay @jacklovesyou1 @Zayka @Agenor @°ColdFire° @ATWK @@michael @bestfiction @roso @Future Lover @TipToe @GlamSlam @Melancholy @taipei @Repelex @God_Donna @Mooncrown @Ken Lee

It's the Final Four!

Like a Prayer vs. Vogue

Frozen vs. Hung Up

Like a Prayer vs. Vogue

Frozen vs. Hung Up

Vote for Vogue and defeat the reductive Like a Fraud!

• ATRL Moderator

gosh y'all are so predictable :doc: 

Like a Prayer

Frozen

1 minute ago, Legend E said:

gosh y'all are so predictable :doc: 

Like a Prayer

Frozen

they are her biggest and best songs for a reason ig

Like a Prayer vs. Vogue (Vogue deserves #2 spot)

Frozen vs. Hung Up (Hung Up is hella overrated)

• ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, GreatestLoveofAll said:

they are her biggest and best songs for a reason ig

I personally kinda despise Vogue. I appreciate it for the classic it is, but it is extremely overplayed and, frankly speaking, a little basic.

I think Hung Up could have also gone a round earlier.

I would like it if people would appreciate her less 'big' songs as well, and it would always be nice to see a little bit of diversity in this kind of threads, but whatever.

Vogue

Hung Up

I've never really liked Frozen all that much, tbh.

1 minute ago, Legend E said:

I personally kinda despise Vogue. I appreciate it for the classic it is, but it is extremely overplayed and, frankly speaking, a little basic.

I think Hung Up could have also gone a round earlier.

I would like it if people would appreciate her less 'big' songs as well, and it would always be nice to see a little bit of diversity in this kind of threads, but whatever.

Vogue is my songgg but Hung Up- its truly great 10/10 but not top 4 for me- shii not even top 10. and you right- i do feel like her lesser known songs deserve a chance. it may not be your taste but i personally wish I'll Remember got more love

Like a Prayer vs. Vogue

Frozen vs. Hung Up

Omg the way every wrong song won last round 

Just now, GreatestLoveofAll said:

i personally wish I'll Remember got more love

whitney-houston-this.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.