Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

https://x.com/benyahr/status/1989043210434257197?s=46
 

ok but why am I just now realizing how her RS covers are hit after hit??? Maybe her most consistently good magazine. 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

5 hours ago, Sannie said:

designers

 

Fecal Matter 

anne-hathaway-devil-wears-prada.gif 

The fact that every RS pic is MILES better than the fugly mayhem album cover :campfire:

Total Mayhem 2025

Album inspired by Devil Wears Prada May 2026

If Total Mayhem or the new music sounds like The Dud Dance, she can keep it tbh 

 

More Abra, Disease, KFL, SoaM pls mom

7 minutes ago, gagalips said:

If Total Mayhem or the new music sounds like The Dud Dance, she can keep it tbh 

 

More Abra, Disease, KFL, SoaM pls mom

TDD was from the MAYHEM sessions and saved it for Wednesday so after its reception I think she already got the hint, lol

tumblr-n6wb6yk-BUk1sg1rgbo6-r2-250.gif

 

You're not a real Gaga fan if you hate or trash "Chromatica." Glad Gaga agrees and has TASTE in her discography because "Chromatica" is her third best album—1. "MAYHEM." 2. "Born this Way."—and has the best POP record with the coolest lyrics that she's ever created and released called "911."

 

 

Turning up emotional faders.

 

1.thumb.gif.92b6dff0b7495b32b262de648760


Keep repeating self-hating phrases.

 

1.thumb.gif.92b6dff0b7495b32b262de648760


I have heard enough of these voices.

 

1.thumb.gif.92b6dff0b7495b32b262de648760


Almost like I have no choice.

 

1.thumb.gif.92b6dff0b7495b32b262de648760

 

...Vin

I don't hate on chromatica I just don't think it's anything special. It's not terrible but it's not amazing either. Mayhem is miles better. 

17 minutes ago, Vin said:

tumblr-n6wb6yk-BUk1sg1rgbo6-r2-250.gif

 

You're not a real Gaga fan if you hate or trash "Chromatica." Glad Gaga agrees and has TASTE in her discography because "Chromatica" is her third best album—1. "MAYHEM." 2. "Born this Way."—and has the best POP record with the coolest lyrics that she's ever created and released called "911."

 

 

Turning up emotional faders.

 

 


Keep repeating self-hating phrases.

 

 


I have heard enough of these voices.

 

 


Almost like I have no choice.

 

 

 

...Vin

And who let you in here?  :bam:

 

JKJK, you are spilling here I fear, I am a Chromatica apologist, it's a solid dancepop album with exceptional vocals and clean production

It's so funny to me that Michael's business (and the one Gaga is on the Board of apparently) is literally right down the road from where I live. :lmao: I always hope to see him visiting the lab. 

The one thing I kept saying this era was missing was more magazine photoshoots, so thank u Miss GaGa for completing the era for me 

 

:flower:

Chromatica is good but its clear her heart wasnt fully in it

I mean is the only album she isnt credited as a producer apart from like the interludes

Edited by Sugden

I don't pay much attention to Gaga's commentary about her old work. I know how she is after following her closely for 17+ years.

 

In 3 years, she'll be saying how MAYHEM didn't reflect the peace she actually felt for years. :deadbanana: I love the sis, but it's become very predictable. 

Chromatica is good and it does have some of her best lyrics (911, Enigma, Replay) but also some of her worst + uninspired production (Free Woman, Stupid Love, 1000 Eurovisions) 

 

:clack:

Free Woman lyrics are not that bad. The verses are actually top notch melody and lyrics, love when she talks from her pre fame pov, like Rivington Rebels, downtown, the underground scene, although it is very subtle on Free Woman. 

36 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

I don't pay much attention to Gaga's commentary about her old work. I know how she is after following her closely for 17+ years.

 

In 3 years, she'll be saying how MAYHEM didn't reflect the peace she actually felt for years. :deadbanana: I love the sis, but it's become very predictable. 

At least she hasn't reached Miley territory. :biblio:

Chromatica was like a fresh greasy Big Mac after the pop famine of Joanne. Not the healthiest food but still delicious and passed through our bowels quick. Thankfully after the food poisoning of JFAD and Peptobismol of Harlequin, Mayhem served us a buffet of excellent varied Michellin Star cuisines with some loose junk food (TDD) as a treat.

 

Spoiler

I'm currently marathoning her videos high and whew my mother

 

:suburban:

 

  • ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, hausofbryan said:

I don't pay much attention to Gaga's commentary about her old work. I know how she is after following her closely for 17+ years.

 

In 3 years, she'll be saying how MAYHEM didn't reflect the peace she actually felt for years. :deadbanana: I love the sis, but it's become very predictable. 

in 2030 she will call mayhem a chaotic time in her life struggling to find faith and harmony. :skull:

She attempts to succinctly break down the story. "Mayhem is how I start the show," she says. "It's the most egocentric side of me, a side of being Gaga that I really loathe. I basically announce that I'm the queen, and I put a more naive and youthful version of myself into a deep sleep — with a desire to torture her, as a way of teaching her how to be great. Ethereal Gaga enjoys it. She just falls into this gothic mania, and Mayhem is aghast because her whole motivation was to teach this girl a lesson and sort of abuse her into greatness. And what she wanted doesn't go as planned."

 

:mayhem:

6 minutes ago, HonourableVomit said:

She attempts to succinctly break down the story. "Mayhem is how I start the show," she says. "It's the most egocentric side of me, a side of being Gaga that I really loathe. I basically announce that I'm the queen, and I put a more naive and youthful version of myself into a deep sleep — with a desire to torture her, as a way of teaching her how to be great. Ethereal Gaga enjoys it. She just falls into this gothic mania, and Mayhem is aghast because her whole motivation was to teach this girl a lesson and sort of abuse her into greatness. And what she wanted doesn't go as planned."

 

:mayhem:

Oh she knows she's the HBIC during Act I

 

:mayhem: 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.