Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

I would love to hear an album based on her perspective on (literal) motherhood, so I hope her taking time to bear a child(ren) wouldn't mean full retirement

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

It's actually quite refreshing to see her be so open and honest in an interview. You can clearly tell she's doing good, especially if you compare it to any interview post ARTPOP.

Edited by POPTART

is total mayhem real or we're trying to manifest it lol 

The grammy campaign will be a MASSSIVEEEE!! Oh mother

10/10 photoshoot. Front-to-back interesting topics that recontextualize her career and this era. AP tea and J/C criticism. Oh, I'm eating good

 

ezgif-1-33aaeabbd8.thumb.gif.ac0761840f7

17 minutes ago, POPTART said:

It's actually quite refreshing to see her be so open and honest in an interview. You can clearly tell she's doing good, especially if you compare it to any interview post ARTPOP.

I've actually noticed that since the very first interview for the Mayhem era -- the way she seems very centred, confident and upfront.

Since her debút, in pretty much all her past engagements with the press I always saw a little guarded-ness (for which I don't blame her) 

11 minutes ago, infrared said:

is total mayhem real or we're trying to manifest it lol 

Yes

 

ezgif-1-33aaeabbd8.thumb.gif.ac0761840f7

1 hour ago, fossora said:

WHEN DID THIS ***** GET THE TIME TO SHOOT SUCH A SICKENING PHOTOSHOOT??? HELLOO?? WAS THIS IN THE VAULTS?? CUZ WE GOT NO PHOTOSHOOTS THIS ERA AND NOW WE'RE GETTING PROBABLY ONE OF HER BEST PHOTOSHOOTS?? WE FINALLY GOT TO RECEIVE OHH GODGAA :jonny5:

September 23rd 2025, in between the American and European leg of the Mayhem Ball.

Mother is giving us a feast this era. :WAP:

 

Edited by MonstahNL

31 minutes ago, infrared said:

is total mayhem real or we're trying to manifest it lol 

It's real and it's happening

 

Source: My gut feeling. 

Miss Michael has been so good for her. :jonny: The way she talks about him and vice versa is so genuine and endearing. You can tell he's confident with himself and his success and doesn't need to live through or for her. Just two people who've genuinely connected and enjoy working with and helping one another.

  • Author

STORY_LadyGaga_RollingStone_S6_2417.jpg?w=799

One of the most stunning, symbolic photo taken I have to say!

  • Popular Post

I love that she's been able to "reclaim" to look and feel of Lady Gaga without it feeling like a retread. As much as I do like the Chromatica imagery, a lot of it sometimes verged into "Lady Gaga cosplay" territory. She now looks like how Lady Gaga should look in 2025. Elevated. Evolved. Matured, but still a look that people would immediately think "Lady Gaga" when seeing.

One thing I've loved about this era is getting confirmation that she was in fact going through a lot post-ARTPOP that really did impact her work, I knew I wasn't crazy. Best interview I've read in a WHILE. 

 

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, Sannie said:

I love that she's been able to "reclaim" to look and feel of Lady Gaga without it feeling like a retread. As much as I do like the Chromatica imagery, a lot of it sometimes verged into "Lady Gaga cosplay" territory. She now looks like how Lady Gaga should look in 2025. Elevated. Evolved. Matured, but still a look that people would immediately think "Lady Gaga" when seeing.

Exactly. FACTS. 

I am actually so happy she spoke about the clear lack of quality when it comes to Joanne and Chromatica because for us that were here since pre BTW times we could clearly feel that and those post ASIB fans were calling us crazy and unappreciative of Gaga's work. I am so glad that even she is confirming this - for those that didn't find that Netflix documentary obvious when it comes to her life, health and that album. 

I love when Gaga wears designers who are big fans. https://www.instagram.com/p/DQfHo9fEyOa/?hl=en&img_index=1

 

Fecal Matter and Gaga are a match made in heaven and I love that she's been wearing the **** out of them lately.

Just finished reading the interview. Such an amazing in-depth, career spanning piece. And the photoshoot is absolutely stunning. :jonny:

 

She seems to be in such a great place and Michael is the best partner ever. So happy for her. Keep that campaign for AOTY going strong, mom and dad monster  :jonny5:

 

15 minutes ago, Sannie said:

retread

Chi I read this as-

2 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

Chi I read this as-

You are what you read, sistren.

 

I did too after posting it and was like, "wtf why did I write that".

:rip: 

Edited by Sannie

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.