Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Europe getting Joanne and now Smell What I Shat… keep trying us it'll work wonders for your career miss Gag

40 minutes ago, Hair said:

Look What I Found as the closing song... a choice :dies:

What's wrong with one of her best songs being the closer

She will release act 2 just to avoid doing Chromatica encores ijbol 

58 minutes ago, tost1 said:

 

Who's that girl

Labubu Gaga 

 

We have the new role :duca:

This is the kind of movie I see Katy Perry doing a soundtrack to. 

6 hours ago, Aden said:

While AOTY is uncertain I actually do feel the momentum is there for a GF win and that alone would be a monumental win.

 

Bad Bunny winning AOTY would still be a win for Godga since it's her son, her bloodline.

 

:sistrens:

I also think the chances for a GF Grammy have never been bigger. There's the overdue narrative in terms of her having zero GF Grammys, the Grammys do love her, she's been performing anytime they needed her to, the album has the most nominations for a female this year, they like the album a lot, it's widely praised and it's got two hits. I don't think she's going home with zero GF Grammys. She's never been closer to one. 

If Bad Bunny must win AOTY, Abra winning ROTY and Luther/Wildflower winning SOTY would be a reasonable outcome for me, and I'd be more than happy with that being her first GF win. But it's more likely that they will just default to Luther in both song categories cause they're lazy fucks :grump:

Australia is probably gettin The Fame since they were one of the first to embrace it and I feel like if there's a Latin/Brazil leg, she'll save Chromatica since it did great numbers here. I will not complain tbh. Would love if she did Sine From Above on my date, either piano or the closing song, since shes never played it live. 

4 minutes ago, The Witch said:

does ga ga hates france? why they getting slops

 

tenor.gif

I wish I could of gotten an ASIB song instead of Fashion of His Flop 

The fact that my GP friends are loving Garden of Eden and Vanish Into You, which is rare for any Gaga album outside her fanbase, says a lot about this album's potential to be bigger. But she really fumbled by not releasing those as singles, and that will never sit right with me

tenor.gif

  • Popular Post

Spotify

Poker Face: 1.929B (+1.327M)

I Gotta Feeling: 1.921B (+854K)

 

YouTube Music

Poker Face: 2.6B

I Gotta Feeling: 1.5B

 

I Gotta Feeling won the battle back in 2009, but Poker Face won the war.

 

:khalyan:

Best Gaga song to listen to while taking a can opener to your supple nips?

Edited by PicklePower

2 hours ago, Doctor Dick said:

Abra for ROTY or Grammys cancelled. 

 

9pdrgmndnidd1.gif

for a specific reason or is this just one of our daily grammy crashouts that we'll have until the ceremony :eli:

2 hours ago, pablozedd said:

Australia is probably gettin The Fame since they were one of the first to embrace it and I feel like if there's a Latin/Brazil leg, she'll save Chromatica since it did great numbers here. I will not complain tbh. Would love if she did Sine From Above on my date, either piano or the closing song, since shes never played it live. 

she better do Chromatica songs in Australia :jonny:  we didn't get the tour so there's a high chance. I think she's saving The Fame for last as it's 'where it began' 

 

But if I hear Beautiful Dirty Rich blasting in a stadium I would not complain

On 11/13/2025 at 11:31 PM, Chaos Angel said:

Not expecting a GF win at all. Bad Bunny should get AOTY & Luther is a stronger contender than Abracadabra for ROTY/SOTY. Sucks cause she'll likely be top 3 for all those categories. Let's just set our expectations for 2 wins: Pop Vocal & Dance Pop.

NO

 

:xtinass:

Edited by hausofbryan

What we are NOT going to do is to entertain the idea that MAYHEM might pull a Daydream at the GRAMMYs! 

 

OUT with the negativity here! 

 

rebuke-god.gif

 

 

54 minutes ago, Pop Art said:

Spotify

Poker Face: 1.929B (+1.327M)

I Gotta Feeling: 1.921B (+854K)

 

YouTube Music

Poker Face: 2.6B

I Gotta Feeling: 1.5B

 

I Gotta Feeling won the battle back in 2009, but Poker Face won the war.

 

:khalyan:

Isn't poker face the second best selling digital single of all time behind Rolling In The Deep?

 

Outsold AND outstreamed!!

30 minutes ago, PicklePower said:

Best Gaga song to listen to while taking a can opener to your supple nips?

Swine for sure

5 minutes ago, Kurt Hummel said:

Swine for sure

I agree Kurt

The Dead Dance still rising on radio, I :dies: 

 

Im here for it though :duca:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.