Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 hour ago, WildAmerican said:

for a specific reason or is this just one of our daily grammy crashouts that we'll have until the ceremony :eli:

That and a daily Katy-drag.

 

 BTOGoXN.thumb.gif.322fa64aeea15f7679aa6d

 

38 minutes ago, LostInStereo100 said:

The Dead Dance still rising on radio, I :dies: 

 

Im here for it though :duca:

#Halloween2026isOurs. :WAP:

11 hours ago, tost1 said:

 

Who's that girl

Labubu Gaga 

 

We have the new role :duca:

Labubus were such a fad, they have already vanished into trash

6 hours ago, babyforlife said:

The fact that my GP friends are loving Garden of Eden and Vanish Into You, which is rare for any Gaga album outside her fanbase, says a lot about this album's potential to be bigger. But she really fumbled by not releasing those as singles, and that will never sit right with me

tenor.gif

The way this album added 4 songs to her fumbled singles portfolio 

tenor.gif

Telephone gonna reach 1B before Judas it seems

 

And then we have Paparazzi and Million Reasons next :clap3:

TDD aged like milk for me :rip:  Ion feel like listening to it and when I hear it on the radio which I do I'm kinda not gagged. When I hear Abra on radio I'm always gagged! 

 

 

the way I know Bobby has booked her as the lead in the Labubu movie

 

QmmQSVT.jpeg 

I did my prediction of where I think Gags discography sitting at certifications wise:

 

The Fame - (9x Plat)
Just Dance - (17x Plat)
Poker Face - (16x Plat)
Paparazzi - (8x Plat)
Love Game - (6x Plat)
Starstuck - (2x Plat)
Eh, Eh - (1x Plat)
Beautiful Dirty Rich - (1x Plat)
Boys Boys Boys - (1x Plat)
Summerboy - (1x Gold)

 

The Fame Monster - (7x Plat)
Bad Romance - (16x Plat)
Telephone - (8x Plat)
Alejandro - (6x Plat)
Monster - (1x Plat)
Speechless - (1x Plat)
Dance In The Dark - (1x Gold)

 

Born This Way - (8x Plat)
Bloody Mary - (8x Plat)
Born This Way - (8x Plat)
Judas - (6x Plat)
The Edge of Glory - (6x Plat)
You And I - (5x Plat)
Marry The Night - (2x Plat)
Americano - (1x Plat)
Hair - (1x Gold)
Government Hooker - (1x Gold)
Scheiße - (1x Gold)
Heavy Metal Lover - (1x Gold)

 

ARTPOP - (2x Plat)
Applause - (6x Plat)
Do What U Want - (1x Plat)
G.U.Y. - (1x Gold)
Venus - (1x Gold)
Dope - (1x Gold)

 

Joanne - (2x Plat)
Million Reasons - (5x Plat)
The Cure - (2x Plat)
Perfect Illusion - (1x Plat)
Joanne (Where Do You Think You're Going)

 

A Star Is Born - (5x Plat)
Shallow - (7x Plat)
Always Remember Us This Way - (3x Plat)
I'll Never Love Again - (2x Plat)
Is That Alright? - (1x Plat)
Look What I Found - (1x Gold)

 

Chromatica - (2x Plat)
Rain On Me - (4x Plat)
Stupid Love - (2x Plat)
Hold My Hand - (2x Plat)
Sour Candy - (1x Plat)
911 - (1x Gold)

 

Mayhem - (2x Plat)
Die With A Smile - (8x Plat)
Abracadabra - (2x Plat)
Disease - (1x Plat)
The Dead Dance - (1x Gold)
Garden of Eden - (1x Gold)
How Bad Do You Want Me? - (1x Gold)
Vanish Into You - (1x Gold)

Cheek To Cheek - (1x Plat)
Love For Sale - (1x Gold)
Winter Wonderland (Single) - (1x Gold)

 

Total: 215M
Albums: 38,5M
Singles: 176,5M

The monsters of Lyon passing out two nights in a row, iconic.............; well i mean, i hope they're okay

 

 

deluxeyxx-gaga-crying.gif

14 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

the way I know Bobby has booked her as the lead in the Labubu movie

 

QmmQSVT.jpeg 

Lady Perry ?

6 minutes ago, perfillusion said:

I did my prediction of where I think Gags discography sitting at certifications wise:

 

The Fame - (9x Plat)
Just Dance - (17x Plat)
Poker Face - (16x Plat)
Paparazzi - (8x Plat)
Love Game - (6x Plat)
Starstuck - (2x Plat)
Eh, Eh - (1x Plat)
Beautiful Dirty Rich - (1x Plat)
Boys Boys Boys - (1x Plat)
Summerboy - (1x Gold)

 

The Fame Monster - (7x Plat)
Bad Romance - (16x Plat)
Telephone - (8x Plat)
Alejandro - (6x Plat)
Monster - (1x Plat)
Speechless - (1x Plat)
Dance In The Dark - (1x Gold)

 

Born This Way - (8x Plat)
Bloody Mary - (8x Plat)
Born This Way - (8x Plat)
Judas - (6x Plat)
The Edge of Glory - (6x Plat)
You And I - (5x Plat)
Marry The Night - (2x Plat)
Americano - (1x Plat)
Hair - (1x Gold)
Government Hooker - (1x Gold)
Scheiße - (1x Gold)
Heavy Metal Lover - (1x Gold)

 

ARTPOP - (2x Plat)
Applause - (6x Plat)
Do What U Want - (1x Plat)
G.U.Y. - (1x Gold)
Venus - (1x Gold)
Dope - (1x Gold)

 

Joanne - (2x Plat)
Million Reasons - (5x Plat)
The Cure - (2x Plat)
Perfect Illusion - (1x Plat)
Joanne (Where Do You Think You're Going)

 

A Star Is Born - (5x Plat)
Shallow - (7x Plat)
Always Remember Us This Way - (3x Plat)
I'll Never Love Again - (2x Plat)
Is That Alright? - (1x Plat)
Look What I Found - (1x Gold)

 

Chromatica - (2x Plat)
Rain On Me - (4x Plat)
Stupid Love - (2x Plat)
Hold My Hand - (2x Plat)
Sour Candy - (1x Plat)
911 - (1x Gold)

 

Mayhem - (2x Plat)
Die With A Smile - (8x Plat)
Abracadabra - (2x Plat)
Disease - (1x Plat)
The Dead Dance - (1x Gold)
Garden of Eden - (1x Gold)
How Bad Do You Want Me? - (1x Gold)
Vanish Into You - (1x Gold)

Cheek To Cheek - (1x Plat)
Love For Sale - (1x Gold)
Winter Wonderland (Single) - (1x Gold)

 

Total: 215M
Albums: 38,5M
Singles: 176,5M

by my calculations Chromatica is 2x diamond

 

QmmQSVT.jpeg 

 

5 hours ago, LostInStereo100 said:

The Dead Dance still rising on radio, I :dies: 

 

Im here for it though :duca:

Its power :gaycatina1: 

 

1 hour ago, Freaky Prince said:

Labubus were such a fad, they have already vanished into trash

I hope so because the labubu craze made other blindboxes hard to get too :biblionny: I wonder if gaga still has hers

1 hour ago, Freaky Prince said:

Labubus were such a fad, they have already vanished into trash

We still stan Labubus and Popmart! 

4 hours ago, Kékette said:

 

watch this video randomly get like 5 million views:jonny6:

I wonder if Rolling Stone got the dates of her in the studio in October a little wrong, cos wasn't she already touring Europe then? Unless she flew back to LA for like one day in between shows :rip:

The bonus tracks and TDD were all that's left to it. There is no "Total Mayhem". It's LG8 and we won't be hearing a thing about it at least a while after the Grammys.

 

QmmQSVT.jpeg

2 hours ago, Kékette said:

Lady Perry ?

This is their albino child they randomly gave birth to in a pre-2013 village during Tumblr era. Their early pop girl brain thought she was demonic because of her albinism so they wrapped her in Lotus CDs and left her in front of the Khia Asylum gates miles away from the village. However Katy's motherly instinct won and she went to live with it.

QmmQSVT.jpeg

10 minutes ago, Abracadabra said:

I wonder if Rolling Stone got the dates of her in the studio in October a little wrong, cos wasn't she already touring Europe then? Unless she flew back to LA for like one day in between shows :rip:

How dare you bring common sense and reality to our delusion?

QmmQSVT.jpeg

Spotify Global: 
11. Die with a Smile - 3,224,493 (=)

121. Poker Face - 1,485,508 (+30)

162. Just Dance - 1,357,721 (RE)

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.