Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

It guts me to hear how poor her mental health was as recent as when she was filming HOG. I personally understand how mental health is a lifelong journey but I just want her to be happy and healthy. It seems like she's finally there. :heart:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

MAYHEM (Spotify + YouTube Music)

DWAS: 5.947B

Abracadabra: 1.007B

Disease: 404M

The Dead Dance: 191M

Garden of Eden: 157M

Vanish Into You: 137M

How Bad Do U Want Me: 137M

Shadow of a Man: 105M

Zombieboy: 83M

Perfect Celebrity: 74M

LoveDrug: 69M

Killah: 62M

Don't Call Tonight: 45M

The Beast: 41M

Blade of Grass: 33M

Kill For Love: 10M

Can't Stop the High: 7M

TOTAL: 8.51B

 

For comparison, here's the Spotify + YT Music stats for Gaga's other 2020s singles and promo singles:

 

Rain On Me: 1.832B

Bloody Mary: 1.263B

Hold My Hand: 840M

Sour Candy: 718M

Stupid Love: 633M

911: 334M

Free Woman: 107M

Sweet Sounds of Heaven: 23M

I Get a Kick Out of You: 21M

Love For Sale: 11M

Santa Claus Is Coming to Town: 5M

57 minutes ago, HonourableVomit said:

She attempts to succinctly break down the story. "Mayhem is how I start the show," she says. "It's the most egocentric side of me, a side of being Gaga that I really loathe. I basically announce that I'm the queen, and I put a more naive and youthful version of myself into a deep sleep — with a desire to torture her, as a way of teaching her how to be great. Ethereal Gaga enjoys it. She just falls into this gothic mania, and Mayhem is aghast because her whole motivation was to teach this girl a lesson and sort of abuse her into greatness. And what she wanted doesn't go as planned."

 

:mayhem:

Like who else can even think like this

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTGdRlnrvE94DinVgWqe8G

Just saw the entire Rollingstone shoot and goddamn every photo is flawless. :jonny: 

The "Disease" video, then, was an answer to all of that hostility. "I put so much of that energy into that video," she says. "I was in that place, you know, I was like, 'I'll show you who I am, and I'll show you what this fight is like.'"

 

The resulting work of art cut a little too deep. "When we were done filming it, I went kind of into a dark place mentally," Gaga says. "Maybe I scared myself a little bit.… For weeks I was really bothered. It was in my head a lot. I was actually trying to figure out what I was trying to say. There's a side of me that's scared of another side.

 

I would like for this scary side of Gaga to scare more side of her. Girl come out where are you I'd like to talk

 

i-would-like-to-see-it-smug.gif

 

 

Not expecting a GF win at all. Bad Bunny should get AOTY & Luther is a stronger contender than Abracadabra for ROTY/SOTY. Sucks cause she'll likely be top 3 for all those categories. Let's just set our expectations for 2 wins: Pop Vocal & Dance Pop.

This part makes me a bit sad still though. I hope by the end of the tour she fully gains her confidence back and feels empowered by the screaming audience and loud music instead of overwhelmed by them :chick3:

I unapologetically, absolutely love 1000 Classics. Fight me btches

 

black-woman-throwing.gif

 

 

It really is sickening to think about how little effort men put into their work and will get rewarded for doing the bare minimum. Not really thinking about Bad Bunny here at least his album was good but Justin getting into AOTY really is insanity

 

 

 

Edited by eclipsed

The RollingStone cover completely surprised me! This is such a full era, from magazine covers, interviews, performances, etc. Just give us another coffee table book mother :jonny6:

This would be her best album cover ever:

IMG-1324.jpg

 

Petition to make it the "total mayhem" cover :giraffe:

3 hours ago, Chaos Angel said:

Not expecting a GF win at all. Bad Bunny should get AOTY & Luther is a stronger contender than Abracadabra for ROTY/SOTY. Sucks cause she'll likely be top 3 for all those categories. Let's just set our expectations for 2 wins: Pop Vocal & Dance Pop.

Basically

 

The one I care most about is Harlequin winning Traditional Pop Album

 

tenor.gif

4 hours ago, Chaos Angel said:

Not expecting a GF win at all. Bad Bunny should get AOTY & Luther is a stronger contender than Abracadabra for ROTY/SOTY. Sucks cause she'll likely be top 3 for all those categories. Let's just set our expectations for 2 wins: Pop Vocal & Dance Pop.

I feel like I am gaslighted into thinking that Bad Bunny deserves AOTY more than Mayhem? That album is just not THAT good. If we are saying this in support of latin community in these trying times then FOR SURE but the music is honestly nit that good to me. Also Luther better than Abracadabra for both SOTY and ROTY? I truly feel like we as a fanbase are truly undermining Gaga every time we get because what are these opinions. I don't think CC "deserved" that win last year but you sure won't be seeing Beyonce fans saying that ever unlike us in here. 

5 hours ago, Chaos Angel said:

Not expecting a GF win at all. Bad Bunny should get AOTY & Luther is a stronger contender than Abracadabra for ROTY/SOTY. Sucks cause she'll likely be top 3 for all those categories. Let's just set our expectations for 2 wins: Pop Vocal & Dance Pop.

her 84719475th bellow the line win, wow so exciting especially for her most acclaimed album and most eventful era in ages

Edited by Govrnmentjudas

Not people downvoting me for saying bad bunny is gonna win aoty

Its better yall accept it already then being angry later when the obvious happen

Actually nvm... I can't decide which one plz help sistren

 

godgamayhem.thumb.gif.bfffda80ec420d6a34ba1ec7e4d88a5f.gif   godga.thumb.gif.08fb6e81d0c0eb1de18151329461c75a.gif

we support liddo Bad Bunny in this base, fight the real enemy (Kendrick and Jack AntonOGH)

 

G3vFcJEXkAAb3u4.thumb.jpg.d89abcd0989f50

she could pimp out every variant with this photoshoot for TOTAL MAYHEM and i'll still be buying :deadbanana2:

4 hours ago, curiousladybug said:

This would be her best album cover ever:

IMG-1324.jpg

 

Petition to make it the "total mayhem" cover :giraffe:

This is a total perfection really. IDK why the original Mayhem photo is so bad and boring. 

'Mistress of Mayhem' is a better title than 'Total Mayhem'. She could use more of the medieval mistress style like on the opening of the show 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.