Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Devil Wears Prada 2 song April/May next year maybe tied in to LG8 makes way more sense than TOTAL MAYHEM & the tour ends in April

51 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

the world (atrl) peace that that would bring or make it worse ddd

The base will meltdown when it's a country ballad to fit Beyonce's current era :suburban:

On 10/18/2025 at 10:53 AM, Pikachoo said:

well, my two week solo trip to Japan has arrived. I'm here at the airport waiting to board.

 

I am listening to Gypsy and "I don't wanna be alone forever but I can be… tonight". is literally making me tear up. I'm honestly so scared to do this. I've never been alone in a place so far away. But this has been one of my dreams and I'm doing it no matter how scared I am. thank you Gaga for giving me strength

I want to give an update on this:

I came back two weeks ago and my trip was amazing! I won't lie, the first 24 hours were rough. I was jetlagged, overwhelmed, hungry and tired. my emotions were at 100. I thought I'd have to take a flight back home.

 

but then I got my bearings, I took a deep breath, and the rest was history :heart: 

2 hours ago, MaryJaneStardust said:

did we read the same article? they mentioned getting married during her world tour and Michael mentioned her "not having to compartmentalize 'Lady Gaga'" when having a family. i see this as them figuring out how to have a family without letting it get in the way of her career.

that sounds like wishful liddo thinking, if that was the intention she would've stated it clearly. 

She looks soo soooooo good! Wow. I read the interview before getting on the aircraft and loved the pictures.
 

Just got WiFi mid flight during break to come and read ATRL reactions :WAP: Love sharing these moments with you! 
 

Been showing the pictures to all my colleagues in the galley 😂

2 minutes ago, Julio said:

 

:gaycat3:

 

 

what does it mean??? is she really really saying that NEW MUSIC IS COMING????? :WAP:

2 minutes ago, Julio said:

 

:gaycat3:

 

 

I heard

 

"I'm gonna make lots and lots of new music for you"

 

Key word: gonna

 

yeah i know she's gonna continue to make more music. the question is, does she have new music to give us NOW?

6 minutes ago, Pikachoo said:

the question is, does she have new music to give us NOW?

 

I think we'll get one more single with the video from mayhem and it'll be garden of Eden and then we will get the total mayhem (it'll be a different name I think) next year 

Just now, Sugden said:

hoping for a deluxe + new album later

Tbh if we'll get a new album soon-ish no need for a deluxe. Would much rather get a mv for a song of the OG. 

1 minute ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Tbh if we'll get a new album soon-ish no need for a deluxe. Would much rather get a mv for a song of the OG. 

honestly i dont care more songs would help mayhem chart for longer

and most artists these days do like 30 songs per album anyways,

1 minute ago, Sugden said:

honestly i dont care more songs would help mayhem chart for longer

and most artists these days do like 30 songs per album anyways,

I want a magnum opus not a playlist 

Sugden

Plus releasing a new smash album would boost MAOTYhem anyway

shes not doing a mv for these olds songs, if she gonna do one its probably for a new song

these singles post album are not a thing anymore

Just now, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

I want a magnum opus not a playlist 

Sugden

Plus releasing a new smash album would boost MAOTYhem anyway

like i said i want both :WAP:

36 minutes ago, Julio said:

 

:gaycat3:

 

 

She's basically teasing a Mylene Farmer collab, hence the "making lots and lots of music for you"

 

"you" = France

 

:clap3:

hey y'all, I'm in a mood to watch the Mayhem Ball but not sure which date, what concerts were the best ones, if you have a specific recording y'all think is good, please kindly share, thanks :heart2:

Am I the only one who thinks we've already got TOTAL MAYHEM? 

 

She teased it when she teased The Dud Dance… 

 

Hope I'm wrong though 

34 minutes ago, ctlp27 said:

i want a MV for vanish into you

She said "Vanish" in her latest post…didn't mention any other songs… it's coming 

I love that she's campaigning so hard for the Grammys. :heart:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.