Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

In the queue for tonight's show :jonny2: Still feels unreal that I'm about to see her best tour in person :jonny3:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

These random lore updates though. One day she'd be like "I am so happy I love this album/movie/oreo/palette" and in 4 years she'll spit the tea in an interview like "I had a psychotic break that day, I tried to kill a nurse, I was on heavy meds and crashed my car, I smoke 5 packs of cigarettes and did COKE"

 

ezgif-1-33aaeabbd8.thumb.gif.ac0761840f7

According to the same insider who revealed technical details about the "GAGA CHROMATICA BALL," Lady Gaga and Michael Polansky are collaborating with filmmaker Paul Dugdale on a film about "MAYHEM."

"Gaga, Michael, and Paul are working on a documentary audiovisual project about the entire 'MAYHEM' era, mainly involving the behind-the-scenes of the shows and the creative process + album campaign."
 

OH?????

mayhem the greatest era you are!

Joanne and Chromatica were writing camp'd to hell huh 

 

ARTPOP YOU WILL ALWAYS BE FAMOUS!

"Twenty thousand or so now-grown Little Monsters scream for the guiding light who told them, when they needed it most, that they were born this way. They still need it."

 

Not Rolling Stones calling Liddos geriatric gays under religious psychosis

 

:suburban:

14 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

I need one more single guys :chick3:

 

Garden of Eden is cuming, she's been using the song a lot :eli: 

this was a great interview on the projects from the last decade, i dislike when journalists always focus on the typical peaks and lows of a career

  • Popular Post

G5pEhg7aYAAGR30?format=jpg&name=4096x409

 

 

One of her best shoots EVER! Ohh GODGA!!!

 

rCdjSmy.gif

I spent nine years defending Jopanned and five years defending Traumatica only for her to throw me under a bus, tf I look like. Girl I don't even care anymore Love 4 Sale was **** from a butt. :oxygen2:

Late but THE ROLLING STONE SERVE I'm GAAGGGGGINGGGG SO HARDDDD

 

THE HEADPEICES? THE PIANO ONE?? WHEWWW her CVNT levels are off the CHARTSSTSYST

 

Her best shoot in LITERALLY over a decade I FEAR…. :jonnykin::DWAS::jonnycat:

 

 

  • Author

TOTAL MAYHEM | 23.03.2026

 

STORY_LadyGaga_RollingStone_S6_2653.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

 

I can see it :jonnycat:

7 minutes ago, Phoenixstar said:

TOTAL MAYHEM | 23.03.2026

 

STORY_LadyGaga_RollingStone_S6_2653.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

 

I can see it :jonnycat:

Girl :skull:

Edited by Nico Robin

Read the whole thing and it's one of the best and most refreshing interviews she's ever done.

 

The ending left me a bit confused, though. Her laughing about not being Lady Gaga forever? I might be over-thinking it and of course she's gonna retire at some point but the oscilleation between "I'm just getting started" and "I'm not going to be Lady Gaga forvever" is a bit confusing. :skull:

the way motha kept me fed for over a year now. ILYSMF ***** and you'll ALWAYS be famous 

  • Author
8 minutes ago, Aden said:

Read the whole thing and it's one of the best and most refreshing interviews she's ever done.

 

The ending left me a bit confused, though. Her laughing about not being Lady Gaga forever? I might be over-thinking it and of course she's gonna retire at some point but the oscilleation between "I'm just getting started" and "I'm not going to be Lady Gaga forvever" is a bit confusing. :skull:

From what I can understand, she is letting go of that old belief that she has to exist only as "Lady Gaga". She truly believes that she can co-exist as Lady Gaga and Stefani, and no longet chained to the rhythm idea that she MUST be Lady Gaga all the time. 

Edited by Phoenixstar

Oh we finally got the RS cover I've been clowning over for a year. I'm glad she's revving up the Grammy campaign. Amazing shoot.

 

Oh my god, the prospect of Gaga sweeping the Scammys has me really scared right now, like can you imagine how powerful that would be for someone almost 20 years into their career? After everything Gagz's has been through? 
 

She'd have surpassed all TABS and Mega-Blastoise metrics set before her , she'd have created an entirely new metric altogether. 
 

112.gif.f4186b46358db08553c891a8d617d025

  • Author

 

who is this insider? btw Paul is nominated Grammy for 4 times for Best Music Film (Adele, RAYE, etc)

  • Author

Her Insta post:

 

Quote

Reconnecting with Brian for this interview after all these years felt kind of monumental. In a way I feel like I relived with him so much of what I relived writing and producing this album. All its sonic hard edges and plight lifted by pop melodies and poetry to find the joy in it all. This album was me figuring out how to breathe during a storm—really you just keep inhaling all wind while you pray the storm will stop. MAYHEM is my personal chaos—born of intuition and sometimes clear and other times utterly broken but always produced with a desire to embolden my own voice as a musician. I've spoken a lot about MAYHEM being a collection of gothic dreams and in a way Lady Gaga was my first one. She has always been an expression of my human reality. What does it sound like to feel like you're drifting far away from yourself, what does it sound like to re-enter your body? What if you just want to Vanish into someone else to heal it all and maybe never come back? What if I don't want to define myself? What if I tried to?

And Harlequin…it feels like much more than a year ago. It's an album about empowerment and refusing to be minimized or left out in the cold. These arrangements are my first new steps since Tony died. I'm so proud of Harlequin and how it prepared me for the most incredible year of MAYHEM. Sometimes I forget this has been just one single year.

Somehow through my relationship and my deep love for my fans I really accepted that I can do it all as long as I am the one who is creating the storm instead of the one just standing in the center of it. So instead of being haunted by the birds I will become one of them. And I'll be fine. Because it's my dream and no one else's. I'll decide for myself how this ends.

 

Edited by Phoenixstar

"So instead of being haunted by the birds I will become one of them"

a video of two women sitting on a red couch with the words " not saying mother for an entire minute challenge "

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.