Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Just now, David_Greengrass97 said:

Oh

:suburban:

What happened?

Her grandma just passed away. :chick3:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Waitttt, so that means original LG8 will be cancelled and we're going to get Joanne 2.0? Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

:psyduck:

Edited by David_Greengrass97

  • ATRL Moderator

not angelina 

 

i was hoping she made it to see her get married. 

How do people even find out about these exclusive events and how do they get in? Some rando I follow on Twitter is at the YouTube party and I'm just like … how 

  • ATRL Moderator

i hope gaga already knows. bc i hate when tmz and other media announce news like this before the celeb is aware. 

Think about it, guys

David Bowie died and she released Joanne

I can't imagine how catastrophic it will be because this is a very close family member of her 😢😢😢😢

Ohhh, Little Monstrosities only peaked in 2025 is so real :toofunny2:

Ok, bye. I go mia now. Because I know that the more I say, the more people will hate me. This base is better without an annoying clown like me. 

Her grandma lived a long and wonderful life, I'm sure Gaga will reflect on all the beautiful memories they had together. 38 years to have a grandmother is not something that happens often. 

2 minutes ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

Ok, bye. I go mia now. Because I know that the more I say, the more people will hate me. This base is better without an annoying clown like me. 

No one hates you sis. :intoit::heart:

Don't think that. 

oi-take-my-hand.gif

21 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Is she filming something?

Well, if she was, she isn't anymore 

 

paragwontbms-tokyo-toni-birds-of-a-feath

According to TMZ her grandma is already buried guys. It makes sense now that she dedicated Joanne to her during N1 of Milan and looked up. 

2 minutes ago, SharGaga said:

According to TMZ her grandma is already buried guys. It makes sense now that she dedicated Joanne to her during N1 of Milan and looked up. 

@opbranden in case you missed out this news 

when LG8 is italian inspired in honor of her grandma. lead single MV filmed at the fontana di trevi :jonnycat: 

 

 

I wonder what the shovel symbolizes 

:rip:

Because why is she holding a shovel? 

2 minutes ago, Darkgalord said:

I wonder what the shovel symbolizes 

:rip:

Because why is she holding a shovel? 

Probably something to do with grave digging or gardening? You know, Garden Of Eden, Zombieboy etc etc etc.

Edited by Album Leak

42 minutes ago, Darkgalord said:

what event is this? is it a random party??

1 minute ago, TaylorNation said:

what event is this? is it a random party??

YouTube event or something 

 

godga gave us EVERYTHING this era. y'all bunch of ******* better be thankful and stream TDD non-stop tonight, let's make mom happy! :clap3:

 

This era is what an era should be. Maybe we didn't get fifty music videos but she stuck to her guns and is still promoting the album and campaigning for those Grammys. And we love to see it. :jonnycat:

Why is she dressed like Mega Audino with a shovel?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.