Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

can see Gaga lowkey being a runner-up to Bad Bunny for AOTY. Kendrick had momentum early this year but it went kinda nowhere. Sabrina's album wasn't as big as a moment as her last. idk i feel like we don't have as bad as a chance as we think.

spacer.png

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

24 minutes ago, Kid A said:

Haven't willingly listened to The Charli Kirk Dance since september but lemme also toss it some streams

 

paragwontbms-tokyo-toni-birds-of-a-feath

it'll be the only Theythem song not to reach 100 plays in my music library... oh Flop Dance... even Blade of Ass is inching closer...

 

paragwontbms-tokyo-toni-birds-of-a-feath

23 minutes ago, Florence Belch said:

Cause that's lowkey one of her best ballads, with Speechless still being her best 

 

paragwontbms-tokyo-toni-birds-of-a-feath

And I thank you

 

paragwontbms-tokyo-toni-birds-of-a-feath

1 hour ago, Canonical Ensembl said:

Like a poem said TO a lady in red

 

:suburban:

Everybody so creative

:suburban:

5 hours ago, Aston Martin said:

I mean I don't think a Grammys ceremony this decade hasn't had some level of stress for us aside from 2021 :deadbanana: a LFS AOTY win was plausible in 2022 (and it won best engineering which usually goes to AOTY), and we were hoping DWAS would win GF last year (and that the Abra video would slap, which it fortunately did). I half just want the AOTY win so I don't have to care anymore :deadbanana4:

True but mayhem is one of her best and we need revenge for btw :weeps:

How big of a boost will the Queen of Halloween be getting? I'm thinking a Top 50 surge for Abracadabra and Bloody Mary is possible. 

  • ATRL Moderator

rewatched the vma performance. i kinda wish she kept the medieval bardcore in abracadabra. 

Losing against Bad Bunny would be humiliating to be quite honest. He… doesn't make music.

 

 

paragwontbms-tokyo-toni-birds-of-a-feath

So my trip to Barcelona ended last night and I'm still on such a high... Marry The Night on piano, Just Another Day (one of my favorites from Joanne) as the taking a bow song, and the setup leading to a jump-scare when she told us she was gonna perform a song live for the very first time and it turned out to be Hey Girl (sorry @Florence Belch- I still yelled the lyrics at the top of my lungs though). But the last thing I expected was bumping into a lot- and I mean A LOT- of my past Grindr hookups all up in the arena :dancehall2: When I tell you I was shocked honey... In tears almost.

 

paragwontbms-tokyo-toni-birds-of-a-feath

6 minutes ago, Darkgalord said:

Omg? 

There's a video 

 

 

"One of the special things about here is the Night Time and going out... So tonight we're gonna MARRY THE NIGHT". 

 

Soul Leaving GIFs | Tenor

 

Best concert of my f***ing life. 

Edited by Lil Mxnster

8 minutes ago, Darkgalord said:

Omg? 

Is she filming something?

3 hours ago, GipJo said:

Not Gaga did Hey Girl and Florence did Abracadabra the same time, they better cook something in the future again:supaspaz:

NEED them on a track like this :jonnyknife:

 

 

Just now, Mr. Peanutbutter said:

NEED them on a track like this :jonnyknife:

 

 

They'll have a song called Mother (Superior) :WAP:

1 minute ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Is she filming something?

I have no idea. Maybe she's just going to a party? 

Just now, Darkgalord said:

:cries: oh no :cries:

I don't speak your

I don't speak your language, oh no (La-la-la-la-la-la-la)

I don't speak your (Don't speak your)

I don't speak your (Won't speak your) Jesús Cristo (La-la-la-la-la-la-la)

:mayhem:

Just now, David_Greengrass97 said:

I don't speak your

I don't speak your language, oh no (La-la-la-la-la-la-la)

I don't speak your (Don't speak your)

I don't speak your (Won't speak your) Jesús Cristo (La-la-la-la-la-la-la)

:mayhem:

 :deadbanana2:we're being serious right now.

Please :priceless:

Just now, Darkgalord said:

 :deadbanana2:we're being serious right now.

Please :priceless:

Oh

:suburban:

What happened?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.