Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

9 minutes ago, Nico Robin said:

 

MAYHEM the smash era you are

 

paragwontbms-tokyo-toni-birds-of-a-feath

 

diesease youre dust

paragwontbms-tokyo-toni-birds-of-a-feath

 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

26 minutes ago, Teneo said:

This Halloween could have been huge for her yet she is not making any noise. She should have moved and done a Halloween Live Performance special. Or some Halloween themed outfits. Ahh once again the looming shadow of wasted potential obscures her career. Turns out not attending the MET was a sign of things to come.
 

 

paragwontbms-tokyo-toni-birds-of-a-feath

A Little Monstrosities haunted house with a performance at the end would've slapped 

 

THIS ABSOLUTE LEGEND, it sounds so ******* good. Abra feel bigger every day :jonny2:

5 minutes ago, Artur said:

 

This is her year! Whew!

They want to be Rio so bad...

2 hours ago, Aston Martin said:

Yup it seems like they'll sometimes just go for the most successful album a year regardless of quality but then sometimes pick an album no one has ever heard of if the blockbuster album(s) one year are by an artist they don't like. 

At the end of the day, the Grammys are a commercial for the music industry. AOTY almost always goes to family friendly albums. 
Gaga struggles winning in the general fields because her music and persona is too edgy for the full Grammy Academy. 
 

I don't see Kendrick, Gaga or Sabrina winning AOTY this year 

Edited by Vroom Vroom

39 minutes ago, Artur said:

 

This is her year! Whew!

wasting their time :gaycat7:

Not Gaga did Hey Girl and Florence did Abracadabra the same time, they better cook something in the future again:supaspaz:

1 hour ago, Bad News said:

Awarding Man's Best *** instead of Mayhem would be absolutely diabolical.

 

paragwontbms-tokyo-toni-birds-of-a-feath

We are getting a lot of unseasoned chicken this white rice that but people are forgetting what the real evil was… like that album sounded like elevator music if elevators moved sideways 

 

 

paragwontbms-tokyo-toni-birds-of-a-feath

I definitely think it is Gaga's TIME to win a general field award but also I wouldn't be mad about Kendrick or Bad Bunny winning. All three are instrumental in shaping the musical landscape of this decade. 

 

paragwontbms-tokyo-toni-birds-of-a-feath

Last night was my date and got to experience this magnificent show.

 

Can't even begin to express how incredible the whole thing was. And how wholesome was to be in the presence of Gaga, and so close to her. It felt surreal. 
 

I will say she's still the best in the game (probably besides one other superstar), despite what anyone else could say. 
 

Anyway, yesterday was the longest day ever, but it was so worth it and I would (and will) definitely do it again.

 

My heart and soul are both so, so happy :heart2:

FlorenceGa crumbs…so happy I could hex I someone tonight 

 

paragwontbms-tokyo-toni-birds-of-a-feath

Is anyone dressing as Lady in Red this Halloween? (I mean famous people not yall)

1 hour ago, Artur said:

 

This is her year! Whew!

"wasting their time" :ahh:

1% of a paris moment tho lmao

1 hour ago, Artur said:

 

This is her year! Whew!

I really think at least half of people in these kind of situations don't even know why they're there, they just see a crowd and go with it

let me stream bloody mary, abra and dead dance to help with the halloween boost

paragwontbms-tokyo-toni-birds-of-a-feath

Haven't willingly listened to The Charli Kirk Dance since september but lemme also toss it some streams

 

paragwontbms-tokyo-toni-birds-of-a-feath

2 hours ago, truthteller said:

not yall getting all fired up over the possibilities of some industry awards like i'm still in shock that she remembers HEY GIRL (even tho i'm not a big fan of it and @Florence Belch can prove that)

I always cackle when I remember your -1 for it sjshdns, I lived for the campiness of it all 

 

paragwontbms-tokyo-toni-birds-of-a-feath

Why did I just bawl my eyes out listening to this

 

 

paragwontbms-tokyo-toni-birds-of-a-feath

2 minutes ago, Claymore said:

Why did I just bawl my eyes out listening to this

 

 

paragwontbms-tokyo-toni-birds-of-a-feath

Cause that's lowkey one of her best ballads, with Speechless still being her best 

 

paragwontbms-tokyo-toni-birds-of-a-feath

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.