Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

her catalogue is so strong

i hope more songs get their justice with time

 

esRJrNT.gif

12 minutes ago, Infernal Paradise said:

EpXWwFGVQAARisZ?format=jpg&name=small

 

 

#FlashbackFriday  :suburban: 

 

Spooky

5 minutes ago, Hair said:

New Instagram post using GOE as the sound :jonny5:

New single confirmed 

 

cLtDeZD.thumb.gif.e5419b8a55a232a28a3e8a

We have Halloween songs for fall, we have Valentine's songs for spring (always remember, Chudai), her bops are always played during summer

 

We just need winter/Xmas staple songs. I don't want hag covers with hag vocals (like that Santa claus is in the town cover), an original Christmas ep (3-4 songs) would be good

Edited by FailSafe

2 minutes ago, FailSafe said:

We have Halloween songs for fall, we have Valentine's songs for spring (always remember, Chudai), her bops are always played during summer

 

We just need winter/Xmas staple songs. I don't want hag covers with hag vocals (like that Santa claus is in the town cover), an original Christmas ep (3-4 songs) would be good

Don't forget her Easter classic (Judas)

Alison Hammond using TDD in her Halloween IG post oooh one of my favorite British queens serving taste

 

:jonnyknife:

Where are yall getting MV tease from that Freddy post? Maybe he just thinks the look goes well with the song.

3 minutes ago, Before the Dawn said:

Where are yall getting MV tease from that Freddy post? Maybe he just thinks the look goes well with the song.

I thought the same thing after reading her Instagram caption. :priceless:

 

Well It's over. 

8 minutes ago, Before the Dawn said:

Where are yall getting MV tease from that Freddy post? Maybe he just thinks the look goes well with the song.

The shovel emoji I guess :suburban:Tho that picture is from the GOE performance anyway I think.

25 minutes ago, Canonical Ensembl said:

@Mr. Stratus got it right about the gravedigger :eli:

I'm always right about everything it just takes time to be proven, hihi! :eli:

2 hours ago, Darkgalord said:

Is GOE a smart choice? 

 

esRJrNT.gif

idk about smart but a MOTHER-like choice, yes.

 

cLtDeZD.thumb.gif.e5419b8a55a232a28a3e8a

She really couldve given us a cute GOE/Zombieboy MV for Halloween 🥲

5 minutes ago, The Witch said:

idk about smart but a MOTHER-like choice, yes.

 

cLtDeZD.thumb.gif.e5419b8a55a232a28a3e8a

Yeah at this point the era has been a huge success anyway. Just make a video for fun!

 

Speaking of success, in a week we will be celebrating Gaga's DOMINATION with Grammy nominations :jonny:

The garden of eden look is one of my fave looks she's ever done, omg.

 

this confirms it… I'm gonna need it as a random single push ahhhh. Release it in January when charts are dead with a remix ft Ariana, Garden of SMASHERY your time has ARRIVED!

Garden of Smashery hasn't hit the WIDE GP yet, I bet you it would have the same "OMG this is like peak poker face/bad romance Gaga!!!!" reaction abracadabra had from the GP. Just needs a REAL good video like abra and I could see it hitting.

I'm sour candy 

Because I'm sweet but then I get a little angry 

yeah: sour candy

 

 

cLtDeZD.thumb.gif.e5419b8a55a232a28a3e8a

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.