Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

I'll manifest a Gagachella/Gagacabana Netflix documentary by the end of December, they need to remind the voters how actually impactful MAYHEM has been this year

 

8.gif

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Final Billboard Year-End Chart Predictions:

 

Hot 100 —
#1. Die With A Smile

#56. Abracadabra

 

Billboard 200 —

#25. MAYHEM

 

^ her first solo Top 30 placement since BTW (#34. ARTPOP; #35. Joanne; #50. Chromatica).

 

No word on the Artists 100 Chart but I'm hoping it can be her first Top 20 placement since 2011.

Edited by Chaos Angel

3 minutes ago, Florence Belch said:

I'll manifest a Gagachella/Gagacabana Netflix documentary by the end of December, they need to remind the voters how actually impactful MAYHEM has been this year

 

8.gif

We also need a short documentary of the Gascography rate. Anything to make them vote for MAYHEM

 

8.gif

Gagacabana, Gagachella, Gaga in Mexico, Gaga in Singapore documentary on Netflix

Year-end Halftime Show performance

How Bad Do U Want Me (the xmas festive remix)

Vanish Into You high budget music video

Garden Of Eden remix (feat. Chappell Roan and produced by Tame Impala)

TOTAL MAYHEM release (5 brand new tracks)

Exclusive NYE performance on Times Square

MAYHEM Ball 2.0

 

You read it here first!

 

8.gif

1 hour ago, hausofbryan said:

tbh I feel like she stopped caring about awards when she hit like #300 and she needed to rent a third storage unit. :deadbanana2: the only one she probably is still eyeing is BA eventually 

I hope one day she gives us a tour of her storage units. I'm curious what she has and hasn't archived  :jonny:

The Fad Dance came on at the gym today. Trade on the elliptical couldn't stand it, he had to let his Pride™ be heard when verse two came on. 

 

8.gif 

Tbh, I really have a feeling she's getting AOTY. The Academy loves her and she's a legend at this point, been nominated 4 times - it really is her time.

12 minutes ago, Thin White Duke said:

Tbh, I really have a feeling she's getting AOTY. The Academy loves her and she's a legend at this point, been nominated 4 times - it really is her time.

Unfortunately Kendrick has the same argument, and he's bigger in the US :eli:

Edited by WildAmerican

tbh I think she has a real shot now, it just comes down to how heavy she campaigns (behind the scenes) and what sort of narrative she can build to make the vote compelling enough. I also don't think it hurts to cater a little to the public too, get them on your side in case of a win :gaycat1:

Edited by Edonis

51 minutes ago, Artur said:

Gagacabana, Gagachella, Gaga in Mexico, Gaga in Singapore documentary on Netflix

Year-end Halftime Show performance

How Bad Do U Want Me (the xmas festive remix)

Vanish Into You high budget music video

Garden Of Eden remix (feat. Chappell Roan and produced by Tame Impala)

TOTAL MAYHEM release (5 brand new tracks)

Exclusive NYE performance on Times Square

MAYHEM Ball 2.0

I -- 160.jpeg 

Abracadabra's crown was so close to being snatched by the new Taylor Swift video as the best MV of 2025. Thankfully it was not snatched.

Edited by Glam

10 minutes ago, The Witch said:

need a MJ inspired shadow of a man/abracadabra performance at the shammys 

 

8.gif

Yes! Shadow, LoveDrug and Garden all deserve a special performance, like most of the other tracks got. Especially since all are top 5 on the album!

 

8.gif

 

Also, I wonder if she will ever acknowledge Don't Call Tonight. It does not deserve the Plastic Troll treatment! 

6 minutes ago, Artur said:

Yes! Shadow, LoveDrug and Garden all deserve a special performance, like most of the other tracks got. Especially since all are top 5 on the album!

 

8.gif

 

Also, I wonder if she will ever acknowledge Don't Call Tonight. It does not deserve the Plastic Troll treatment! 

when she performs TDD and DWAS

 

8.gif

11 minutes ago, Glam said:

Abracadabra's crown was so close to being snatched by the new Taylor Swift video as the best MV of 2025. Thankfully it was not snatched.

mv was good. too bad song is a boring safe chop and doesn't hold a candle against abra pop perfection 

 

8.gif

Not the "Art Police" comment by Taylor :bibliahh: the hold that the ARTPOOP Era has on her still :bibliahh:

13 minutes ago, FailSafe said:

Not the "Art Police" comment by Taylor :bibliahh: the hold that the ARTPOOP Era has on her still :bibliahh:

the way she's keeping tabs on ga ga but refuses to name drop her on these new interviews 

 

8.gif

The absolute INSANE behavior from the Swifties… it's like they can never be wrong. Thought the HIVE or BARBS were the most unhinged but nope, it's definitely the Little Blondies. Can't even have an OUNCE of fun or respond bc they just double down. Like you don't think Swifties were also buying multiple copies of photo books, movie tickets, etc… all things they are CLINGING to in order to justify TLOAS first week sales. It's all a fraud, and this site reeks of their pick me attitudes.  

 

Sorry for the rant but I just wanted to give you a reason why I'm not going to be logging onto this site regularly anymore. Only when Gaga does something truly exciting & definitely for the Grammy's. However in the meantime, it feels like I've grown past the need for this site in my life. Same boring echo chambers, same mods essentially censoring you, same prickly behavior towards people who just want to have fun on a pop music forum. 
 

Goodbye, my dear fellow Liddos, I love you & paws up forever. I hope you think of me the next time you attend Count Gagula's cabaret show in the Romanian mountains. :heart:
 

1 hour ago, frankvert said:

The absolute INSANE behavior from the Swifties… it's like they can never be wrong. Thought the HIVE or BARBS were the most unhinged but nope, it's definitely the Little Blondies. Can't even have an OUNCE of fun or respond bc they just double down. Like you don't think Swifties were also buying multiple copies of photo books, movie tickets, etc… all things they are CLINGING to in order to justify TLOAS first week sales. It's all a fraud, and this site reeks of their pick me attitudes.  

 

Sorry for the rant but I just wanted to give you a reason why I'm not going to be logging onto this site regularly anymore. Only when Gaga does something truly exciting & definitely for the Grammy's. However in the meantime, it feels like I've grown past the need for this site in my life. Same boring echo chambers, same mods essentially censoring you, same prickly behavior towards people who just want to have fun on a pop music forum. 
 

Goodbye, my dear fellow Liddos, I love you & paws up forever. I hope you think of me the next time you attend Count Gagula's cabaret show in the Romanian mountains. :heart:
 

They are so insecure. Their fav has won AOTY 4 times. And they cannot stand the thought of Gaga winning it 

 

Gaga is just too iconic and talented. They cannot stand it 

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-features/remembering-oct-7-israel-gaza-die-with-a-smile-commentary-1235440719/

 

What do you mean declined to comment? As in she/her team knew this article was being written and didn't stop her song being used for ******* genocide propaganda? She should know better and whoever is responsible for ignoring that email from RS needs to be fired immediately. We need to blow this up so she's aware of this.

Edited by Sheep

Even tho I hate MAYHEM I hope it wins album of the year at Grammys. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.