Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

spacer.png

 

I'm speechless.  :WAP:

 

She was so emotional during her piano segment last night. We all gave her a standing ovation and I was choked up :'(

 

Brilliant show :clap3:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

After seeing a certain capitalist's artistic downfall I hope Gar continues down the road of making art for the sake of art rather than trying to constantly get commercial success. Mayhem is such a marvellous return to form but now, with all we've seen this year, I think she can do even better, and I'd love to see her really go for it. In the same way that Mayhem Ball is her best concert of all time, I think she can still do that with an album later on. 

I know we fight with Beyoncé stans from time to time but the truth is I'd rather Gaga follow more on her footsteps of creating projects with critical acclaim in mind first, and not chasing radio hits. 

11 hours ago, Erotic said:

Zombieboy on Apple Music Halloween Party playlist but not Dead Dance :redface:

 

ohhhh mayhem deluxe you're BONES

Rise 'ZombieBoy'. RIIIIISSSEEE!!!
 

spacer.png

 

12 hours ago, Erotic said:

Zombieboy on Apple Music Halloween Party playlist but not Dead Dance :redface:

 

ohhhh mayhem deluxe you're BONES

TDD is on the list. 
 

Abracadabra, The Dead Dance, Bloody Mary, Monsters and Zombieboy are on. 
 

What's being cut out this year is Bad Romance. :sosad:

The Dead Dance doesn't even give Halloween vibes :suburban: The verses yes, but the chorus and the bridge give more First Day Of School :suburban:

10 hours ago, The Witch said:

need ga ga to stop being classy and diss someone

 

R7YaKZO.gif

i dont think ms ga is capable of donig that after preaching for kindness over a decade

R7YaKZO.gif

1 hour ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

After seeing a certain capitalist's artistic downfall I hope Gar continues down the road of making art for the sake of art rather than trying to constantly get commercial success. Mayhem is such a marvellous return to form but now, with all we've seen this year, I think she can do even better, and I'd love to see her really go for it. In the same way that Mayhem Ball is her best concert of all time, I think she can still do that with an album later on. 

I know we fight with Beyoncé stans from time to time but the truth is I'd rather Gaga follow more on her footsteps of creating projects with critical acclaim in mind first, and not chasing radio hits. 

I mean, she can achieve both if the quality is there. More Disease and GoE and less The Desperate Dance :suburban:

13 hours ago, Teneo said:

Long time no see fellow monsters, what's the latest tea? How is TDD doing?

We are wondering how the results of the rate could help Nose out with the Grammy's, while The Dead Dance has been out on all streaming platforms for a month

 

insta.thumb.gif.277d721268da9a5f839e0aca0584c2ff.gif

 

I think this was the moment I went from casual fan to stan :jonny2: 16 years in and still no one else could top them.

 

Dropped into say that this masterpiece has been on heavy rotation recently. :heart2: 

 


ARTPOP will remain in her top three albums I fear. 

2 minutes ago, 2AM said:

Dropped into say that this masterpiece has been on heavy rotation recently. :heart2: 

 


ARTPOP will remain in her top three albums I fear. 

The fact that I'm listening to Crush right now

 

ihygE0c.thumb.png.1a0b68233ca7104b7d00ab

35 minutes ago, Florence Belch said:

We are wondering how the results of the rate could help Nose out with the Grammy's, while The Dead Dance has been out on all streaming platforms for a month

 

insta.thumb.gif.277d721268da9a5f839e0aca0584c2ff.gif

For your GRAMMY consideration:

ABRACADABRA (winner of the ATRL Lady Gaga Discography Rate 2025)

DISEASE (top 10 in ATRL Lady Gaga Discography Rate 2025)

VANISH INTO YOU (top 20 in ATRL Lady Gaga Discography Rate 2025)

SHADOW OF A MAN (top 20 in ATRL Lady Gaga Discography Rate 2025)

PERFECT CELEBRITY (top 20 in ATRL Lady Gaga Discography Rate 2025)

MAYHEM (top 1 full LP winner of the ATRL Lady Gaga Discography Rate 2025, including forum hits LOVEDRUG, KILLAH and ZOMBIEBOY which ranking positions we won't mention)

 

insta.thumb.gif.277d721268da9a5f839e0aca

She still needs to do a sexy R&B/pop infused album before she goes full on arts not the charts 

 

:flower:

6 minutes ago, Artur said:

The fact that I'm listening to Crush right now

 

ihygE0c.thumb.png.1a0b68233ca7104b7d00ab

Shut up!

Just imagine if the lead was Crush, the album would've turned out differently. Personally wanted ATL as the lead. :cries: 

 

-

 

also this performance is everything to me;

 

8 minutes ago, 2AM said:

Shut up!

Just imagine if the lead was Crush, the album would've turned out differently. Personally wanted ATL as the lead. :cries: 

 

-

 

also this performance is everything to me;

 

Yeah, I really don't know what Godty was thinking. But I'm sure she will do better next!

 

hausofbryan

3 hours ago, Miss Anthropocene said:

spacer.png

 

I'm speechless.  :WAP:

 

She was so emotional during her piano segment last night. We all gave her a standing ovation and I was choked up :'(

 

Brilliant show :clap3:

So good! this lad i am seeing went last night he said that his 'soul is still at the arena' :deadbanana4:

 i think in terms of atmosphere and energy its probably topped TMB2.0 due tot he pacing

9 minutes ago, Artur said:

Yeah, I really don't know what Godty was thinking. But I'm sure she will do better next!

 

hausofbryan

Me either, but I'm ready for a comeback ala PRISM. No Luke, and after TLOAS maybe no Martin. I'm afraid he's lost his touch. 
btw fave track on 143? 

My top two on Mayhem are Abracadabra and Blade of Grass. 

keep it nice please lol 

hausofbryan

11 minutes ago, Artur said:

Yeah, I really don't know what Godty was thinking. But I'm sure she will do better next!

 

hausofbryan

Oh, so we are just saying anything today aren't we?

 

ezgif-4-37aead5351b5.thumb.gif.b5217b975

Just now, hausofbryan said:

Oh, so we are just saying anything today aren't we?

 

ezgif-4-37aead5351b5.thumb.gif.b5217b975

You don't think she's going to come back full force after the bomb that was 143? Trust me, she is. It'll be a huge rollout even if she financially funds it. 
hausofbryan

The VOCALS 

The lyrics 

she wasn't messing around here 

:worship2: 

6 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

Oh, so we are just saying anything today aren't we?

 

ezgif-4-37aead5351b5.thumb.gif.b5217b975

Nnnn. Don't be mean

 

hausofbryan

8 minutes ago, 2AM said:

Me either, but I'm ready for a comeback ala PRISM. No Luke, and after TLOAS maybe no Martin. I'm afraid he's lost his touch. 
btw fave track on 143? 

My top two on Mayhem are Abracadabra and Blade of Grass. 

keep it nice please lol 

hausofbryan

Nnn. The only song from the album that I (and the rest of the world) don't give a damn. Thanks for the streams, it definitely needs it!

 

hausofbryan

 

Anyways, I really like CRUSH and I'M HIS GRAMMY, HE'S MY OSCAR, really thought the second would be a cute hit for Katheryn

52 minutes ago, Artur said:

 

I think this was the moment I went from casual fan to stan :jonny2: 16 years in and still no one else could top them.

 

I'm still gagging that Hedi Slimane shot these photos. She had such impeccable taste when it came to selecting creatives to work with during TFM era 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.