Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Glam

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Glam

  1. I've had twitter for over a decade and I've talked **** about Trump, the democrats, my countries politics (Chile and Venezuela) and I have always felt relatively safe but now that I started tweeting about the genocide then suddenly my account starts suffering hacking attempts. Has anyone else experienced something like that?
  2. Adéla really is the moment, isn't she? She's like Miley, Britney and Gaga put into one. She's amazing. & Olivia has been the cultural compass since 2021 so it's no surprise.
  3. This doesn't make any sense but I guess he needs to appease some of his voters. If people reacted badly to germans in the 1930s and 1940s it doesn't mean that they hated germans per se. They hated nazis which is different.
  4. I mean I wouldn't put it past him since he's so clearly a genocidal maniac, but I don't have proof of such claims. I'm just saying it's very convenient for them.
  5. Days after Netanyahu was embarrased after one of the biggest walk-outs in UN history (if not the biggest), now Israel almost became the victim of a terror attack. How convenient. Also, less than a month from the upcoming Israeli elections.
  6. Glam replied to Rian's topic in Base
    Even when Michael became somewhat of a fad in the early 2000s, not that many people questioned his artistic talent. She's finally over, isn't she? Sure, her stans will obsessively spend their life savings buying multiple copies to hide the fact that the GP has abandoned her.
  7. He owns the ones who stayed. It's not that they wanted to listen to his bs.
  8. I think by all means necessary is not an over statement. If you see his behavior, it's very obvious that he doesn't intend to leave office until he dies of old age. 2020 was an anomaly because he was very confident that he would win so he didn't prepare accordingly. But he will rig the 2028 election and he won't be leaving until he is extremely sick and JD will take his place and will also become dictator. I know it sounds crazy but I really do believe it.
  9. Glam replied to Rian's topic in Base
    Miley is completely clueless artistically. Honestly everyone wants to root for her so badly but she can't write a hit even if her life depended on it and no matter how badly she wants it.
  10. Only good thing he has done is prove to everyone that billionaires are absolute leeches. They can't even form a coherent sentence and are only rich because they come from a good family, surround themselves with less incompetent people and are extremely greedy. Their only talent is being able to convince others that they are good at what they do.
  11. He truly is in his 143 era. I can't wait until he's gone but there are certain issues that I wish he would get right because it would benefit everyone. But there is just absolutely nothing he can do right. He can't achieve even the easiest, pettiest goals that he or anyone can think of. You could honestly ask him something easy like sing 3 lyrics of any given song that he chooses and he would still get that wrong.
  12. This is what hatred looks like. You can boo a statement you don't like, that's fine. But they are giving him the middle finger and angrily telling him to **** off. Macklemore's speech was very respectful and filled with love for everyone.
  13. My bet is that they will lose both chambers and pretty badly. It will be a much deserved humilliation.
  14. Glam replied to OreGuy's topic in Base
    ! We been knew what a trashy mindset he has since he proudly admitted to being a soulless corporate sell-out.
  15. The tackiest part is that she thinks she's having a rebellious moment like she did 20 years or so ago. No Pink, you are not being rebellious by voicing the same opinion as most corrupt US politicians and news outlets. You have been a part of the system 2009 onwards but now you have been crowned as the biggest shill in the music industry.
  16. I've noticed that what gathers more attention on social media is when an artist reaches a high peak on Spotify. Think of when Gaga surged last year, or Michael Jackson this year. Streaming his songs on Spotify makes the more sense to me if we want to make a point.
  17. I think that what Macklemore did is on par with Sinéad O'Connor tearing up the pope's photograph on SNL or the Dixie Chicks opposing the Iraq invasion right before it started. I also don't forget how he preached about equality for the LGBTQ+ community at the height of his popularity, with all of the potential backlash he could have faced considering his style of music. He is a man of principle and empathy.
  18. I live in south america so I didn't feel any sense of impending doom but of course I was still a kid. I remember my sister waking me up because the first plane had hit the north tower. She was also a kid so she called it the "Empire State Building" instead of the Twin Towers. I also remember the 2nd plane hitting and then when they collapsed. I was still on my summer vacation so when I went back to school like a week later, the 9-11 attack was the first thing that the other kids started to talk about. It's like everyone had been waiting for school to start to mention it. Something else I remember is that I watched a lot of cable TV back then and so many channels were showing the live footage, not just the news channels. Even MTV was talking about it.
  19. I know it's a rethorical question but we all know the answer.
  20. He truly is going to bring Ed Sheeran down just by mere contrast. Good.
  21. It's not about being insane or not. You can be insane and still be aware that what you're doing is wrong. Someone might have a mental illness and think "I know murder is wrong but I am going to do it anyways". That's not the same as thinking "those people are demons and are trying to kill me so I'm going to kill them first". It's the job of the experts to prove either way and the jurors decide what is more likely. Just wanted to clarify that. That doesn't mean much. People can be in a psychotic state and still appear normal to the rest of us. Imagine you believe the CIA is trying to kidnap you to implant a chip in your body, you might still try to act normal to the rest of society as to not raise any suspicion that you've uncovered their plan.
  22. Thanks to ATRL for putting it at the top of news. I'm still too shocked to comment.
  23. Honestly, we were kinda forgetting about it and moving on to the next thing. This is worse than the original instagram story. She should shut up about it.
  24. Listen guys, a trial is a long process where experts give their opinion, evidence is shown and witnesses give testimony. The jurors are forced to sit and listen to this for weeks/months so I can assure you they know more details about the case than all of us combined. If 11 out of 12 jurors decided the prosecution wasn't able to prove without reasonable doubt that she is guilty, then that should tell you something. Of course, no one owns the truth, and the fact that the prosecution failed to prove her guilt doesn't mean she is not guilty. But it's not like someone can go on a killing spree and then declare themselves innocent because they have a mental issue. The experts take into consideration the behavior before, during and after the murder to conclude if it's reasonable to think she didn't do it with malice. A person can have a mental disorder and still be found guilty. For example, thinking "I know that killing is wrong and illegal, but I wanna do it anyways" is not the same as believing that "those people are demons and are trying to drag me to hell, so I have to strike first if I want to live and save my soul". In both cases you have a mental illness but they don't carry the same degree of responsibility.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.