Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

6 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Same, the lashings have been fun and adequate considering the artistic decline and antics.

:sabrina:

My friend texting me "why am I in a theater watching lyrics" and I said girl I'm wondering the same!

 

Gaga would never. She'd just make us wait 8 years for a tour movie.

 

:sabrina:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

I'm really am unable to care about 

Rolling Stone after that review.

Well they gave Mayhem 80 so maybe they're not biased toward Gaga.

Edited by SweetOreosOfHeaven

13 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

The way I thought I'd be so pressed this week, instead I've been on social media scrolling and giggling to myself nonstop. 

 

:sabrina:

 

Numbers can be great, but things can also be rocky underneath. We all know that from 2011 experiences. But anyway, lemme focus on streaming future SOTY and ROTY winner Abracadabra from future AOTY winner MAYHEM.

I am surprised at how pitiful the swifties have been when they should be happy with their fave selling a bajillion copies but it's a bajillion copies of pure unadulterated crap :gaycat4:
 

I'm just so bored of the tloas everywhere already, it's so mediocre my eyes weep even just reading the lyrics people post, grammys season can't come fast enough :gaygacat4:

Honestly I'd love her to get a couple of Grammys and hopefully a GF win. I think Abracadabra has a bigger shot considering it'll probably be up for two awards.. but after the amount of GF snubs it wouldn't surprise me if she just walks away with BPVA as a consolation.

35 minutes ago, The Witch said:

Is TDD smashing yet? @Artur

 

8.gif

24 more days until it goes #1!

 

8.gif

Just now, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Honestly I'd love her to get a couple of Grammys and hopefully a GF win. I think Abracadabra has a bigger shot considering it'll probably be up for two awards.. but after the amount of GF snubs it wouldn't surprise me if she just walks away with BPVA as a consolation.

it'd be great for her career stats to get a 2nd BPVA win so far removed from her first, it'd still be nice!

2 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Honestly I'd love her to get a couple of Grammys and hopefully a GF win. I think Abracadabra has a bigger shot considering it'll probably be up for two awards.. but after the amount of GF snubs it wouldn't surprise me if she just walks away with BPVA as a consolation.

inb4 she only wins Best Album Cover 

I've learned my lesson after expecting Shallow and DWAS to be her first GF wins, not falling for this AOTY talk cause it will just lead to disappointment again.

 

It's not even about her having a chance or not, she could be the absolute frontrunner and I still wouldn't trust them to do her right.

Edited by Before the Dawn

The solid AOTY potential is very exciting but erhm, isn't she unable to attend the ceremony because of one of the Japan shows? :suburban::suburban::suburban:

Just now, Before the Dawn said:

I've learned my lesson after expecting Shallow and DWAS to be her first GF wins, not falling for this AOTY talk cause it will just lead to disappointment again.

 

It's not even about her having a chance or not, she could be the absoulte frontrunner and I still wouldn't trust them to do her right.

It just feels perfectly her year it's really hard for me to imagine her not taking it :gaygacat4:
 

like I mentioned in a diff comment I feel like gaga has done a lot to get the olds on her side, I mean hell her most recent tony bennett album was nominated for aoty

 

mayhem is taking aoty, it's happening :gaygacat4:

2 minutes ago, Aden said:

The solid AOTY potential is very exciting but erhm, isn't she unable to attend the ceremony because of one of the Japan shows? :suburban::suburban::suburban:

She has a few days to get there with time zone essentially. She finishes on the 30th, can travel on the 31st.

 

But really it's more time than it looks given Japan is so far ahead.

The way Gaga is such a good sport, she'd post the next day about how the Best Album Cover GRAMMY means so much to her because the cover captures the essence of MAYHEM :rip: 

6 hours ago, Infernal Paradise said:

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-features/grammys-2026-album-of-the-year-predictions-nominees-1235441589/

Who Will Win?

Lady Gaga, Mayhem
Gaga scored three consecutive Album of the Year nominations beginning in 2010 with The Fame, followed up by The Fame Monster the next year, and Born This Way in 2012. But more than a decade later, she has experience on her side now, not to mention a stunner of an LP in Mayhem. "Lady Gaga always feels like a strong contender for this category," says John Stein, head of North America Editorial at Spotify. "And [her being a] household name helps here." Mayhem may actually benefit from the competition too, Stein says: "I think it might win based on vote splitting."

Who Should Win?

Lady Gaga, Mayhem
Gaga leaned hard into her own history on Mayhem, a record many considered a return to her dance-pop roots. She turned her own name into a chorus on "Abracadabra," got macabre at the club in "Disease," and brought it all to vivid life with a career-defining Coachella performance earlier this summer. It's her time.

 

 

Suddenly we love Rolling Stone :ryan3:

 

Not the set up starting since October :jonnyknife:

17 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

The way Gaga is such a good sport, she'd post the next day about how the Best Album Cover GRAMMY means so much to her because the cover captures the essence of MAYHEM :rip: 

ddd why can i see this with her single grammy for best pop dance recording, "a new category for me, I am so deeply honored"

Gar being the only pop girl in the RS nom list though :sabrina:

Edited by Canonical Ensembl

7 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

ddd why can i see this with her single grammy for best pop dance recording, "a new category for me, I am so deeply honored"

tbh I feel like she stopped caring about awards when she hit like #300 and she needed to rent a third storage unit. :deadbanana2: the only one she probably is still eyeing is BA eventually 

oh and a tony, now that the sports emmy secured her the E 

 

:sabrina:

I was scrolling down the RS article and saw another one about DWAS being an Israel comfort song :deadbanana4:

5 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

tbh I feel like she stopped caring about awards when she hit like #300 and she needed to rent a third storage unit. :deadbanana2: the only one she probably is still eyeing is BA eventually 

ddd i remember her dozens of posts during ASIB's award seasons when she was winning something everyday for Shallow :dies:

She should keep DITD and Speechless for the rest of the tour ngl 

 

Incredible performances :clap3:

9 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

 

Teethsus, sooo underrated! The beat is amazing!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.