Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

I am so bored of tloas discourse and it clogging up this site :gaycat6:
 

stream the dead dance for clear skin :skeleton:
 

 

8 minutes ago, Miss Anthropocene said:

My show is tonight FINALLY :jonny5:

Omgggg!!!! I'm so excited for you, pls have the best night possible :duca::heart:

9 minutes ago, Miss Anthropocene said:

My show is tonight FINALLY :jonny5:

the queue outside is ridiculous lol

1 minute ago, opbranden said:

Omgggg!!!! I'm so excited for you, pls have the best night possible :duca::heart:

Thank you:heart: :jonnycat: 

 

Cant believe I'm gonna see abracadabra LIVE :WAP:

2 minutes ago, Mr. Stratus said:

the queue outside is ridiculous lol

It's like a game of snake when I was at Coop fo Billie :deadbanana4:

26 minutes ago, Miss Anthropocene said:

My show is tonight FINALLY :jonny5:

Have an amazing time babe :heart:

2 minutes ago, Hair said:

Have an amazing time babe :heart:

Thank you :agaycatabra:

6 hours ago, Sheep said:

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-features/remembering-oct-7-israel-gaza-die-with-a-smile-commentary-1235440719/

 

What do you mean declined to comment? As in she/her team knew this article was being written and didn't stop her song being used for ******* genocide propaganda? She should know better and whoever is responsible for ignoring that email from RS needs to be fired immediately. We need to blow this up so she's aware of this.

Considering how cowardly silent she and her team have been during this humanitarian crisis it's safe too say she's at best a "both sider". I wouldn't go as far as to say she's a full on zionist but the minor heat she's getting is fully justified.

6 hours ago, Sheep said:

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-features/remembering-oct-7-israel-gaza-die-with-a-smile-commentary-1235440719/

 

What do you mean declined to comment? As in she/her team knew this article was being written and didn't stop her song being used for ******* genocide propaganda? She should know better and whoever is responsible for ignoring that email from RS needs to be fired immediately. We need to blow this up so she's aware of this.

what the **** is this article :suburban:

1 hour ago, Mr. Stratus said:

the queue outside is ridiculous lol

omg so people are going early to the venues ugh

 

I might need to up my game and be there at 7 am or earlier?

 

Erotic

Why are we discussing #her in here?

I though this was a safe space to discuss talent.

 

Artur

1 hour ago, Miss Anthropocene said:

Thank you:heart: :jonnycat: 

 

Cant believe I'm gonna see abracadabra LIVE :WAP:

It's godly live! Have a great time! :jonny5:

2 minutes ago, Mikeymoonshine said:

It's godly live! Have a great time! :jonny5:

I can't bloody wait :WAP:

43 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Considering how cowardly silent she and her team have been during this humanitarian crisis it's safe too say she's at best a "both sider". I wouldn't go as far as to say she's a full on zionist but the minor heat she's getting is fully justified.

Yeah there's this claim I keep seeing online that she's some dedicated zionist but it looks more like she's avoided the issue like the plague ever since her pro israel comments years ago and performance there caused a backlash. Her team had those comments removed and she's never mentioned the country again or visited there. She works with and is friendly with people who are zionist but also the same for people who are anti zionist. Like if she was some massive zionist she wouldn't be hugging Rachel Zegler and Ariana or praising Billie. She's definitely a coward for not saying anything but so is Taylor, Beyonce and most pop girls tbh. Our faves can't all be like Bjork and Lorde unfortunately. 

For 6 months I thought i bought golden circle left for Stockholm but it turns out I bought golden circle right…oh Vanish Into You here i come 

5 hours ago, SmittenCake said:

Even tho I hate MAYHEM I hope it wins album of the year at Grammys. 

not an obessive mayhem hater

We-

5 hours ago, SmittenCake said:

Even tho I hate MAYHEM I hope it wins album of the year at Grammys. 

Ohh that's not-

3 minutes ago, AidanUnderYou said:

For 6 months I thought i bought golden circle left for Stockholm but it turns out I bought golden circle right…oh Vanish Into You here i come 

She comes out on GC left side (according to the Stockholm map) :suburban:

11 minutes ago, Mikeymoonshine said:

Yeah there's this claim I keep seeing online that she's some dedicated zionist but it looks more like she's avoided the issue like the plague ever since her pro israel comments years ago and performance there caused a backlash. Her team had those comments removed and she's never mentioned the country again or visited there. She works with and is friendly with people who are zionist but also the same for people who are anti zionist. Like if she was some massive zionist she wouldn't be hugging Rachel Zegler and Ariana or praising Billie. She's definitely a coward for not saying anything but so is Taylor, Beyonce and most pop girls tbh. Our faves can't all be like Bjork and Lorde unfortunately. 

Yup. Love her but we have to give 0s when 0s are due. 

1 hour ago, Miss Anthropocene said:

It's like a game of snake when I was at Coop fo Billie :deadbanana4:

an alton towers teas! in the end they just said 'go in any queue!' and there was many people dressed up

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.