Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

this tired ass forum and some users are really testing my patience today 

 

ANYWAY

 

I decided to get TMB tickets for the Berlin concert :jonny: not only it'd be my first ever Gaga show, but my first live concert overall 

 

I ended up getting my (lowkey dream-)job a couple of days ago on my 30th birthday and since miss Gar was (to me) literally everywhere this year, it'd only make since to see her live as a 2025 conclusion 

 

 

:mayhem:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

locked nominations:

AOTY

ROTY (or SOTY)

BPVA (will win)

BDPR (will win)

BTPVA

 

likely:

BMV

SOTY (or ROTY)

 

toss-up:

BPSP

 

unlikely:

Best Rock Song

Best Rock Performance

Edited by partynauseous

4 hours ago, Infernal Paradise said:

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-features/grammys-2026-album-of-the-year-predictions-nominees-1235441589/

Who Will Win?

Lady Gaga, Mayhem
Gaga scored three consecutive Album of the Year nominations beginning in 2010 with The Fame, followed up by The Fame Monster the next year, and Born This Way in 2012. But more than a decade later, she has experience on her side now, not to mention a stunner of an LP in Mayhem. "Lady Gaga always feels like a strong contender for this category," says John Stein, head of North America Editorial at Spotify. "And [her being a] household name helps here." Mayhem may actually benefit from the competition too, Stein says: "I think it might win based on vote splitting."

Who Should Win?

Lady Gaga, Mayhem
Gaga leaned hard into her own history on Mayhem, a record many considered a return to her dance-pop roots. She turned her own name into a chorus on "Abracadabra," got macabre at the club in "Disease," and brought it all to vivid life with a career-defining Coachella performance earlier this summer. It's her time.

 

 

Suddenly we love Rolling Stone :ryan3:

 

me lashing RS for giving Pannedgirl a 100 :khalyan2:

 

me with the girls about it how it says MAYHEM will win AOTY :mayhem:

Edited by WildAmerican

Just stood waiting in the queue to see MOTHER at CoOp Live :duca:first time seeing her since ARTRAVE :duca:

 

Me walking through the outside Queue on my Billy Todd with my main character syndrome:

spacer.png

 

Yes, Rolling Stone! Mayhem IS the AOTY. No one dropped art and quality with such maestry like our Mother Monster this year!

She came back to her most powerful form and came to kill the game (Killah things)

 

:mayhem:

 

45 minutes ago, motra_gaga said:

this tired ass forum and some users are really testing my patience today 

 

ANYWAY

 

I decided to get TMB tickets for the Berlin concert :jonny: not only it'd be my first ever Gaga show, but my first live concert overall 

 

I ended up getting my (lowkey dream-)job a couple of days ago on my 30th birthday and since miss Gar was (to me) literally everywhere this year, it'd only make since to see her live as a 2025 conclusion 

 

 

:mayhem:

omg girl me too, which day are u going? 

:mayhem:

 

On 10/3/2025 at 3:39 PM, raraoohlala said:

So much talent of little monsters just like gaga herself

 

:mayhem:

I'm actually a Fighter lol.

But I LOVE Gaga too, babe. :heart2:

:mayhem:

lets be realistic gaga can win AOTY? or we going delulu as always...i dont want to move yet.

4 hours ago, Infernal Paradise said:

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-features/grammys-2026-album-of-the-year-predictions-nominees-1235441589/

Who Will Win?

Lady Gaga, Mayhem
Gaga scored three consecutive Album of the Year nominations beginning in 2010 with The Fame, followed up by The Fame Monster the next year, and Born This Way in 2012. But more than a decade later, she has experience on her side now, not to mention a stunner of an LP in Mayhem. "Lady Gaga always feels like a strong contender for this category," says John Stein, head of North America Editorial at Spotify. "And [her being a] household name helps here." Mayhem may actually benefit from the competition too, Stein says: "I think it might win based on vote splitting."

Who Should Win?

Lady Gaga, Mayhem
Gaga leaned hard into her own history on Mayhem, a record many considered a return to her dance-pop roots. She turned her own name into a chorus on "Abracadabra," got macabre at the club in "Disease," and brought it all to vivid life with a career-defining Coachella performance earlier this summer. It's her time.

 

 

Suddenly we love Rolling Stone :ryan3:

 

:mummy::jonny:

13 minutes ago, Rith said:

omg girl me too, which day are u going? 

:mayhem:

 

Wednesday (5th) :gaycat2: I get off work at 13:30 and it's about 3-4 hours road for me 

1 hour ago, motra_gaga said:

this tired ass forum and some users are really testing my patience today 

 

ANYWAY

 

I decided to get TMB tickets for the Berlin concert :jonny: not only it'd be my first ever Gaga show, but my first live concert overall 

 

I ended up getting my (lowkey dream-)job a couple of days ago on my 30th birthday and since miss Gar was (to me) literally everywhere this year, it'd only make since to see her live as a 2025 conclusion 

 

 

:mayhem:

I love Berlin, have an a-mayhem-zing time 

 

:mayhem:

1 hour ago, motra_gaga said:

this tired ass forum and some users are really testing my patience today 

 

ANYWAY

 

I decided to get TMB tickets for the Berlin concert :jonny: not only it'd be my first ever Gaga show, but my first live concert overall 

 

I ended up getting my (lowkey dream-)job a couple of days ago on my 30th birthday and since miss Gar was (to me) literally everywhere this year, it'd only make since to see her live as a 2025 conclusion 

 

 

:mayhem:

How did you manage to get the tickets now or better question, how much did you pay

26 minutes ago, MonsterTown said:

lets be realistic gaga can win AOTY? or we going delulu as always...i dont want to move yet.

It's the most likely for this album cycle than it's ever been for gaga

 

During her first peak of tf/tfm/btw gaga was peaking and huge but that was not the days of poptimism so her music was not as generally appreciated by the grammys or elitists

 

Gaga has done so much in her career since then to gain respect of the olds, tony bennett collabs, jazz residency, ASIB and shallow, superbowl halftime, her amazing sound of music tribute

 


Mayhem has been slaying all year with her coachella headliner, her tour, the hugest song of the decade dwas, and abracadabra also a very respectable longevity pop hit

 

And as for her competition, in pop sabrina's mbf is no sns, not a threat, kendrick won last year, this album is not as hyped as his album last year, gaga is also hitting a lot more promo than kendrick has. And so I believe bad bunny is her biggest competition now that he got the halftime show, but I still believe gaga is taking it

 

It's gaga's year :gaygacat4:

35 minutes ago, MonsterTown said:

lets be realistic gaga can win AOTY? or we going delulu as always...i dont want to move yet.

of course. she's top 3 :gayhemcat:

1 minute ago, MonsterFandom said:

Gar has a solid chance to win AOTY but let's not get too excited yet 

 

IMG_6437.jpg?ex=68e676f9&is=68e52579&hm=

Too late, gaga or bust :gaygacat4:
 

how can you not give it to the Copacabana queen

 

:mayhem:
 

 

The way I thought I'd be so pressed this week, instead I've been on social media scrolling and giggling to myself nonstop. 

 

:sabrina:

 

Numbers can be great, but things can also be rocky underneath. We all know that from 2011 experiences. But anyway, lemme focus on streaming future SOTY and ROTY winner Abracadabra from future AOTY winner MAYHEM.

3 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

The way I thought I'd be so pressed this week, instead I've been on social media scrolling and giggling to myself nonstop. 

 

:sabrina:

 

Numbers can be great, but things can also be rocky underneath. We all know that from 2011 experiences. But anyway, lemme focus on streaming future SOTY and ROTY winner Abracadabra from future AOTY winner MAYHEM.

I'm happy you're able to giggle.

 

I can't stop reading political news and it depresses me more and more

 

:sabrina:

4 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

The way I thought I'd be so pressed this week, instead I've been on social media scrolling and giggling to myself nonstop. 

 

:sabrina:

 

Numbers can be great, but things can also be rocky underneath. We all know that from 2011 experiences. But anyway, lemme focus on streaming future SOTY and ROTY winner Abracadabra from future AOTY winner MAYHEM.

Same, the lashings have been fun and adequate considering the artistic decline and antics.

:sabrina:

1 minute ago, Pikachoo said:

I'm happy you're able to giggle.

 

I can't stop reading political news and it depresses me more and more

 

:sabrina:

Also true.

:suburban:

1 hour ago, FameFatale said:

She deserves AOTY. It's her time. 

a controversial take in the lady gaga base 

 

:mayhem:

 

Spoiler

:ryan3:

 

5 minutes ago, Pikachoo said:

I'm happy you're able to giggle.

 

I can't stop reading political news and it depresses me more and more

 

:sabrina:

There's that too. But on a brighter side, one year until midterms in the US and hopefully the effective end to the orange thing's presidency!

 

:ryan3:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.