Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

On 10/5/2025 at 9:14 PM, MonsterFandom said:

We should make Zombieboy TIkToks with that Zombie character in Wednesday, ugh, thirsting over that hottie will definitely give some streams :WAP:

just make clips from this vid its immaculate :jonny5:

1 hour ago, Erotic said:

Does AOTY still have that special committee? 
 

That committee has always hated her and kept her from general field

 

:mayhem: 

Nope, they got axed in 2020(?) I believe. If they had been cut the year prior then the ASIB OST probably would've gotten an AOTY nom

16 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

Nope, they got axed in 2020(?) I believe. If they had been cut the year prior then the ASIB OST probably would've gotten an AOTY win

IMG_2739.thumb.gif.2e71f40725d0cb76162ae

43 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

Nope, they got axed in 2020(?) I believe. If they had been cut the year prior then the ASIB OST probably would've gotten an AOTY nom

it's always some b*tch trying to sabotage godga

 

8.gif

 

On 9/22/2025 at 8:04 PM, gagalips said:

LET IT BE A LESSON. STOP THE FUNK! STOP THE DISCO. 

 

There is a reason why the ARTPOP'd song (Abracadabra) was the only solo Gaga song that did well this era. 
 

MORE EDM, LESS FUNK DISCO!!!1

Bump, re: a dead dance

On 10/6/2025 at 1:32 AM, Vroom Vroom said:

The rollout was confusing for the GP. Like it debuted with Wednesday but then was shadow dropped on Mayhem. Which is it? Is TDD made specifically for Wednesday or is it a Mayhem bonus track? 
 

Soundtrack songs are already lucky to be hits and bonus songs almost never become hits. It got the worst of both worlds.
Like if I was a random gp member and saw the Mayhem cover when looking up the song, I'd be confused 

 

Regardless, the song is boosting Mayhem on the hot 200, so it is being useful in its own way 

Please, the GP don't give a **** about a song being part of an album or a soundtrack. 

 

It got a lead-single worthy roll-out (#1 NMF, TTH, radio, MV, VMA performance, Tik Tok, pop-ads, Netflix show), yet it's on its way OUT of the Top 200 after just 1 month.

 

It's clear that the song itself hasn't clicked neither with the GP nor the fanbase. In my opinion, the chorus is too plain and feels empty/soul-less. Nothing memorable.

 

And the fact that the MV is underwhelming coming from Abra and being it directed by Tim Burton didn't help.

 

Definitely a missed opportunity to get a 3rd hit from Mayhem.

Edited by Andraslop

I need this base to popped off like it used to because I wanna escape so much Swiftie discourse from my friends and in the workplace.

 

Yes, I love The Fate of Ophelia and its video. No, I think the album is not for me. And, I will not go with you to see the movie so that I can understand her deep lore for this era.

nene-leakes-phone.gif

3 hours ago, Erotic said:

Does AOTY still have that special committee? 
 

That committee has always hated her and kept her from general field

 

:mayhem: 

I do not think so. I remember celebrating they were dropped because they're the reason ASIB wasn't nominated.

 

3 hours ago, Nicholai said:

 

 

:ryan3:

Crazy how this what what she looked like February that year

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS4MnkSVhoLRbB-XyKZCud

 

And by October of the same year, she became like this

 

G2lnJL7XMAAF-hX?format=jpg&name=360x360

 

WHO THE **** ENDORSED EPION TO HER THAT **** IS A CRIME EQUIVALENT TO GLITCHY'S CHOREOS

Edited by FailSafe

2 minutes ago, FailSafe said:

Crazy how this what what she looked like February that year

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS4MnkSVhoLRbB-XyKZCud

 

And by October of the same year, she became like this

 

G2lnJL7XMAAF-hX?format=jpg&name=360x360

 

WHO THE **** ENDORSED EPION TO HER THAT **** IS A CRIKE EQUIVALENT TO GLITCHY'S CHOREOS

richy siwa, epione, sarah tanno and hag updo the four horsemen of apocalypse  

 

8.gif

25 minutes ago, The Witch said:

richy siwa, epione, sarah tanno and hag updo the four horsemen of apocalypse  

 

8.gif

May we never encounter or hear from them again AMEN (well Bin Tanno is still standing but at least godchael is there to keep her in check) l! 

 

8.gif

 

Edited by FailSafe

I remember on 5ft 2 there's that scene of her in the makeup chair looking amazing with her hair not done / light makeup and then the look that turned into Oh Joanne era

1 hour ago, Sannie said:

I do not think so. I remember celebrating they were dropped because they're the reason ASIB wasn't nominated.

 

If Kpop Demon Sharters gets a nom and ASIB didn't, I will run to twitter and inflict lashings on the kpop children of the internet unlike anything ever seen

It still makes me so happy and emotional to see all Gaga's deserved success this year. The GP immediately deems her as a talented legend in any conversation now when 12 years ago some people were afraid to even admit that they like her for fear of being seen as "too gay." And now we all get to say we always knew it. :'(

 

Now even DJs at raves and straights on social media use her music which we used to never see. The way she has proved herself time and time again over the years, in a way, really has contributed to progress for the GP accepting the LGBT community as well. :'(

why do people hate Dope and Gypsy?

 

Dope is so powerful and raw. 

 

and Gypsy's "I don't wanna be alone forever but I can be tonight" is so relatable :chick1:

2 hours ago, Andraslop said:

Please, the GP don't give a **** about a song being part of an album or a soundtrack. 

 

It got lead-single worthy roll-out (#1 NMF, TTH, radio, MV, VMA performance, Tik Tok, pop-ads, Netflix show), yet it's on its way OUT of the Top 200 after just 1 month.

 

It's clear that the song itself hasn't clicked neither with the GP nor the fanbase. In my opinion, the chorus is too plain and feels empty/soul-less. Nothing memorable.

 

And the fact that the MV is underwhelming coming from Abra and being it directed by Tim Burton didn't help.

 

Definitely a missed opportunity to get a 3rd hit from Mayhem.

Gaga did her job and boosted Mayhem's streams in the process. Netflix wanted to inorganically recreate the viral Wednesday dance and Gaga gave them a spooky little dance track with simple choreography 


You're missing the point. TDD got all this promo because of Netflix. A post album single was not going to get this type of support 

 

It really isn't rocket science. A soundtrack song that was shadow added to a 6 month old album was not going to be a hit. But Gaga took an opportunity and got her album more promo and streams 

 

Sending VIY or GOE or VB or HDDUWM to the radio in July was going to accomplish nothing. None of those songs went viral enough to justify making them a single. This isn't 2010. You can't brute force a post album single anymore

 

It's time to stop living in the past and move forward. Gaga's Grammy campaign is in full swing and it's time to celebrate Mayhem 

2 hours ago, Konril said:

I need this base to popped off like it used to because I wanna escape so much Swiftie discourse from my friends and in the workplace.

 

Yes, I love The Fate of Ophelia and its video. No, I think the album is not for me. And, I will not go with you to see the movie so that I can understand her deep lore for this era.

nene-leakes-phone.gif

The bad thing about Taylor Swift being so huge is that nobody can be normal about her. You virtually can not escape her, and that leads to a toxic loop where every social media post is either:

  • A) People refusing to shut up about their hatred towards her, in order to counteract the extreme positivity of (B)
  • B) Fans doing a bit too much, kissing her ass, in order to counteract the extreme negativity of (A)

Maybe TLOAS will become an enjoyable era in a couple weeks when **** settles

 

nene-leakes-phone.gif

1 hour ago, Puttanesca said:

If she wins AOTY I might need to check myself into a mental hospital :WAP:

Although it's not gonna happen, it winning would be one of the most deserving and organic wins in years. No begging from spouses, no backdoor deals, not panels or committees...

I know we already got HQ recordings of GagaChella and GagaCabana, but I hope she releases a tour film on Netflix for the MAYHEM Ball. I really enjoyed the Chromatica Ball Film, especially its editing.

11 minutes ago, Kurt Hummel said:

The bad thing about Taylor Swift being so huge is that nobody can be normal about her. You virtually can not escape her, and that leads to a toxic loop where every social media post is either:

  • A) People refusing to shut up about their hatred towards her, in order to counteract the extreme positivity of (B)
  • B) Fans doing a bit too much, kissing her ass, in order to counteract the extreme negativity of (A)

Maybe TLOAS will become an enjoyable era in a couple weeks when **** settles

 

nene-leakes-phone.gif

Is the enjoyable music in the room with us? Bc it's for sh*t sure not on streaming 
 

spacer.png

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.