Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

If she does SNL on album release week I want a DWAS performance with Bruno. Idc I actually like the song and I think it deserves a televised performance, it's too big and iconic not to.

 

+ Performing it alongside another Mayhem track would help tying the song into the era, cause it still kinda feels like a separate part despite being included on the album.

Oh, my one critique about the song: The ending. I wish we got those quick little beats that play in the verses and chorus to end it instead of a super quick fade out after finishing the 3rd chorus. 

Tbh, Disease will get its roses. It's the opening track and should get some cute streams debut week. 

1 minute ago, Edonis said:

Tbh, Disease will get its roses. It's the opening track and should get some cute streams debut week. 

Thats what i'm hoping. 

I hope she pulls bad bunny and Disease can have a chance to re peak inside of Top10 on Billboard Hot100.

1 minute ago, Human Fly said:

Amen :agaycatabra:

 

Just now, Human Fly said:

Thats what i'm hoping. 

I hope she pulls bad bunny and Disease can have a chance to re peak inside of Top10 on Billboard Hot100.

She needs to release physicals for these singles. Signed versions and ship em all on release week too. 

My gp friend just agreed to go to a gargar themed drag show to celebrate the release on mar 7! She's always talking **** about her new music so the lady in red's hex worked again me fears :DWAS:

17 minutes ago, robattack332 said:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think she's ever released a song where her gibberish/stutters (or spells) are the main chorus. They're usually interwoven, but never the focal point. Eh Eh is the only one I can really think of. Dope could count as gibberish. It obviously makes sense but thought it was an interesting decision.

The closest example would be Donatella, but the "but the voo-doo voo-doo ooh na na na" line is part of the post-chorus. Though the chorus is unintelligible.

 

7 minutes ago, Aden said:

What I love most about Abracadabra is that it feels like most of not all the verses could be their own choruses to other songs. It's one song composed of disparate killer choruses from house ("pay the toll"), disco ("hold me in your heart"), electronic ("like a poem said"), dance ("abra-cadabra"), and industrial ("feel the beat") genres all blended together into one masterpiece that has something for everyone.

 

Choruses are typically the most addictive and memorable moments in a song. When you pack multiple addictive choruses into one song, you serve CRACK.

 

This is probably why the song is being compared to Venus. Also the structure makes it feel almost k-pop.

 

I think the bridge is one of her best. Also love the fact that it has two pre-choruses… is this the first time she's done that?

Notice how Bruno's latest collab tanked (no shade) - yet Gaga's latest solo hit is smashing…

 

Makes you think :agaycatabra:

 

spacer.png

8 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

Oh, my one critique about the song: The ending. I wish we got those quick little beats that play in the verses and chorus to end it instead of a super quick fade out after finishing the 3rd chorus. 

Pretty sure that is on purpose. It is set up so the listener will want to repeat it 

27 minutes ago, robattack332 said:

YES I'm actually scared it could overshadow the album tbh Imagine Gen Z finding out about Scheiße or even G.U.Y. 

We can hope! Honestly I hope to see the day that artpop has some sorta resurgence. It doesn't deserve to be left in the dust with Joanne.

Ok so Mayhem will be the classy magnum opus record that rehabilitates her standing with the GP AND fans and then she needs to strike while the iron is hot and before her anticipated break by releasing LG8 in 2026 while on tour and make it another fun AF record with that long awaited Telephone Part 2 to gag the gays for once and for all before signing out to pop out Little Noses with Miss Polansky:jonny2:

23 minutes ago, Before the Dawn said:

If she does SNL on album release week I want a DWAS performance with Bruno. Idc I actually like the song and I think it deserves a televised performance, it's too big and iconic not to.

 

+ Performing it alongside another Mayhem track would help tying the song into the era, cause it still kinda feels like a separate part despite being included on the album.

Yes, yes. It deserves to have a live performance.

  • Popular Post

 

abracadabra TikTok update:
 

DAY 1 Total - 11.3K

Day 2 Total - 22.7K (+11.4k)

Average: +550 an hour

biggest update on Day 1: +690

biggest update on Day 2: +800

 

TODAY

 

8AM - 26.8K

9AM - 27.6K (+800)

10AM - 28.4K (+800)

11AM - 29.3K (+900)

12:00PM — 30.3K(+1,000)

1:00PM — 31.4K (+1,100)

2:00PM — 32.5K (+1,100)
3:00PM — 33.7K (+1,200)
4:00PM — 34.9K (+1,200)

5:00PM — 35.8K (+900)

6:00PM — 36.8K (+1000)
7:00PM — 37.5K (+700)

8:00PM — 38.2K(+700)

 

I was a bit nervous of that -300 dip, but we are holding steady!

2 minutes ago, Denim said:

 

 

abracadabra TikTok update:
 

DAY 1 Total - 11.3K

Day 2 Total - 22.7K (+11.4k)

Average: +550 an hour

biggest update on Day 1: +690

biggest update on Day 2: +800

 

TODAY

 

8AM - 26.8K

9AM - 27.6K (+800)

10AM - 28.4K (+800)

11AM - 29.3K (+900)

12:00PM — 30.3K(+1,000)

1:00PM — 31.4K (+1,100)

2:00PM — 32.5K (+1,100)
3:00PM — 33.7K (+1,200)
4:00PM — 34.9K (+1,200)

5:00PM — 35.8K (+900)

6:00PM — 36.8K (+1000)
7:00PM — 37.5K (+700)

8:00PM — 38.K (+700)

 

I was a bit nervous of that -300 dip, but we are holding steady!

abracagodbra.gif

4 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

Ok so Mayhem will be the classy magnum opus record that rehabilitates her standing with the GP AND fans and then she needs to strike while the iron is hot and before her anticipated break by releasing LG8 in 2026 while on tour and make it another fun AF record with that long awaited Telephone Part 2 to gag the gays for once and for all before signing out to pop out Little Noses with Miss Polansky:jonny2:

Honestly, with Gaga and Bey having been the biggest stars of the night at the Grammys there hasn't been a better time period to drop the sequel.

 

With Act III allegedly being rock and with Mayhem having rock/metal aesthetic undertones, it would be such a WASTE for them not to do something together. :deadbanana:

18 hours ago, JBB said:

It sounds exactly the same. The clip is too short for me to make an fair estimation.

Any tea on the "serpents winding, angels crying" snippet? @JBB is it on the album?

 

 

39 minutes ago, Aden said:

 

 

HELLLP  :deadbanana4:

Aren't we all when it comes to Father Monster :agaycatabra:

  • ATRL Moderator
31 minutes ago, Edonis said:

Tbh, Disease will get its roses. It's the opening track and should get some cute streams debut week. 

she said idc how it will perform yall WILL listen to the first track. :agaycatabra:

3 minutes ago, Teri Hatcher said:

Any tea on the "serpents winding, angels crying" snippet? @JBB is it on the album?

 

 

Gurl… 

 

Teri Hatcher

  • ATRL Moderator

love ga

love bey

 

the paparazzi-telephone trilogy ship has sailed lol

I literally can't wait for the album to be released. I haven't been this excited for a album since BTW

24 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

Pretty sure that is on purpose. It is set up so the listener will want to repeat it 

and it definitely works lol

34 minutes ago, Before the Dawn said:

If she does SNL on album release week I want a DWAS performance with Bruno. Idc I actually like the song and I think it deserves a televised performance, it's too big and iconic not to.

 

+ Performing it alongside another Mayhem track would help tying the song into the era, cause it still kinda feels like a separate part despite being included on the album.

Well Bad Romance was performed alongside Speechless at the AMAs :ryan3:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.