Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

I'm not really a hater of any artist really but I cannot stand Ms gaga lite, I'm so glad mother reheated her nachos and embrassed her

new-File-9-1.thumb.jpg.e8cc1e56bec61aa7e

 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

I don't get this "this is the most Gaga song she's released since artpop" talk, must be people with low understanding of her art and narratives cuz I KNOW Replay, John Wayne, Million Reasons, Shallow, Alice, 911 they all have GA-GA written all over their bodies.

2 minutes ago, Solar said:

I don't get this "this is the most Gaga song she's released since artpop" talk, must be people with low understanding of her art and narratives cuz I KNOW Replay, John Wayne, Million Reasons, Shallow, Alice, 911 they all have GA-GA written all over their bodies.

just let em think whatever as long as they're gaggedt abt Abra :agaycatabra:

25 minutes ago, Devin said:

since vanish into you is allegedly the next (pre?) single. i hope its not a ballad. :deadbanana:

I hope it's like the GUY short film with a backstory with everything and having multiple songs. A medley video on album release day would be genius. 

The amount of replies on Abracadabra videos from straight locals saying they were worried she stopped making music because she went into acting dddd :deadbanana:

 

Poor Joanne and Chromatica :gaycat6:

  • Popular Post

I hope we get another one of these for Abracadabra :jonny5:

 

a new dance pop song from her smashing is also good for her back catalog cuz thats what makes the bulk of her original records anyways so maybe it will push younger fans to check out more of her old stuff and make another old song go viral! for all we know Mayhem might be the catalyst to get some of her most underground tracks some push / tiktok anime edits! They did it with Judas and Bloody Mary out of nowhere so it'd be cool if we get some new stuff for like Electric Chappel, Sexx Dreams, Alice etc...u never know lol

Is Lisa ft Doja & RAYE coming for DWAS' #1 wig on Friday? 

:suburban:

5 minutes ago, Solar said:

I don't get this "this is the most Gaga song she's released since artpop" talk, must be people with low understanding of her art and narratives cuz I KNOW Replay, John Wayne, Million Reasons, Shallow, Alice, 911 they all have GA-GA written all over their bodies.

Joanne does to me, I've loved that album since it was released and she looked so pretty during the Joanne tour :DWAS:

 

and chromatica has it in a couple of songs but she admitted to playing characters herself in an interview. She sounded and looked absolutely checked out, the album was her most watered down one when listening all the way through, every song starts to meshe in such a boring way.

she was also eating Oreos out of her bed, she didn't look too happy

2 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

Is Lisa ft Doja & RAYE coming for DWAS' #1 wig on Friday? 

:suburban:

WHO?

 

I think so



:suburban:

3 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

Is Lisa ft Doja & RAYE coming for DWAS' #1 wig on Friday? 

:suburban:

i'm bout to downvote this for reminding me :khalyan2:

The only missing piece to make this era perfect is for ha to make this the official album cover cuz the current one with the mop wig is just...idk it's so uninspired to me :'( 

We need this one to be the album cover :'( I know im going to get this varient myself tbh:

GjCJAlIWwAAiN88?format=png&name=360x360

Ok a few days later my MAYHEM ranking so far:

 

1. DWAS - 9

2. DISESEE - 8.5

3. ABRA - 8

 

:khalyan:

1 minute ago, FailSafe said:

Ok a few days later my MAYHEM ranking so far:

 

1. DWAS - 9

2. DISESEE - 8.5

3. ABRA - 8

 

:khalyan:

Serving horrible taste

:suburban:

1 minute ago, FailSafe said:

Ok a few days later my MAYHEM ranking so far:

 

1. DWAS - 10/10

2. DISESEE - 11/10

3. ABRA -12/10

 

:khalyan:

Fixed it for you

3 minutes ago, GipJo said:

Serving horrible taste

:suburban:

I like DWAS, it's my second favorite Gaga "Ballad" after Yoü and I (which is a 10). I prefer Disease over ABRA because I love rock music generally more than pop and Disease for me is a great dark pop rock song. 

Tired of these kpop girlies releasing their solo singles. First ROSE affecting DWAS and now ABRA has to fight off Lisa

5 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

The only missing piece to make this era perfect is for ha to make this the official album cover cuz the current one with the mop wig is just...idk it's so uninspired to me :'( 

We need this one to be the album cover :'( I know im going to get this varient myself tbh:

GjCJAlIWwAAiN88?format=png&name=360x360

Hard no. She looks lazy-eyed :rip:

6 minutes ago, FailSafe said:

Ok a few days later my MAYHEM ranking so far:

 

1. DWAS - 9

2. DISESEE - 8.5

3. ABRA - 8

 

:khalyan:

I hope you already requested a permaban because I-

 

:suburban:

2 minutes ago, Fizzy said:

Tired of these kpop girlies releasing their solo singles. First ROSE affecting DWAS and now ABRA has to fight off Lisa

Jennie > Rose > Jisoo > Lisa

 

We're SAFE!

 

:suburban:

10 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

The only missing piece to make this era perfect is for ha to make this the official album cover cuz the current one with the mop wig is just...idk it's so uninspired to me :'( 

We need this one to be the album cover :'( I know im going to get this varient myself tbh:

GjCJAlIWwAAiN88?format=png&name=360x360

AGREED. I've come around to the album title, but the official cover still ain't it.

 

Now that the gp are fully on board with weirdGa, we need to bully her into replacing it on streaming with something more on brand.

 

:khalyan2:

ratings:

DWAS - 7

Disease - 8.5

Abra - 10

Edited by Kid A

8 minutes ago, FailSafe said:

Ok a few days later my MAYHEM ranking so far:

 

1. DWAS - 9

2. DISESEE - 8.5

3. ABRA - 8

 

:khalyan:

I am... disgusted

10 minutes ago, Dylangaga said:

WHO?

 

 

  Reveal hidden contents

I think so

 


:suburban:

 

 

The other popular one from BLACKPINK. :clack:
 

9 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

i'm bout to downvote this for reminding me :khalyan2:

:suburban:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.