Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

i know we were all disapointed with the Joker reception both critically and commercially BUT let's also not discount the fact that the movie was still big promo of Gaga herself. The film still managed to gross 200 million which is indeed tragic BUT it still means millions of ppl tuned in and saw Gaga and remembered her and her performance was good and she wasnt blamed for the film sucking. This is why i still want her to keep making room for tv or movie roles because its genuinly the best promo for your own brand u can give yourself! it reminds ppl of u whether good or bad lol

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

The audio on youtube passed 2M not long ago. Something to contemplate as the video views go down. I wonder how many people are annoyed by the bit of the dancers singing as I am. 

2 minutes ago, Loca said:

The audio on youtube passed 2M not long ago. Something to contemplate as the video views go down. I wonder how many people are annoyed by the bit of the dancers singing as I am. 

whattttt i think it's cool and really makes the video feel unique. glad it's just in the video tho :bird:

Update on the AM different version situation:

Seems like the album version will be the one getting push, some playlists have changed the single version to album version, notably the biggest playlist Today's Hits.

Right now, the single version is charting on the main charts, but we can expect it going down soon with album version replacing it.

 

Album Version:
A-List Pop #3
Today's Hits #6
NMD #2
Dance XL #1
Pop Workout #4
Dance Pop Hits #3
Friday Feeling #7
Retrograde #2
Party Starters

 

Single Version:
Alpha #12
New In Pop #1
Everyday Hits #11

1 hour ago, Solar said:

I don't get this "this is the most Gaga song she's released since artpop" talk, must be people with low understanding of her art and narratives cuz I KNOW Replay, John Wayne, Million Reasons, Shallow, Alice, 911 they all have GA-GA written all over their bodies.

another talk I want to end: the reheated nachos one:

 

this been her art language for +15 years and will continue to be in new, multiple forms yet to come! She's this great as an artist because she's that great as a student of her own wins and fails, absolute legend behavior :celestial5:

Abra gets a headline on Zane Lowe podcast. He better snatch that interview booking. :agaycatabra:

Do yall think we gonna get that #1 on NMF?? or Lisa will snatch it?

 

:clack:

50 minutes ago, Famekillers said:

 

 

Everyone needs to stop pretending that ARUTW isn't her best ballad and it's not even close

:khalyan2:

It's her best ballad absolutely and was her best song ever until AbraGODabra snatched her weave :duca:

1 minute ago, Canonical Ensembl said:

Abra gets a headline on Zane Lowe podcast. He better snatch that interview booking. :agaycatabra:

Lowkey thinking she already did the interview when she did her Elle interview with her Abracadabra fit. She now likes to do interviews in bulk.

whatever happens...PLZ GAGA I AM BEGGING U...give us lots of singles this era PLZZZZ. Give us a 4th and 5th single with mvs :'( 

45 minutes ago, LewisK said:

Poor sis, they were ruthless to you

 

1. Disease - 9.2

2. Abra - 8.7

3. DWAS - 8.5

 

I'm being extra cautious, but those marks are amazing for me. I don't even remember when the first 3 released songs off an album hyped me so much, if ever lol

I've had my fair share of downvotes here for expressing my taste particularly with Quranne and 10/10 songs like Sinner's Prayer so I don't really care. That said, all three singles of MAYHEM so far are AMAZING. Just because I give Abra an 8 doesn't mean it sucks. The song is great.

Edited by FailSafe

8 minutes ago, Loca said:

The audio on youtube passed 2M not long ago. Something to contemplate as the video views go down. I wonder how many people are annoyed by the bit of the dancers singing as I am. 

Ngl that part annoys me too. I can see people not playing the video because of it.

10 minutes ago, Loca said:

The audio on youtube passed 2M not long ago. Something to contemplate as the video views go down. I wonder how many people are annoyed by the bit of the dancers singing as I am. 

I like it BUT the transition from the bridge into the last chorus is my fav part of the song so I see why people would prefer the audio

2 minutes ago, Before the Dawn said:

So 3.3m views on the 3rd day, pretty good hold

4.01m to 3.3m is a fantastic hold I'd say, honestly! The video dropped 2m+ views from day 1 to day 2 while Spotify increased. Let's hope that's a trend and now that it dropped much less Spotify gets another increase.

Tbh we all know Gaga's oeuvre way more than the average person, so we can see/hear more intricate through lines than her just "reheating nachos" but if that's what's selling the song I'm not mad at it.

 

Besides, they teased the era with "Gaga Returns" all the GP needs to know is that the Gaga they know and love is back.

The way we were begging for music like this during the RedOne LG5 days, starving for those songs that Elton said sounded like Bad Romance :WAP:

  • Popular Post

Abracadabra 

 

Tiktok

Day 1: 11.2k

Day 2: 22.2k (+11k)

Day 3: 39.8k (+17.6k)

 

YouTube 

Day 1: 6.8M

Day 2: 10.8M (+4M)

Day 3: 14.1M (+3.3M)

 

Amazing growth on Tiktok and stellar hold on YouTube. Keep streaming, little magicians!

 

ezgif-36ecb45314006.thumb.gif.351db5385f

15 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

i know we were all disapointed with the Joker reception both critically and commercially BUT let's also not discount the fact that the movie was still big promo of Gaga herself. The film still managed to gross 200 million which is indeed tragic BUT it still means millions of ppl tuned in and saw Gaga and remembered her and her performance was good and she wasnt blamed for the film sucking. This is why i still want her to keep making room for tv or movie roles because its genuinly the best promo for your own brand u can give yourself! it reminds ppl of u whether good or bad lol

Seeing the instant and positive reaction to Abra has me hopeful now that the Joker bomb didn't massively hurt Gaga's career and overall image/ brand. Other than the online incels who are sexist anyway and were looking for any reason to blame Gaga, I don't think Joker did any long term damage to Gaga among her core audiences. Especially since most people thought Gaga was good but underutilized in Joker, and since the release of the film, Gaga has either kept mum or had a classy response, which people respect. I do think Disease being released so soon after Joker took a lot of the brunt of the film bombing, though. 

  • Popular Post

**during the final chorus of Abra**


Zane: "If you're Gaga fan and you have any complains in your […] this morning, you can F-off. This is peak era Gaga. You can't ask for more than that."

 

Host#2: "WE ARE SO BACK. WE ARE SO 2010 BACK."

 

And then they played the song for the 2nd time :dies:

 

 

 

Edited by Canonical Ensembl

8 minutes ago, Giorgoc said:

Ngl that part annoys me too. I can see people not playing the video because of it.

I mean, I'm pretty sure these song break parts of music videos are designed purposely to make the viewer purchase the song so they don't have to hear it every time.

1 minute ago, DarkGa said:

I mean, I'm pretty sure these song break parts of music videos are designed purposely to make the viewer purchase the song so they don't have to hear it every time.

That explains why the auto-generated version is doing solid numbers.

  • Popular Post

An 18% drop only. :clap3:Fantastic hold!

 

 

Edited by Manchs

I honestly don't know what stats.fm is either :dies:

 

Should it even be tracked?

3 minutes ago, LostInStereo100 said:

I honestly don't know what stats.fm is either :dies:

 

Should it even be tracked?

It's a plug-in for music fans who love to record their streams through multiple sources, you can record the streams you have on different platforms and even locally. Most people don't use that.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.