Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Azealia was right, Diease is such a rock song, I love it so much, and much poppier Abracadabra made me appreciate it a lot more. Both great tho. 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

6 minutes ago, Denim said:

October 25th is a very unfortunate release date for a lead in today's music climate anyways. You get hit by the Christmas freeze and your era gets put to a pause, I think disease did what it needed to do nicely.
 

it was a great song that set up the era nicely and held us off till the era really kicked into gear 

Disease brought us back into hype mode and Abracadabra is now bringing the GP back. 

23 minutes ago, Dylangaga said:

Do you feel the Gaga RESURGENCE in the air?!?!:jonny:

 

 

 

OMG I FEEL IT I FEEL IT I FEEL IT!:jonny:

 

 

 

And I feel the beat under my feet the floors on fire

:xtinass:

YES I'm actually scared it could overshadow the album tbh Imagine Gen Z finding out about Scheiße or even G.U.Y. 

7 minutes ago, Aden said:

What I love most about Abracadabra is that it feels like most of not all the verses could be their own choruses to other songs. It's one song composed of disparate killer choruses from house ("pay the toll"), disco ("hold me in your heart"), electronic ("like a poem said"), dance ("abra-cadabra"), and industrial ("feel the beat") genres all blended together into one masterpiece that has something for everyone.

 

Choruses are typically the most addictive and memorable moments in a song. When you pack multiple addictive choruses into one song, you serve CRACK.

 

Right!? Good observation. It's very old school Gaga in the sense that the entire song is catchy from top to bottom, full of great melodies and pleasing hooks

 

reminds of Venus, Judas, Telephone, and Lovegame in that way 

1 minute ago, robattack332 said:

YES I'm actually scared it could overshadow the album tbh Imagine Gen Z finding out about Scheiße or even G.U.Y. 

Or Venus... I think time is going to be very kind to Artpop much like it's been to BTW. 

13 minutes ago, Denim said:

:agaycatabra:Abracadabra, news! :agaycatabra:

 

You thought we were slowing down? Oh.. we… are, a bit. And it's okay!

 

DAY 1 Total - 11.3K

Day 2 Total - 22.7K (+11.4k)

Average: +550 an hour

biggest update on Day 1: +690

biggest update on Day 2: +800

 

TODAY

 

8AM - 26.8K

9AM - 27.6K (+800)

10AM - 28.4K (+800)

11AM - 29.3K (+900)

12:00PM — 30.3K(+1,000)

1:00PM — 31.4K (+1,100)

2:00PM — 32.5K (+1,100)
3:00PM — 33.7K (+1,200)
4:00PM — 34.9K (+1,200)

5:00PM — 35.8K (+900)

6:00PM — 36.8K (+1000)
7:00PM — 37.5K (+700)


looks like we are slowing down for the night, which is to be expected. Still healthy and nice gains.

How many vids an hour is the lowest song on the viral music chart within TikTok getting? 
 

Like does Abracadabra have a chance to chart there soon? How soon?

Just now, Manchs said:

Or Venus... I think time is going to be very kind to Artpop much like it's been to BTW. 

She needs to add DWUW Xtina or solo to ARTPOP

Just now, Fizzy said:

She needs to add DWUW Xtina or solo to ARTPOP

Solo please. I don't use the Xtina version :gaycat1:

  • Popular Post

Girls and gays. I'm hearing my mom playing Abracadabra in her room and I haven't even told her about it yet. We have a hit in our hands 100% :jonny: 

2 minutes ago, Fizzy said:

She needs to add DWUW Xtina or solo to ARTPOP

......time for bruno to return the favor

5 minutes ago, Doctor Dick said:

Disease brought us back into hype mode and Abracadabra is now bringing the GP back. 

This.

 

Other than Disease not being released a week earlier (I still stand by how that would have made a huge difference to establish it as a grassroots party banger), and the 3 weeks of January silence sucking, I'd not change anything about the rollout. 

 

Great song choices, 3/3. Great videos - all of them. 

 

Bobby finally materially snapped :agaycatabra:

 

 

26 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

I think the Grammys were the last chance tbh. I don't think he'd go to Coachella to do that. Feels weird it never got a televised performance.

And when Gaga does charity and lets Bruno perform his Rosé + Sexyy Red collabs during her set too? I can actually see that happening

2 minutes ago, ROARyals said:

This.

 

Other than Disease not being released a week earlier (I still stand by how that would have made a huge difference to establish it as a grassroots party banger), and the 3 weeks of January silence sucking, I'd not change anything about the rollout. 

 

Great song choices, 3/3. Great videos - all of them. 

 

Bobby finally materially snapped :agaycatabra:

 

 

Yeah, finally a series of good singles and visuals back to back, not disrupted with crazy blackouts or plans going off track. It's paying off too as we can see on Spotify. 

 

:gaycat1:

i've been thinking about the new tour and how bloody mary, now basically her signature song, will be performed... watching the joanne tour, it's funny how incredible the performance was, yet only core fans were into it... but this time, it'll be completely different. She has a real chance to outdo the btw/joanne tours and i can't wait to see the crowd's reaction.

19 minutes ago, Aden said:

What I love most about Abracadabra is that it feels like most of not all the verses could be their own choruses to other songs. It's one song composed of disparate killer choruses from house ("pay the toll"), disco ("hold me in your heart"), electronic ("like a poem said"), dance ("abra-cadabra"), and industrial ("feel the beat") genres all blended together into one masterpiece that has something for everyone.

 

Choruses are typically the most addictive and memorable moments in a song. When you pack multiple addictive choruses into one song, you serve CRACK.

 

This is what I didn't like about it at first, it felt like a few different songs stitched together. But now I recognize the genius and mayhem in that and love it.

5 minutes ago, robattack332 said:

......time for bruno to return the favor

Tea

Just rewatched Disease .. and that song truly deserved better but hey ABRACADABRA is gonna carry it too and Disease will end up having 500M Streams when all is said and done

Apple music is not moving, spotify isnt updating… 

I'm going to sleep and hoping to wake up 20 pages of winning. 

 

This silence is giving me when we all thought DWAS was done and peaked with 7.5m streams on wednesday but it pulled 8.8M with the next update. 

 

See y all tmrw morning. 

1 minute ago, hausofbryan said:

Yeah, finally a series of good singles and visuals back to back, not disrupted with crazy blackouts or plans going off track. It's paying off too as we can see on Spotify. 

 

:gaycat1:

The way I was bitching and moaning about the fires ******* up the zeitgeist but really it didn't have much impact other than maybe pushing back Mayhem by a week… :bibliahh:

 

and she turned those lemons into lemonade.zip

 :ryan3:

18 minutes ago, Kimi said:

Azealia was right, Diease is such a rock song, I love it so much, and much poppier Abracadabra made me appreciate it a lot more. Both great tho. 

It reminds me of Perfect Illusion... such a risky choice for a lead single (but in the best way)

3 minutes ago, Fizzy said:

Just rewatched Disease .. and that song truly deserved better but hey ABRACADABRA is gonna carry it too and Disease will end up having 500M Streams when all is said and done

Amen :agaycatabra:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.