Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, Nico Robin said:

Gurl… 

 

Teri Hatcher

Dont care. 

 

I CHOOSE to believe that's an AI remake of a real demo someone got their hands on !

 

It's tew good to be fake.

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

15 minutes ago, Famekillers said:

Girl i clicked the wrong emoji :jonnycat:

The random Downvote:chick3:

21 minutes ago, Pop Art said:

I don't want to get ahead of myself, but I'm getting slight Texas Hold 'Em teas from this chart-wise — they were both Sunday releases in February and debuted similarly on Spotify. I believe Texas Hold 'Em did better on Apple Music, but it didn't have a video, so Abracadabra's YouTube advantage might negate that. I'd be more than happy with a Texas Hold 'Em sized hit honestly, especially with Die With a Smile already being a career defining level smash on the album.

THE has much better number in US let's not:gaycat6: Globally they're quite similar.

22 minutes ago, Pop Art said:

I don't want to get ahead of myself, but I'm getting slight Texas Hold 'Em teas from this chart-wise — they were both Sunday releases in February and debuted similarly on Spotify. I believe Texas Hold 'Em did better on Apple Music, but it didn't have a video, so Abracadabra's YouTube advantage might negate that. I'd be more than happy with a Texas Hold 'Em sized hit honestly, especially with Die With a Smile already being a career defining level smash on the album.

THE did much better on Apple Music (reached Top 5 in its first day, topped it 5 days later) and its a paid streaming service so I doubt the YT views would be enough to negate it tbh. Its US streams were also way higher than Abra's.

 

It debuted with 19.2m streams / 4.8m AI / 39k sales. The Hot 100 was also weaker than it is right now:

GGkhw5WagAAbtek?format=jpg&name=4096x4096Gi0YXPhbYAAee7X?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

 

I agree that a THE sized hit would be amazing though. The next few days will be very telling for the song's performance. :lakitu:

 

1 minute ago, Famekillers said:

The random Downvote:chick3:

Omg I clicked the wrong emoji too girl!

 

:clack:

2 minutes ago, GipJo said:

THE has much better number in US let's not:gaycat6: Globally they're quite similar.

 

Just now, State of Grace. said:

THE did much better on Apple Music (reached Top 5 in its first day, topped it 5 days later) and its a paid streaming service so I doubt the YT views would be enough to negate it tbh. Its US streams were also way higher than Abra's.

 

It debuted with 19.2m streams / 4.8m AI / 39k sales. The Hot 100 was also weaker than it is right now:

GGkhw5WagAAbtek?format=jpg&name=4096x4096Gi0YXPhbYAAee7X?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

 

I agree that a THE sized hit would be amazing though. The next few days will be very telling for the song's performance. :lakitu:

 

I should have clarified — I meant I'm getting THE sized hit teas globally. I fully expect it to not do as well in the US, but I can see it performing better internationally and so that evening out to them performing similarly WW.

1 minute ago, TheHanyo said:

Stats.fm:

Day 1: 215k

Day 2: 216k

Day 3: 175k

 

:biblio:

2m drop incoming

:suburban:

1 minute ago, Pop Art said:

 

I should have clarified — I meant I'm getting THE sized hit teas globally. I fully expect it to not do as well in the US, but I can see it performing better internationally and so that evening out to them performing similarly WW.

Oh totally! It is already doing better globally on Spotify I believe.

 

NMF could give it another bump on Friday too. If it stays stable or increases until next monday then..

 

EY1tC9cXYAAj2uh?format=jpg&name=medium

1 hour ago, FailSafe said:

Ok a few days later my MAYHEM ranking so far:

 

1. DWAS - 9

2. DISESEE - 8.5

3. ABRA - 8

 

:khalyan:

Mine:

 

1. DWAS: 7

2. DISEASE: 10 (she's THAT *****)

3. ABRA: 8.5

 

kicongun.png

 

Edited by judaskills

THE spent 20 weeks on charts with 2855 chart points, if Abracadabra can manage to chart 20 weeks with proper radio push, then we can say they're comparable hits, even though it definitely won't have the same peak.

 

It has to chart until mid June for 20 weeks, let's see if it can sustain with all the festivals Gaga planned.

Edited by GipJo

One of my favorite political tiktokers just did a video with Abracadabra saying Gaga released this protection spell song to help us with this awful week in politics :rip:  

10 minutes ago, TheHanyo said:

Stats.fm:

Day 1: 215k

Day 2: 216k

Day 3: 175k

 

:biblio:

What's stats.fm :rip:

8 minutes ago, judaskills said:

Mine:

 

1. DWAS: 7

2. DISEASE: 10 (she's THAT *****)

3. ABRA: 8.5

 

kicongun.png

 

Disease is such a killer song! I will forever hate the GP for having ZERO TASTE

14 minutes ago, Dylangaga said:

Omg I clicked the wrong emoji too girl!

 

:clack:

:clack:

The funny part of all this abracadabra discussion and success, Gaga is still #1 worldwide and in the USA with DWAS the entire time on top of it :DWAS:

 

like.. it really got another 10m update and is now just a few days from breaking one of the more relevant streaming records that may possibly never get broken again, or at least for a very long time. 
 

and yet, its success has become so normalized for us that it's just "another update". 
 

she really is having a 3rd peak :jonny: 

Abracadabra reached new peak at #2 on Genius lyrics charts

 

:gaygacat5:

14 minutes ago, TheHanyo said:

Stats.fm:

Day 1: 215k

Day 2: 216k

Day 3: 175k

 

:biblio:

did 270k+ on day 1

16 minutes ago, TheHanyo said:

Stats.fm:

Day 1: 215k

Day 2: 216k

Day 3: 175k

 

:biblio:

I dont think it means anything the second day streams was dropping too (270 -> 216) but the actual spotify streams is increasing because the GP found it (GP doesn't use Stat.fm)

Gár & Bruno's biggest hit from last decade being a Mark Ronson lead/produced track, fast forward DWAS is now their biggest hit of the 2020's :agaycatabra:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.