Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

The way she's going to get a TikTok smash and she didn't even have to resort to a cheap 2-minute song for a quick viral moment. She's doing it with QUALITY and TALENT :clap3:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

LADY GAGA

LADY GaGa

L. Gaga

Lady in Red

ALLY

Lee Quinzel 

Patricia Reggiani

The COUNTESS

Mister Gagz OMG u have done it AGAIN QUEEN I- I just saw those updates OMG 

thank you to the gworls who responded on which page to see the reactions and the updates and stuff 

OMG

WE DID IT KIDS! it's a HIT

wfs9s.jpg?a482904

49 minutes ago, MAKSIM said:

This is so satisfying that she is smashing with her solo signature pop weirdness that only she can deliver. 

and stealing Ava Max's producer :duca: the clown came back to bite 

29 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

#1 on US Spotify isn't that far fetched tho.

I think miss Human Fly was asking how much it needs on Spotify to be #1 on the Hot100 (if I'm understanding correctly)

She's now 57.8M (+200k) on Instagram and 11.6M (+300k) on TikTok since Abra release :gaycat1:

1 minute ago, Almighty Gaga said:

I think miss Human Fly was asking how much it needs on Spotify to be #1 on the Hot100 (if I'm understanding correctly)

Correct. 

I think it needs to do at least 3-3.5m for a week :gaygacat5:

9 minutes ago, MonsterTown said:

what is this hunnyyyyyy:bibliahh:

 

 

This has almost a million likes on tiktok :agaycatabra:

I'm terrified it's gonna drop tomorrow. Everything feels too good to be true :dancehall:

 

Time for Gaga to cast another spell :agaycatabra:

Edited by atemyheartinc

  • Popular Post

It seems to be picking up some steam on Youtube! It got 1.38M views in the first 12 hours and it's already at 1.33M for the second half of the day with 4 more hours to go! :clap3: 

 

STREAM IT FOR ME BABY LIKE YOU'RE GONNA DIE!

 

 

can Mastercard plz sponsor all of her mvs from here on out cuz it's a collapse and we dont even feel the sponsorship AT ALL lol. More of this and less nurtec queen

15 minutes ago, tennis courts said:

Is Spotify not going to update the counters today? Did this happen before?

Yeah it's happened and they'll just combine days when it does 

7 minutes ago, Burqa said:

 

very interesting theory

I see lady in red is a personification of fame/her career. In disease, she was running away from it (mother mayhem?), and it was something that was threatening her sense of self and her safety and ultimately it crushed her between a couple of walls. Then in the Abracadabra video Lady Gaga shows back up to fight the b**** and is looking her in the face saying "OK you want me to dance or die? I'm gonna f****** dance" I bet the next single/video will be her fully embracing the lady in red! 

imagine if Mastercard aired a Mayhem Ball announcement / presale for their cardholders with Abracadabra during the Super Bowl :jonny: 

49 minutes ago, Badgalbriel said:

Any chance this song will be used in any hit show? 

Gaga should have Netflix use it on Wednesday Season 2 teaser/trailer

10 minutes ago, Burqa said:

 

very interesting theory

Amazing! I'm loving the mayhemverse. And I think we're getting another part, because the editing with the last Gaga in white shot just screams cliffhanger

Do you feel the Gaga RESURGENCE in the air?!?!:jonny:

 

 

 

OMG I FEEL IT I FEEL IT I FEEL IT!:jonny:

 

 

 

And I feel the beat under my feet the floors on fire

:xtinass:

50 minutes ago, Denim said:

:agaycatabra:Abracadabra, news! :agaycatabra:

 

You thought we were slowing down? Oh.. we're just getting started!

 

DAY 1 Total - 11.3K

Day 2 Total - 22.7K (+11.4k)

Average: +550 an hour

biggest update on Day 1: +690

biggest update on Day 2: +800

 

TODAY

 

8AM - 26.8K

9AM - 27.6K (+800)

10AM - 28.4K (+800)

11AM - 29.3K (+900)

12:00PM — 30.3K(+1,000)

1:00PM — 31.4K (+1,100)

2:00PM — 32.5K (+1,100)
3:00PM — 33.7K (+1,200)
4:00PM — 34.9K (+1,200)

5:00PM — 35.8K (+900)

6:00PM — 36.8K (+1000)

 

BACK UP!

 

 

 

1 hour ago, anastaciabby said:

The geriatric little monsters are either getting out of work or it's dinner time at the retirement home, so we're still looking GOOD

 

DPqpuwQ.gif

 

Oh my God I was right, we are so BACK

DPqpuwQ.gif

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.