Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

I'm sorry but Pitchfork is so... :skull: They could have saved themselves the two-paragraph waffle and said "we like this song but don't care to admit it because we don't like Lady Gaga (at least not anymore)". I respect it's a conglomerate of different journalists, but nonetheless an insightful trajectory into how their review for Mayhem will more than likely go.

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

I honestly can't stop playing the video and song. it's just on constant repeat. I'm soooo excited for the album and tour.

 

Monster latinos! Denme like!

I realy in love with the song.  And it was my least favourite snippet.  I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS MASTERPIECE. In loop the last 17 hours.

Just now, Aston Martin said:

DWAS did approximately 5.5 million views in its 1st 24 hours. Abracadabra is crossing 6 million (at least) in the 1st 24 hours by the looks of it 

i think it will do at least 6,5m, with 7m being achievable

1 minute ago, Fizzy said:

DWAS is #2 (-1) on Hot 100

what a fraud :deadbanana4:

 

hopefully we snatch it back next week,.

2 minutes ago, Fizzy said:

DWAS is #2 (-1) on Hot 100

Making room for 'Abracadabra' I see :ryan3:

wow the mv almost already hs the same amount of likes as Disease! Disease has like 730k and Abra now has 600k!

6 minutes ago, Fizzy said:

DWAS is #2 (-1) on Hot 100

That fraud song will fall into the pits of hell next week anyways. lol 

 

 

Edited by Blade Runner

don't bookmark me on this, but i saw something about a user on here hearing the album? i saw it on x

 

 

Gaga's latest TikTok is doing numbers. 550k views and 174k likes and both numbers are climbing really quickly. And it's only been an hour. 

1 minute ago, ArtDeco said:

don't bookmark me on this, but i saw something about a user on here hearing the album? i saw it on x

 

 

Well they lied :bird:

Gaga is in her bag most when her songs have a bit of nonsense thrown in there 

 

Bad Romance -> Judas -> Venus -> Babylon -> Abracadabra

 

i mean look at the material 

As annoying as this is it'll freefall next week and we will be back on top. I heard the reason it charted so high is the sales went 100% to wildfire recovery so I'll take the seat on this one

What's a realistic spotify debut? Someone said 2.5m before but could she do more?

I wonder if Abracadabra will become another Halloween staple for her, increasing in streams whenever Halloween is around the corner :agaycatabra:

Edited by Album Leak

"Like a poem said by a lady in red" does things to my body I can't explain 

 

spacer.png

 

 

12 minutes ago, Fizzy said:

DWAS is #2 (-1) on Hot 100

Travis Scott & Billboard can fück off

 

abracabop.gif

and I love the gibberish tbh, makes me feel so- :ryan3:Like I'm at a Spanish restaurant in Germany asking the Italian bartender to bring me a bottle of French wine: "Abra una na"

 

 

Edited by Spicy Pisces

2 minutes ago, Album Leak said:

I wonder if Abracadabra will become another Halloween staple for her, increasing in streams whenever Halloween is around the corner :agaycatabra:

Honestly, I hope the entire album becomes a Halloween record. Wednesday Season 2 featuring a song from it could seal the deal.

 

Album Leak

  • Popular Post

I want NO ONE to quote me, but Abracadabra is not even out 24 hours yet and already added to my all-time favorite Gaga songs (Scheiße, BR, Alejandro, Monster, GH so all the dark bops). The music video is one of her BEST ever and probably only Bad Romance or Telephone are still above it, but it is definitely up to par with Alejandro and Judas visually. 

 

Since she played the two snippets Abra was always my favorite one, but this combo of song and video is literally giving TFM level-of-serve.


She hasn't delivered like that in 11, 12 years and I don't think any of us saw this coming. 

Just now, Artur said:

 

ARTPOP above Chroma in daily streams

 

B36siPy.gif

 

Would be higher if she added solo or Xtina DWUW to the album

11 minutes ago, Miss Anthropocene said:

What's a realistic spotify debut? Someone said 2.5m before but could she do more?

I'm finding it difficult to estimate, I was originally thinking between 2-3M, only because it wasn't released on a Friday and doesn't have TTH, NMF playlisting. But it does seem to have had a bigger reception than Disease based on TikTok, YouTube, X etc... and it will have 21.5 hours tracking instead of the typical 19.

 

We are looking for ~4M to debut in top 10, probably ~3M for a top 20, but we will probably see songs from the Grammys rising too tbh.

Edited by Hair

I'm in my mid/late twenties and a Little Monster since her debut era and my childhood, I can't believe she still has it in her like that....

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.