Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Just now, Zaram said:

not-realistic-sassy.gif

But maybe Chromatica will finally get her long deserved flowers.

Rain on me is the best song on chromatica 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Are the straights loving it or are they going to pull an abracadabra and disappear after the reaction videos? 

 

miss-jackson.gif

I am praying with all of my power that Paris Goebles is also the tour choreographer. I NEED this partnership to run for at least the entirety of Mayhem era! from start to end!

Has Gaga spoken about Paris yet? I'd love to hear how she views her so far!

Just now, Plasticdoll said:

Well theres about 10 different variations of the album cover to buy on her website. however i like the simplicity approach. the music it self is MAYHEM so a over the top cover may be off putting or too much.

I see your point but I don't agree tbh, I like it when she goes all out and balls to the wall on all fronts. The white Amazon cover is enough to not make me linger on this subject for too long tho

2 minutes ago, Universo said:

i don't agree with P4k but hey at least they're saying the song is good :michael:

What did they say about the video?

2 minutes ago, jesus del rey said:

Everybody trashed ARTPOP from day 1 and now they are calling her last greatest single was from that album. In 5 years, they are also gonna call Joanne great. GIVE THIS WOMAN HER FLOWERS NOW. 

Exactly! The gall of them to invoke GUY when they trashed the song and album back in 2013. It shouldn't take 10 years for you to get her every single time. You just don't have your finger on the pulse of pop music like you think you do. 

pitchfork being "it's great but we're not gonna say it's great hehe" means it's ON y'all, that's just their shtick :agaycatabra:

Just now, IBeMe said:

I am praying with all of my power that Paris Goebles is also the tour choreographer. I NEED this partnership to run for at least the entirety of Mayhem era! from start to end!

Has Gaga spoken about Paris yet? I'd love to hear how she views her so far!

I don't think you need to pray, i think it's pretty much a given she is likely to do the tour as she has done two music videos now and with ALL those dancers in abracadabra 

2 minutes ago, Plasticdoll said:

Rain on me is the best song on chromatica 

:deadbanana2: The demo maybe. 911 sweety

So the director and Paris were teasing abracadabra visuals before the release of disease? :jonny: I wonder if abra was the original lead and they scratched it last minute. No wonder disease mv looks rushed and very low budget. :eli: 

10 minutes ago, The ****ess said:

I hate to bring the album cover up but I will. How does that boring b&w picsart selfie represent such EXPLOSIVE and complex songs like abracadabra and disease?

spacer.png

 

Problem fixed 

Edited by opbranden

2 minutes ago, The ****ess said:

I see your point but I don't agree tbh, I like it when she goes all out and balls to the wall on all fronts. The white Amazon cover is enough to not make me linger on this subject for too long tho

The white amazon cover?

Just now, Baby Judas said:

So the director and Paris were teasing abracadabra visuals before the release of disease? :jonny: I wonder if abra was the original lead and they scratched it last minute. No wonder disease mv looks rushed and very low budget. :eli: 

someone said that Disease might been rushed released to sweep JFAD under the rug, and I could see it....

I'm kinda "meh, okay" about Pitchfork's review-if it even comes close to one. It was full of backhanded compliments but the overall consensus I got was a snobbish equivalent of "it's a great song". Like they think they're sacrificing their narcissistic self-imposed alt. cool "not like other girls" shtick if they say they're having fun to a Lady Gaga song. Wait for their 10 year anniversary revisit lol.

Edited by Spicy Pisces

143 Members Browsing

 

Katy leave us alone. :dies: 

Just now, Plasticdoll said:

I don't think you need to pray, i think it's pretty much a given she is likely to do the tour as she has done two music videos now and with ALL those dancers in abracadabra 

hopefully! i also would love to see how PAris & Gaga would handle a more narrative driven mv without intense choreo like on Disease or Abra (obviously Disease was less intense but still had lots of choreo). I wanna see what they can do if they did more of a story based mv for a dance song. Idk how to explain it lol

Why is anyone taking bitchfork seriously? I've hated them since back when they used to crap on my favorite indie bands.

 

They can give praise to a watered down gaga-lite chappell roan but gaga returning to her own sound is a problem

not-realistic-sassy.gif

 

So let me get this straight/gay. 
 

Abra is already about to pass Disease in total likes on YouTube? 
 

:rip:
 

 

 

6 minutes ago, jesus del rey said:

Everybody trashed ARTPOP from day 1 and now they are calling her last greatest single was from that album. In 5 years, they are also gonna call Joanne great. GIVE THIS WOMAN HER FLOWERS NOW. 

artpop was always so great.

from music to aesthetic.

 

people trashed it because it was her time to flop and they created that narrative. 

artpop will always comes second best after born this way.

  • Popular Post

Abracadabra is up to #2 on today's most viewed MVs worldwide, surpassing her own DWAS:

 

2. Lady Gaga - Abracadabra (Official Music Video): 4,938,629

3. Lady Gaga, Bruno Mars - Die With A Smile (Official Music Video): 4,690,360

do we think Gaga will do more music videos for the era or is this likely the last one? :chick1:

I want two more :chick3:

1 minute ago, Plasticdoll said:

The white amazon cover?

61vT9BecuyL._SL1500_.jpg

 

this is exquisite imo - I love the look her in eyes, the upwards angle, the long straight black hair, it's very neogoth / heavy metal

5 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

popheads agreeing the p4k review is trash :clap3:

 

:clap3:

The world is under her spell :clap3:

 

spacer.png

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.