Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Just now, Blade Runner said:

Gi48Xd9W4AAos8k?format=jpg&name=small

 

Cover worthy. 

 

paula-deen-scream.gif

can this plz be the single cover! I hate not having an official one lol

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

3 minutes ago, Dumbledore said:

Fixed :thing:

i don't claim/acknowledge that one :eli:

  • Popular Post
1 minute ago, curiousladybug said:

Y'all compare everything to ARTPOP even though this has absolutely nothing to do with ARTPOP. This is thematically, visually and sonically MUCH closer to TFM/BTW then it is to ARTPOP. I don't even have to explain the reasoning behind it. It is pretty obvious to those who actually have eyes, ears and comprehension skills. 

okay calm tf down i'm deleting my post right now jeez

cat-gif-atrl-distressed.gif

1 minute ago, Blade Runner said:

Gi48Xd9W4AAos8k?format=jpg&name=small

 

Cover worthy. 

 

paula-deen-scream.gif

ALBUM cover worthy even, oh my God(ga)

 

 

paula-deen-scream.gif

1 minute ago, Blade Runner said:

Gi48Xd9W4AAos8k?format=jpg&name=small

 

Cover worthy. 

 

paula-deen-scream.gif

Someone send this to bobby per mail on grindr so they can use it as the single cover

Back to what matters, rankings :coffee2:

 

Poker Face

Do What U Want / Abracadabra 

Telephone

Judas

Million Performances

Rain On Me

1 minute ago, Cruel Summer said:

ALBUM cover worthy even, oh my God(ga)

 

 

paula-deen-scream.gif

It would make a really good cover, ngl. Very Caroline Polachek. 

  • Popular Post
5 minutes ago, Dumbledore said:

We need an edit of this that instead of "go to hell" is "go to heaven Lady Gaga" :agaycatabra:

GO-TO-HEAVEN.png

1 minute ago, The ****ess said:

okay calm tf down i'm deleting my post right now jeez

cat-gif-atrl-distressed.gif

OMG I'm sorry if that came off as rude.. I was just trying to disagree and kinda write that in the rush but to me these two singles are the elevated version of Gaga's TFM concept where she used her fears except this time it's the fear of her own self.. Then the visuals and production is very BTW/TFM.. 

Judas

Poker Face

Abracadabra

Telephone

DWUW

Million Reasons

Rain On Me

 

ezgif-36ecb45314006.thumb.gif.351db5385f

Poker Face 

Judas

ROM

DWUW

Million Reasons

Disease :agaycatabra:

Telephone

 

Edited by T.O.A.D.S.

5 minutes ago, curiousladybug said:

Y'all compare everything to ARTPOP even though this has absolutely nothing to do with ARTPOP. This is thematically, visually and sonically MUCH closer to TFM/BTW then it is to ARTPOP. I don't even have to explain the reasoning behind it. It is pretty obvious to those who actually have eyes, ears and comprehension skills. 

I honestly see a lot of ARTPOP in this. Maybe it's the melodies, but something in the instrumental as well.

 

Either way, I think it's a fusion between TFM-BTW-ARTPOP. How did she manage to achieve that while giving quality? I can't figure it out, I just know this is every fan's dream :DWAS:

1 minute ago, Hair said:

GO-TO-HEAVEN.png

Now that I think about it, it kinda sounds like we want her to d1e. Welp, it could apply for the future, you never know how many Haus Labs ads we are gonna get until LG8 :cm:

 

GO-TO-HEAVEN.png

  1. Abracadabra
  2. Judas
  3. Telephone
  4. Rain On Me
  5. Poker Face
  6. Million Reasons
  7. Do What U Want

taking a break from Abra to stream Disease and holy ****, the production on this song is just so epic... Honestly MAYHEM is so ******* strong so far, I am in love

7 minutes ago, gagalips said:

I really hope this is her SOLO hit lol

 

So they can stfu already about it

In TikTok we trust!

 

#ThankUDaddyTrump

 

:eli: 

****** HATE Travis Scott for stealing a week at #1...ugh

9 minutes ago, gagalips said:

I really hope this is her SOLO hit lol

 

So they can stfu already about it

Her solo hit will be Vanish Into You with its post apocalyptic lyrics coming on Valentine's Day. 

:gaygacat5:

 

  1. Abracadabra
  2. Rain On Me (Demo)
  3. Judas
  4. Telephone
  5. Poker Face
  6. Do What U Want
  7. Rain On Me
  8. Million Reasons

The name is finally showing as Track 2 on the album on Apple Music but it's still greyed out 

I also agree that I hear more TFM+ARTPOP vibes than BTW on Abra

 

The euro-pop/euro-dance melody and production of the verses and chorus is a return to the same influences that were present on Bad Romance and throughout TFM (and some tracks on BTW too), but then parts of Abra like the post-chorus feel like Gaga back at her most chaotic and unbridled like ARTPOP

 

But mostly, it sounds ******* fresh and like Lady Gaga now

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.