Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

4 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

girl u could have said "looking like a forest elf from the Lord of the Rings" or something :deadbanana2: yall need PR training and to have your posts monitored by ME! before posting them :gaycat1: but i get what you're saying...she looks other wordily in a sense! like from a fantasy novel or something

As I have been saying, GaGaladriel :heart:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

I unstanned since she released that nasty album Toucanne, & I thought the entirety of Croakmatica was bad fad music. 

bjorkhem.thumb.gif.7dcdc39fcb0ad709ba81103ef3487772.gif

 

So i'm pretty much the GP, which means Abracadabra is going to SMASH. I can feel the TikTok hit already.

bjorkhem.thumb.gif.7dcdc39fcb0ad709ba81103ef3487772.gif

 

Fr tho this is like BTW & TFM combined :jonnycat: ROM is awful, but ROM Demo was my fave song from her since 2011, & ABRA is serving that but on another level :jonnycat:

This album is shaping up to be very ARTPOP, I quite honestly don't get the BTW comparisons minus the fact that it is indeed similarly dark in tone and aesthetics, but the music is so bouncy, electronic and dance-y that it's more of a darker older sister of ARTPOP than anything else imo. So far nothing is giving the arena rock/techno of BTW but even so, as a mega ARTPOP apologist, I love it.

Pay the toll to the angels
Drawin' circles in the clouds
Keep your mind on the distance
When the devil turns around

 

photo_1338094430162-5-0.jpg

Just now, The ****ess said:

This album is shaping up to be very ARTPOP, I quite honestly don't get the BTW comparisons minus the fact that it is indeed similarly dark in tone and aesthetics, but the music is so bouncy, electronic and dance-y that it's more of a darker older sister of ARTPOP than anything else imo. So far nothing is giving the arena rock/techno of BTW but even so, as a mega ARTPOP apologist, I love it.

This track is obviously a fusion of The Fame Monster (the hooks, the stuttering) and ARTPOP (what you mentioned). But Disease is more of a BTWxARTPOP hybrid. Both are more than the sum of it's parts of course, but I think this album is not inspired by one era of her career in particular. 

yeah i think it's her best song since BTW era, minus a couple ASIB songs which are so different its hard to compare.

1 minute ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

This track is obviously a fusion of The Fame Monster (the hooks, the stuttering) and ARTPOP (what you mentioned). But Disease is more of a BTWxARTPOP hybrid. Both are more than the sum of it's parts of course, but I think this album is not inspired by one era of her career in particular. 

Agreed actually! Yet you see, ARTPOP is the common denominator in both cases :coffee:

1 minute ago, WildAmerican said:

yeah i think it's her best song since DWUW, minus a couple ASIB songs which are so different its hard to compare.

Fixed :thing:

5 minutes ago, John Slayne said:

 

photo_1338094430162-5-0.jpg

We need an edit of this that instead of "go to hell" is "go to heaven Lady Gaga" :agaycatabra:

Just now, FameFatale said:

Parris is so pretty.  :jonny6:

The fact her choreographer is now a baddie. Ouu ratchie don't make that face! :DWAS:

So when is she going to fire Bobby? Cuz the only bad things I can think about this era were under his control (aka let Fad do whatever she wants)

eVb564V.thumb.gif.3a886b2493c07df1a3b4fb

 

Troy would've never allowed California Dreaming

eVb564V.thumb.gif.3a886b2493c07df1a3b4fb

3 minutes ago, The ****ess said:

This album is shaping up to be very ARTPOP, I quite honestly don't get the BTW comparisons minus the fact that it is indeed similarly dark in tone and aesthetics, but the music is so bouncy, electronic and dance-y that it's more of a darker older sister of ARTPOP than anything else imo. So far nothing is giving the arena rock/techno of BTW but even so, as a mega ARTPOP apologist, I love it.

Y'all compare everything to ARTPOP even though this has absolutely nothing to do with ARTPOP. This is thematically, visually and sonically MUCH closer to TFM/BTW then it is to ARTPOP. I don't even have to explain the reasoning behind it. It is pretty obvious to those who actually have eyes, ears and comprehension skills. 

Look at the fear in his eyes. He knows this is the terror of seeing and hearing God. I understand you, twink. I am you. Spiritually, intellectually, symbolically, economically, we are all you.

 

 

I just noticed something....anyone else hear the ICONIC Redone horns in parts of Abra? I literally hear it...Cirkuit paying homage like that is actually really cool tbh

Edited by IBeMe

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.