Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

18 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

Gaga's latest TikTok is doing numbers. 550k views and 174k likes and both numbers are climbing really quickly. And it's only been an hour. 

15 minutes later and it's gone up by 100k views :deadbanana2: 650k views and 202k likes now :agaycatabra:

 

edit: also the number of vids on TikTok is up to 7k

Edited by Aston Martin

2 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

15 minutes later and it's gone up by 100k views :deadbanana2: 650k views and 202k likes now :agaycatabra:

as soon as I saw it I knew it going to become her most liked tiktok ever 

the combo of using the new song + grammy flex + seamless transitions and incredible looks is just too iconic :agaycatabra:

she's becoming a pro in tiktok

if Gaga's creative juices are indeed flowing to this extent I hope she NEVER leaves us for another 5 years (pop album speaking) ever again :chick3: 

I want LG8 by 2028 at the latest to celebrate 20 years in the industry :chick3:

I know I shouldn't care, but I want Abracadabra to be a hit. It just has that edge to it where you know you'll be pirouetting to it 10 years down the line and I want her to get that next definitive song. Keep streaming, buying, bopping, etc. :WAP:

Just now, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

as soon as I saw it I knew it going to become her most liked tiktok ever 

the combo of using the new song + grammy flex + seamless transitions and incredible looks is just too iconic :agaycatabra:

she's becoming a pro in tiktok

this sentence is so cute because it exposes the HAG vibes of this fan base and even Gaga herself and I LOVE it so much. I am volunteering at the old retirement home when I come in this base its so friggin CUTE :jonny5: :heart2: 

  • Popular Post

 :agaycatabra:Hourly TikTok Update :agaycatabra:


9:30 AM — 3500 videos

10:00AM — 3650 videos (+150)

11:00AM — 4030 videos (+380) 
12:00PM - 4530 videos (+500) 

1:00PM - 5130 (+600)  

2:00PM - 5730 (+600)

3:00PM - 6,360 (+630) 

4:00PM - 7,050 (+690) :DWAS:

 

Still increasing momentum wow 

Just now, Denim said:

 :agaycatabra:Hourly TikTok Update :agaycatabra:


9:30 AM — 3500 videos

10:00AM — 3650 videos (+150)

11:00AM — 4030 videos (+380) 
12:00PM - 4530 videos (+500) 

1:00PM - 5130 (+600)  

2:00PM - 5730 (+600)

3:00PM - 6,360 (+630) 

4:00PM - 7,050 (+690) :DWAS:

 

Still increasing momentum wow 

is this good guys? I have no clue what classifies as viral these days 

1 minute ago, IBeMe said:

is this good guys? I have no clue what classifies as viral these days 

I wouldn't say it's viral at all but it's a solid start. Much better than Disease on the first day. 

3 minutes ago, Denim said:

 :agaycatabra:Hourly TikTok Update :agaycatabra:


9:30 AM — 3500 videos

10:00AM — 3650 videos (+150)

11:00AM — 4030 videos (+380) 
12:00PM - 4530 videos (+500) 

1:00PM - 5130 (+600)  

2:00PM - 5730 (+600)

3:00PM - 6,360 (+630) 

4:00PM - 7,050 (+690) :DWAS:

 

Still increasing momentum wow 

the GROWTH  :WAP:

Anyone else super happy she is working heavily with women again this era? I know we clown on Laurianne but she actually understood what a good dance sequence can look like with a non trained dancer and it seems like Paris Goebles gets it too tbh. I feel like thats something maybe only another woman can understand tbh...like every choreo made by a woman for Gaga has been excellent and seemed complex while not really being complex. I hope she tries working with female song writers next. I feel like Gaga is very harsh in her lyrics and maybe a female perspective will help soften it a little? I like the clash between both intense and soft so it would be interesting 

2 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

is this good guys? I have no clue what classifies as viral these days 

It's definitely doing better than anything I've seen Gaga related… but I wouldn't say it's viral yet. A good start. 
 

Going viral on tiktok is really all about momentum and exponential growth, because there's 7000 videos circulating, that's a massive multiplier of who's seeing and hearing the song, which will inspire people to make there own videos, multiplying the amount of new videos even further until it just exponentially gets huge 

 

so the fact that this is doing like 300% better than disease is a great indicator 

7 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

is this good guys? I have no clue what classifies as viral these days 

Let's say for the sake of simplicity that Abracadabra continues to get 700 new TikTok videos per hour for the next 7 hours. That would be an additional 4,900 videos, which combined with the current 7,050 would give us just under 12k videos in the first 24 hours. I had to dig through my post history a bit, but Disease had 10.8k 5 days after release. And Abracadabra is looking to surpass that number in under 24 hours. So it's certainly doing better than Disease on that front at least. And that's combined with the fact that Abra's MV is also outperforming Disease's in the 1st 24 hours as well. 

Edited by Aston Martin

17 minutes ago, Artur said:

 

ARTPOP above Chroma in daily streams

 

B36siPy.gif

 

We love to see it!

:wanda:

:gaygacat6:

They should send abracadabra to radio and promote it STAT. This is showing WAYYYYY more potential than disease did, also sounds way more pop radio friendly to me

We were experts at measuring success based on iTunes, Youtube and physical sales. We're all geriatric now and have no idea what we're saying or whether it's good or bad. Just like fad. 

 

Abracadabra is still incredible, no matter what. 

Yeah the early indicators on both YouTube and Tiktok front look really promising. It's breaking the stan bubble and slowly reaching casuals. And people are still just beginning to discover it, we don't even know what promo she has lined up for it. Will be interesting to see how this shakes up over the course of the week. :agaycatabra:

I haven't felt this ALIVE and FREE by a Gaga song in such a long time.... she's truly tapping into the buzzing pulsating synths and feeling of Born This Way again. Mayhem we ADORE you already :jonny5:

8 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

if Gaga's creative juices are indeed flowing to this extent I hope she NEVER leaves us for another 5 years (pop album speaking) ever again :chick3: 

I want LG8 by 2028 at the latest to celebrate 20 years in the industry :chick3:

In 2028, her album The Best of Lady Gaga is announced, and everyone thinks it's just a greatest hits album, but it's actually all new and she just called it that because it is literally her best. :jonny:

why isn't it available to buy on Amazon UK :clack:

Edited by sunbathinganimal

I think a truly underrated moment of the music video is the beginning

 

*taps mic* The category is…dance…or die

Edited by Bamboo

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.