Everything posted by TriforceZZ
-
Lady Gaga
Truly, need that huge vinyl card 😔
-
Lady Gaga
Did the Canadian shop ever have the signed vinyl or just the CD?
-
Lady Gaga
Who else missed this win because you were rewatching the video 😂🙋🏻♂️
-
Lady Gaga
"DON'T SHOW UNTIL ACT 7" OMGGGG PLEASE
-
Lady Gaga
INB4 this is the MAYHEM bonus track, Michael you're siiiccckkkk 🫶🏻
-
Lady Gaga
MICHAELLLLLL!!!!
-
Lady Gaga
LMAOOOO our minds
-
Lady Gaga
ASIB set... Hair Body Face closer
- Lady Gaga
-
Lady Gaga
"Tate McRae is trying to reheat Nelly Futado's nachos 😔" This chat I'm-
-
Lady Gaga
Mother LOVES a few motivational words mid chorus
-
Lady Gaga
Hopefully it's the same bonus track as her webstore edition. I hate chasing exclusive songs across variants, especially if they don't come on CD for the .FLAC/.ALAC rips. Thankfully this yellow/green alt from Target is getting a CD too.
-
Lady Gaga
THE TRACKLIST AHHHH
-
Lady Gaga
Yes taste, Judas is her best
-
Lady Gaga
With what we've heard, Disease and snippet/leak-wise, for the album to include DWAS (hopefully as a bonus track, let's be real) it better be eclectic. True Mayhem for me would be that title being a placeholder (like Nightingale) and the album be called Chaos Angel. A lot of these leaks are giving me pre-LG5 vibes and I think that name would be a fun nod to the true fans who have been in the trenches. The Elle cover potentially ruins my little album name
-
Lady Gaga
All the visuals this era were a serve, not sorry to anyone. I only wish she did more with that Chromatica map/lore than the Stupid Love video... Also wish that wasn't shot on iPhone 11 Pro... after the 15 Pro got LOG video she should get a reshoot.
-
Lady Gaga
And then the actual demo leaked I mean-
-
Lady Gaga
Had to look up for myself and yep, it's real. Weird that it says Dec 1, 2024 on the listing... Maybe we'll get more confirmation closer to or on Monday. You'd think this could be better coordinated, she is never safe from a leak.
-
Lady Gaga
I've always wondered if she lurks, she must have some idea all of this is going on. Hopefully she's safe and back home, but she has a lot going on. She doesn't need the stress of stan speculation. ... But if she is lurking, HEY GAGA! WE LOVE YOU! (And I hope I get to hear TEA in my lifetime )
-
Lady Gaga
YES! Now streaming Judas
-
Taylor Swift - '1989 (Taylor's Version)'
At the 2:42 mark in You Are In Love TV she adds an extra “you are in love” and cuts herself off during the beginning of the bridge