Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

I have been yearning for such a massive serve for over a decade

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

I AM LITERALLY DECEASED :WAP:

 

THAT WAS EVERYTHING IVE EVER WANTED :WAP:

 

BAD ROMANCE LEVEL SLAYAGE. MY FKKKING GOD MOTHER JUST SERVED EVERYTHING AND MORE :flame::flame::flame:

She didn't served like this since born this way OMFGGGGG….. 

I know some people will be real disappointed with it not being a hard industrial big noisy electronic mayhem, but holy hell those melodies just.... OH. And the MV. This is such a freaking slay. 3/3 on Mayhem right now :WAP:

I'm crying. This is everything I ever want from her. :WAP: 

  • Popular Post

the way we got all gagas today

- tributega

- peakga

- nurtecga

 

:ahh: 

11 minutes ago, Before the Dawn said:

I'm sorry but Abracadabra sounds like self parody

 

 

 

 

Where is the upload of the MV and the song everywhere??? I need it NOW

Edited by Snakeskinbr
Nvm, uploaded on YouTube

The way this never leaked. Parris Gobbel, your professional ass will always be famous. :jonny5:

that's why i will never talk poorly about this woman that's lady ******* gaga

This, Disease, Die With A Smile... Some of the best music she's ever put out. ******* finally.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.