Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Beyoncé

This is part 1 of the Beyoncé discussion.

Featured Replies

The only thing i got from the ad is that the CC era is officially over. 

 

I think she will use the rest of the year to rest but also prepare the launch for Act 3 next year

  • Replies 143.5k
  • Views 7.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • It was the best concert of my life, bar none. Idc!    It was extraordinary, it was ineffable.  I knew I loved it based on the videos but I... Hey I don't know.    Best moment

  • SashaDevachelli
    SashaDevachelli

    I know this award is a joke but the point is, she has cemented herself in history with the likes of Whitney and Lauryn. And on top of that she won an award for a genre that completely ridiculed and ex

  • Potentially #1 in the US, UK and Canada in the same week   

1 minute ago, Red Velvet said:

I think she will use the rest of the year to rest but also prepare the launch for Act 3 next year

Exactly, I get why people want the next release next month, but I feel it's better that we grow more expectation and anticipation and just sink in everything that happened with the tour and the era in general 

58 minutes ago, dnboy1 said:

*Viola Davis gif*

 

 

Im slightly leaning into the 9.04 thing. 
 

Obviously with 4 being her favorite number, and with her turning 44 this year on 9.04…could be something? 
 

I just really don't see her going into a new era this year. Feel like she'd want to rest, spend time with family etc. 

 

Then again, this is Beyonce. 

Y'all keep saying she needs to rest, like she's about to go on a full promo run or something. She's just going to announce the album, drop the pre-order link, and disappear. I didn't realize uploading an album required so much effort.

2 minutes ago, nuclear said:

Y'all keep saying she needs to rest, like she's about to go on a full promo run or something. She's just going to announce the album, drop the pre-order link, and disappear. I didn't realize uploading an album required so much effort.

To be fair, for CC she went to Japan and did a (weird) promo tour over there for a few days.

But yeah, nothing else come up right now! :laugh:

Levii's Chapter 4 not even being a new ad/look :deadbanana2:

 

the 9:04 conspiracies as if that's not her birthday and 4 isn't her favorite number :deadbanana2:

 

the only thing we're getting for the rest of this year is the Cowboy Carter Tour film, if we get anything at all.

5 minutes ago, kimberly said:

Levii's Chapter 4 not even being a new ad/look :deadbanana2:

i thought i was going crazy

 

 

i truly understand less and less how she moves these days. it's getting to be rather annoying and if she wasn't as talented / innovated as she is with her actual music id have jumped ship a while ago :toofunny3: 

yeah we're not getting a new album this year bffr :toofunny3:

 

  • act i... RENAISSANCE (2022)
  • Renaissance World Tour (2023)
  • act ii... COWBOY CARTER (2024)
  • Cowboy Carter World Tour (2025)
  • act iii... 2026
  • act iii tour... 2027
  • act iv... ECHOVILLE FILM (2028)

I skimmed through the ad was kinda disappointed that there wasn't any new looks, but then I saw the motorcycle. :ducky: Crazy for her to give us an actual confirmation of what's to come next era and that's enough for me. So excited!

Theres also something to be said about a 4/9 release/anouncement that hasn't been mentioned:

 

Lets say we have a similar structure to BMS release. 

Beyoncé released her Vogue Shoot 5 days prior to BMS.

If we go by that, she could release sth 4/9 and release the lead a week later on Friday. If we then go with the regular 5-6 week window post lead single, it would be the beginning of November. She could then release a Trilogy Box Set right on time for Thanksgiving/Black Friday

4 hours ago, Jon Snow said:

she came on a horse and left on a motorcycle :jonny5:

 

SHE IS NOT RELEASING THIS YEAR! I swear y'all stan beyonce but have no idea what her strategy is. She will release in 2026 and she will not use a levi's ad to announce that! 
 

The most we'll get on her bday will be the hbo special for the cowboy carter tour

1 hour ago, R.E.M. said:

yeah we're not getting a new album this year bffr :toofunny3:

 

  • act i... RENAISSANCE (2022)
  • Renaissance World Tour (2023)
  • act ii... COWBOY CARTER (2024)
  • Cowboy Carter World Tour (2025)
  • act iii... 2026
  • act iii tour... 2027
  • act iv... ECHOVILLE FILM (2028)

Act 4 will be act ivY mark my words :jonnycat:

1 hour ago, Tangane said:

To be fair, for CC she went to Japan and did a (weird) promo tour over there for a few days.

But yeah, nothing else come up right now! :laugh:

It wasn't for her. Jay had something to promote there (I forgot what) and she went along as a supportive wife. 

-------

I hope the ad is not connected at all to the era. I don't like the idea of Easter eggs everywhere. And most importantly I want a horse not a motorcycle. :dancehall:

 

3 minutes ago, mrpartyrocker said:

SHE IS NOT RELEASING THIS YEAR! I swear y'all stan beyonce but have no idea what her strategy is. She will release in 2026 and she will not use a levi's ad to announce that! 
 

The most we'll get on her bday will be the hbo special for the cowboy carter tour

She pushed act 3 forward out of fear its going to leak because of the thievery, even Matthew alluded to that.

1 minute ago, BnPac said:

It wasn't for her. Jay had something to promote there (I forgot what) and she went along as a supportive wife. 

-------

I hope the ad is not connected at all to the era. I don't like the idea of Easter eggs everywhere. And most importantly I want a horse not a motorcycle. :dancehall:

 

It could very well be a hybrid between a motorcycle and a horse. Its not like Renneigh was a real horse either. So theres certainly room for creativity

4 minutes ago, mrpartyrocker said:

 I swear y'all stan beyonce but have no idea what her strategy is. 

Of course, we don't. Does anyone? :lmao:

Hence the constant theories, no one knows anything about her strategy or lack thereof. 

we need to give the 8/29 theory a rest. it's both a Sabrina Carpenter album release day and it's before the Grammy eligibility period ends. I don't think she'll want to compete again next year.

52 minutes ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

She pushed act 3 forward out of fear its going to leak because of the thievery, even Matthew alluded to that.

no she didn't and she won't :rip: y'all can only dream but don't make theories out of everything you see/hear

51 minutes ago, BnPac said:

Of course, we don't. Does anyone? :lmao:

Hence the constant theories, no one knows anything about her strategy or lack thereof. 

and you think she'd give you a date in an ad for when a lead/album is coming out? :rip: 
 

i think her release strategy is clear with this trilogy.. it will happen every 2 years, album out in 2026, tour in 2027 and that's a wrap. At most we'll probably get the CC film on hbo this year, but she wouldn't jump straight into a new era in September when it wouldn't even be 2 months since the end of the cowboy carter tour. She will never do that. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.