Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Beyoncé

This is part 1 of the Beyoncé discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 143.5k
  • Views 7.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • It was the best concert of my life, bar none. Idc!    It was extraordinary, it was ineffable.  I knew I loved it based on the videos but I... Hey I don't know.    Best moment

  • SashaDevachelli
    SashaDevachelli

    I know this award is a joke but the point is, she has cemented herself in history with the likes of Whitney and Lauryn. And on top of that she won an award for a genre that completely ridiculed and ex

  • Potentially #1 in the US, UK and Canada in the same week   

As per usual, I think the lead will be the most "commercial" Rock song on the album that represents the album the best. However the opener will be the bold one thats gonna make us squirt, I just know it :jonny5:

bey randomly being dragged into the whole Swastika Sweeney mess for absolutely no reason other than being hot… when i say she's the most relevant and controversial artist of all time :WAP:

28 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

bey randomly being dragged into the whole Swastika Sweeney mess for absolutely no reason other than being hot… when i say she's the most relevant and controversial artist of all time :WAP:

Bey is in a Levi's JEANS commercial just like Sweeney -> she complicit

 

:suburban:

 

The Smoke takes place at 9:04 pm. Let the birthday release theories begin :cm:

I'm confused, is this not just the ads altogether?

 

Edit: Nvm, just clocked the motorcycle. Rock for Act III easter egg, surely?

Edited by Cbreezy

12 minutes ago, Cbreezy said:

I'm confused, is this not jsut the ads altogether?

she came on a horse and left on a motorcycle :jonny5:

16 minutes ago, Cbreezy said:

I'm confused, is this not jsut the ads altogether?

The last 10 seconds on the motorbike are new

21 minutes ago, mariposa said:

 

The Smoke takes place at 9:04 pm. Let the birthday release theories begin :cm:

Wait, "The Smoke" is also the THIRD ACT of the commercial :jonny5:

 

1 hour ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

Bey is in a Levi's JEANS commercial just like Sweeney -> she complicit

 

:suburban:

I mean she did say "give you these blues, it's in my genes" first  

they got the wrong idea tho :suburban:

I mean she left the horse, for the motorcycle/bike thing

 

They could've used a better motorcycle lol

Yeah I definitely feel that the Act 3 cover really won't be on a horse but a motorcycle

1 minute ago, pink lightning said:

Yeah I definitely feel that the Act 3 cover really won't be on a horse but a motorcycle

They need the back of the horse to complete the vinyls though

  • ATRL Moderator

i assume act iii will be a black metal or gold horse running. with smoke or fire effects. 

 

spacer.png

Something is cooking, for sure :jonny5:

  • Enters with a cowboy hat, leaves with it off. 
  • Arrives on a horse, leaves on a motorcycle. 
  • The chapter being called "The Smoke" (a reference to Smoke Hour with "come on baby it's time to rock" lyrics).

let's manifest act iii January 2026 with visuals, tour summer 2026

Okay - this is definitely the last Levii's advert, which was the only thing still tethering us to this era. 

 

The time in the advert she gets on the horse was 9.04pm - translating to Sept 4th - her 44th birthday. 

 

I really wouldn't be shocked if we got a surprise single drop on Sept 4th, with a December release of Act III. 

 

Yes, this could be copium, but I really wouldn't be shocked if it was true. 

 

The only thing that would impact this would be a Cowboy Carter tour film announcment. But the Renaissance film came out two months before Texas Hold Em, so it could still all work.

 

This might actually be the blatant "we're moving to the next era" teaser she's evr done. She literally is closing the CC chapter. 

1 hour ago, mariposa said:

 

The Smoke takes place at 9:04 pm. Let the birthday release theories begin :cm:

out of all the theories the b'day ones are probably the worst (along with the moon/eclipse theories)

 

cause every single year there's theories about something happening on her b'day and nothing ever happens :deadbanana2:

To me, they just chose 9:04pm because it's her birthday and that is it. :katie:

Nothing needs to happen on that date, the fact that it's her birthday makes it a day special enough to be in the ad!

  • ATRL Moderator
46 minutes ago, R.E.M. said:

let's manifest act iii January 2026 with visuals, tour summer 2026

and a tour in more than 9 cities. :giraffe:

*Viola Davis gif*

 

 

Im slightly leaning into the 9.04 thing. 
 

Obviously with 4 being her favorite number, and with her turning 44 this year on 9.04…could be something? 
 

I just really don't see her going into a new era this year. Feel like she'd want to rest, spend time with family etc. 

 

Then again, this is Beyonce. 

Edited by dnboy1

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.