Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Beyoncé

This is part 1 of the Beyoncé discussion.

Featured Replies

Cowboy Carter was released 1 year and 8 months after Rennaisance. I don't think we expected CC as soon as we got it. Act III coming before the end of the year would match that cadence.

 

I think anything is possible including the spring of 2026. And honestly, that's not a bad wait time.

  • Replies 143.5k
  • Views 7.2m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • It was the best concert of my life, bar none. Idc!    It was extraordinary, it was ineffable.  I knew I loved it based on the videos but I... Hey I don't know.    Best moment

  • SashaDevachelli
    SashaDevachelli

    I know this award is a joke but the point is, she has cemented herself in history with the likes of Whitney and Lauryn. And on top of that she won an award for a genre that completely ridiculed and ex

  • Potentially #1 in the US, UK and Canada in the same week   

1 hour ago, Space&Time said:

Cowboy Carter was released 1 year and 8 months after Rennaisance. I don't think we expected CC as soon as we got it. Act III coming before the end of the year would match that cadence.

 

I think anything is possible including the spring of 2026. And honestly, that's not a bad wait time.

we'll know if within a month or so we get word of a CC tour film , and if that's the case we can probably expect the album next year

 

i do still think there's a chance that we'll be getting act 3 around November / December of this year but it's more unlikely than the former option. plus maybe she's treating the "promo event" for this cycle as the Beyoncé Bowl performance where as Ren got the film. we just don't know with this lady. all we know is she moves on her own time.

At this point, I just want the visual. I'd be content with an overarching feature film instead of traditional music videos. I'd be disappointed if we had to wait years for individual music videos when they could've been released with the respective albums. It'll also be way too much to consume at once. 

She isn't releasing this year. She obviously has tour plans for 2027, she won't release an album 2 years before. 

How are we sure she's even decided on a release date yet lol. She's probably in vacay mode after a strenuous few months of everything tour related. 
 

Now I know her Virgo ass is always two steps ahead, but lately she seems to make game time decisions when it comes to her career so let's just let the woman breathe ffs

Edited by Lemonaade

4 hours ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

the concept of her releasing decade old music videos

 

IMG_4199.gif?ex=68928cfe&is=68913b7e&hm=

to be fair, all we know is that act i visuals exist and there were reshoots even after the album came out. We don't know when/if CC visuals exist yet (and I'm inclined to think they don't because nothing leaked). I think at this point in Reneigh's album cycle we had the Virgo's Groove leak and BMS leak.

How about we stop with the release date debates a bit, and carry on with our useless lives until she eventually throws us a bone? :coffee2:

 

1 hour ago, nick_rod said:

How about we stop with the release date debates a bit, and carry on with our useless lives until she eventually throws us a bone? :coffee2:

 

 

How about you do that for yourself, leave the base till the next big thing, and let us conspiracy fans run havoc here however WE like to do?

 

gretchen-personagem.gif

 

I will singlehandedly prevent the base from moving to page 3 with ALL of my creativity and psychic powers, trust on that

 

gretchen-personagem.gif

Edited by Kristie Kuwa

18 hours ago, Tangane said:

To me, they just chose 9:04pm because it's her birthday and that is it. :katie:

Nothing needs to happen on that date, the fact that it's her birthday makes it a day special enough to be in the ad!

I agree, but the fact it's her 44th bday makes this year feel potentially bigger

Honestly it would be perfect for me if she would release a My House type of transition song between eras in her birthday

1 hour ago, alien superstore said:

I agree, but the fact it's her 44th bday makes this year feel potentially bigger

+ lets be real:

She couldve chose ANY time and she goes for 9:04pm for the THIRD chapter of the entire campaign video which ENDS on her leaving the scene on a motorbike?

Thats one too many coincidences for my liking and I'll gladly eat eggs if this turns out to be nothing. I'll keep my hopes high up

Edited by Kristie Kuwa

Here's the thing, why would a choreographer already have the music for a 2027 tour?  If the tour was coming after album release, ala Rennie and CC, having the music after traditional release should be sufficient, especially with as crazy as Beyonce is with leaks, and secrecy, I would assume.  Maybe things are coming much sooner than expected.  

 

Or maybe the music was in the choreographers hands due to filming for visuals, as the articles say the material contained "footage plans", but it also said "future set lists".  I just think it seems wild for someone to have set lists for a tour that is two years away, which includes music that at the time with the timelines in here, that was still a year from release. 

 

I lowkey want her to release either in the fall or next year. Because the amount of controversy that surrounded Beyonce and Cowboy Carter this year lowkey just makes me want her and the Hive to take a break from stan culture. 
 

I want people to sorta be surprised when she comes out with that first Rock single and I want her to put so much energy into this ACT III since it's "maybe" the final act. Saying maybe because of the speculation that there's secretly 4 ACTS and not three lmao. That people won't be able to shut up about her. I want this to be MONUMENTAL for her in her career. Possibly her biggest album yet.

 

Lowkey just want her to surprise release a Visual (sort of like a trailer) with TONs of symbology. With some music that's sort of eerie and that sets the tone for the rest of how the visuals will be and then go ghost for a month and then release the first single out of nowhere (WITH a Music Video). That would be SO DOPE. :deadbanana2:
 

But yeah, I'm noootttt in a rush for the Lead single at all. If she releases sooner than I think, great. But I just want her to lay low for a little bit then come back and BAM, fake tf OVEERRR!!!

Edited by cuteboyzay

Just now, Lose My Breath said:

Here's the thing, why would a choreographer already have the music for a 2027 tour?  If the tour was coming after album release, ala Rennie and CC, having the music after traditional release should be sufficient, especially with as crazy as Beyonce is with leaks, and secrecy, I would assume.  Maybe things are coming much sooner than expected.  

 

Or maybe the music was in the choreographers hands due to filming for visuals, as the articles say the material contained "footage plans", but it also said "future set lists".  I just think it seems wild for someone to have set lists for a tour that is two years away, which includes music that at the time with the timelines in here, that was still a year from release. 

 

I'm almost certain the whole hard drive thing won't affect anythingggg. Beyoncé would never leave important info like that with another person unless it's personally on her security, or one of her creative directors or something has it.
I don't think she'd expect a choreographer to hold such important information knowing they also have the dance team to worry about. 

 

Idk, I just feel the whole hard drive/laptop stuff won't affect anything at all. Wouldn't be surprised if her Virgo a** made a fake copy of an entirely different plan as a plan B if anything like this happened. :deadbanana2:

20 minutes ago, cuteboyzay said:

I lowkey want her to release either in the fall or next year. Because the amount of controversy that surrounded Beyonce and Cowboy Carter this year lowkey just makes me want her and the Hive to take a break from stan culture. 
 

I want people to sorta be surprised when she comes out with that first Rock single and I want her to put so much energy into this ACT III since it's "maybe" the final act. Saying maybe because of the speculation that there's secretly 4 ACTS and not three lmao. That people won't be able to shut up about her. I want this to be MONUMENTAL for her in her career. Possibly her biggest album yet.

 

Lowkey just want her to surprise release a Visual (sort of like a trailer) with TONs of symbology. With some music that's sort of eerie and that sets the tone for the rest of how the visuals will be and then go ghost for a month and then release the first single out of nowhere (WITH a Music Video). That would be SO DOPE. :deadbanana2:
 

But yeah, I'm noootttt in a rush for the Lead single at all. If she releases sooner than I think, great. But I just want her to lay low for a little bit then come back and BAM, fake tf OVEERRR!!!

I hate that it feels weird to see "Beyoncé" and "music video" in the same sentence! :mazen:

Thinking she would rush things because of the laptop thing is just insane. She would rather start Act 3 from scratch if that was really the case than being rushed by thieves.

Edited by Rafael
.

7 hours ago, R.E.M. said:

to be fair, all we know is that act i visuals exist and there were reshoots even after the album came out. We don't know when/if CC visuals exist yet (and I'm inclined to think they don't because nothing leaked). I think at this point in Reneigh's album cycle we had the Virgo's Groove leak and BMS leak.

we more or less do tho, she showed a whole trailer of them every night on tour. she shot whatever she shot in 2021-2022 alongside the Ren footage (it's clear from the art book that pretty much everything that doesn't feature the platinum wig is/was meant for visuals, and everything with the platinum wig is additional album shoot/promo pics-related stuff that she shot closer to the album release)

 

even people like Es Devlin, the lady who makes her tour stages, confirmed she shot multiple films during quarantine.

 

i think it's pretty safe to say that the initial plan was for each album to have a collection of videos/a quick lemonade-esque film to coincide with each yearly album release. when that fell through, probably due to the overwhelmingly positive reception of Ren + her switching around the order of releases bc she's messy + the rumors about her not being happy with what she filmed, she pivoted to withholding the videos and has been working on stitching them together to make one big overarching film. and that would be the reason she has to wait till the last one's out for it to make sense

And if the Rock lead is highly political and thus perfect for the current state of the world, then WHAT?

 

Timing is everything girls

Edited by Kristie Kuwa

17 minutes ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

+ lets be real:

She couldve chose ANY time and she goes for 9:04pm for the THIRD chapter of the entire campaign video which ENDS on her leaving the scene on a motorbike?

Thats one too many coincidences for my liking and I'll gladly eat eggs if this turns out to be nothing. I'll keep my hopes high up

 

Can we talk about WHY they even needed those precise times?  I get that they're trying to say that this is the timeline of her day (which isn't believable considering her looks), but those specific times don't seem necessary.  IDK if there is significance to the other times though

 

8:53 am  The Ice   

5:01 pm  The Heat

9:04 pm  The Smoke

 

27 minutes ago, cuteboyzay said:

I'm almost certain the whole hard drive thing won't affect anythingggg. Beyoncé would never leave important info like that with another person unless it's personally on her security, or one of her creative directors or something has it.
I don't think she'd expect a choreographer to hold such important information knowing they also have the dance team to worry about. 

 

Idk, I just feel the whole hard drive/laptop stuff won't affect anything at all. Wouldn't be surprised if her Virgo a** made a fake copy of an entirely different plan as a plan B if anything like this happened. :deadbanana2:

Well, I might agree, but it was Chris Grant, one of her long-time choreographers that was introduced to her by Frank Gatson, and has been very involved with her since BEYONCE basically, and it wasn't just a rumor that this important information was stolen, it was reported to police as containing information like unreleased music, future tour plans, and footage plans

 

9 minutes ago, Lose My Breath said:

 

Can we talk about WHY they even needed those precise times?  I get that they're trying to say that this is the timeline of her day (which isn't believable considering her looks), but those specific times don't seem necessary.  IDK if there is significance to the other times though

 

8:53 am  The Ice   

5:01 pm  The Heat

9:04 pm  The Smoke

 

I dont know about 8.53am, but Elvis daughter was born at 5.01pm and Elvis is considered the King of RocknRoll

18 minutes ago, Lose My Breath said:

 

Can we talk about WHY they even needed those precise times?  I get that they're trying to say that this is the timeline of her day (which isn't believable considering her looks), but those specific times don't seem necessary.  IDK if there is significance to the other times though

 

8:53 am  The Ice   

5:01 pm  The Heat

9:04 pm  The Smoke

 

8:53 probably alludes to the year Levi's was founded (1853) and 501 is the number of their most classsic jeans

9 minutes ago, matheusbep said:

8:53 probably alludes to the year Levi's was founded (1853) and 501 is the number of their most classsic jeans

Oh that sounds like we are on to sth here! 

So 9.04 might just be a new type of jeans created with the help of Bey? Lol

If ACT III is rock, I REALLY hope she explores Psychedelic rock, because whew, she would eat that ALIVE - as weird as it may sound, Cozy has some light elements already

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.