Beyoncé

Kisuke

I think they made the right choice not dropping last night and maybe shouldn't even drop at all this weekend with what happened in the US today. You could say the world needs it, but I'm not sure its the time.

• Replies 107.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

4 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

I think they made the right choice not dropping last night and maybe shouldn't even drop at all this weekend with what happened in the US today. You could say the world needs it, but I'm not sure its the time.

What happened?

16 minutes ago, Space&Time said:

CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not Beyonce getting awarded Greater Gainer in 2022.

Confused about the updates. That’s in one day? The first day it got 6 didn’t it? Yet the the total is only 12 million. 

1 minute ago, Shelter said:

Confused about the updates. That’s in one day? The first day it got 6 didn’t it? Yet the the total is only 12 million. 

It's because it hadn't debuted on urban or hot AC yet. So all of the audience it had collected to that point gets included with this update. Now it's entered the top 50 on both formats, the updates won't be that huge.

7 minutes ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

What happened?

roe vs. wade was overturned and they indicated they're coming for contraceptives and gay marriage next

Just now, ShouldersSideways said:

roe vs. wade was overturned and they indicated they're coming for contraceptives and gay marriage next

Oh wow, thats possible? U guys really need to do sth about ur politics :rip:

No video today for sure and poss not for a minute.

new-york-new-york-pollard.gif

Wait, this is a US only thing, no wonder Bey is leaning international this market.

SMART Queen.

7 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

It's because it hadn't debuted on urban or hot AC yet. So all of the audience it had collected to that point gets included with this update. Now it's entered the top 50 on both formats, the updates won't be that huge.

Oh I see, thanks 

2 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

Wait, this is a US only thing, no wonder Bey is leaning international this market.

SMART Queen.

Shes about to go Tina on the US. And rightfully so, that country is turning into the pits before our eyes.

No gun laws and actually enforcing people to hold more guns, abortion laws, anti LBTQ laws incoming.. like, leave the country asap guys

OMG.  The Supreme Court Ruling is some crazy dystopian ish.   How is this possible.  And yes they are coming for Gay Rights next.

If I was Beyonce, I probably wouldn't release today. This is earth shattering news.

#21 in the UK! :WAP: Her first solo top 25 here since "Hold Up" in 2016! :clap3:

The minute the UK pop up headlines came out, I automatically thought she wants to strengthen her European market.

Which makes sense because touring wise, her tour gross per show is less on average than the US. The best outcome of BMS is that maybe it's a moderate hit in the US, but bigger globally. She pretty much already maxed out her profitability in the US, her tours are guaranteed to sell out. I'd take that trade off. :-*

Edited by Starshine

Why is everyone freaking out about not having the video already? There is no way Beyonce won’t release a video for the single, we just need to be patient. She’s probably still perfecting it, plus there is still plenty of time till the album drops. If she released the video now, there will not be much going on between now and 29.7. She is building the anticipation up. And good point about everything that’s going on in the US right now …

31 minutes ago, Shelter said:

They didnt officially count the numbers till it was top 50 on the formats

18 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

#21 in the UK! :WAP: Her first solo top 25 here since "Hold Up" in 2016! :clap3:

Eaux wow, and that with 3 days of tracking the song :jonnycat:

Unbelievable debuts all around. Now with her being in A-rotation, this might (finally) come for her last big hit there which was BTINH ( :rip:)

a commercial teaser will drop during the BET Awards with a clip of the video & album cover

4 minutes ago, giRLbye. said:

a commercial teaser will drop during the BET Awards with a clip of the video & album cover

Is this supposed to be wishful thinking?

Just now, *-ChriZ-* said:

Is this supposed to be wishful thinking?

Yes.

but its not unlikely...she did the same to promote BIK trailer before it got leaked online. 

34 minutes ago, Starshine said:

The minute the UK pop up headlines came out, I automatically thought she wants to strengthen her European market.

Which makes sense because touring wise, her tour gross per show is less on average than the US. The best outcome of BMS is that maybe it's a moderate hit in the US, but bigger globally. She pretty much already maxed out her profitability in the US, her tours are guaranteed to sell out. I'd take that trade off. :-*

The thing is, she seems to be doing really well in the US (Apple Music). I guess staying loyal to Urban/R&B audiences for 2 decades paid off. 

If she conquered Europe, it's over. She's gonna do what Kylie's Fever and Madonna's COADF couldn't, that is dominating Europe and US altogether. At the same time, her doing TG had boosted her popularity in South Africa; another continent she can effortlessly conquere without interference from other MPG. She REALLY needs to work on Asia though. 

50 minutes ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

Shes about to go Tina on the US. And rightfully so, that country is turning into the pits before our eyes.

No gun laws and actually enforcing people to hold more guns, abortion laws, anti LBTQ laws incoming.. like, leave the country asap guys

We need more love for exactly these reason chriz

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.