Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (â‹®) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases đź’ż

Iyanla, Fix Me

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Iyanla, Fix Me

  1. Iyanla, Fix Me replied to DivaCup's topic in Base
    The complete gaggery of this. We never saw this anywhere else in the Renny promos - I wonder how many looks are still unseen.
  2. Iyanla, Fix Me replied to DivaCup's topic in Base
    I have a lot of questions because Beyonce would never okay this if it actually was on her album right? Or would she? I love the slightly more urban hip hop soul vibe versus her more EIL adjacent hip hop sound which I grew tired of.
  3. Iyanla, Fix Me replied to DivaCup's topic in Base
    I can't believe Alien Superstar is a song that actually exists. It's such a career highlight. I hadn't listened to it in a few weeks and was completely floored.
  4. Iyanla, Fix Me replied to DivaCup's topic in Base
    I would be shocked to see if they did. I really do wonder if this is it for the reissue. Was hoping for a full Kitty Kat video and maybe like a Freakum Dress alt.
  5. Iyanla, Fix Me replied to DivaCup's topic in Base
    This was my theory like a year ago. I wonder if anything shot from 2021/2022 will make it into the Act 3 visuals or tour. Cause I feel like CC was already 60/40 new visuals/shoots.
  6. Iyanla, Fix Me replied to DivaCup's topic in Base
    The remix is an ear-full I wanna give her the benefit of the doubt but whew I struggled to listen to the whole thing. The acoustic is very cute and I can see it actually elongating the song's lifespan
  7. Iyanla, Fix Me replied to DivaCup's topic in Base
    Do we have any tea on the End of Time music video if there was one shot? Kinda shocking that she would perform it as the pre-album track at places like Glastonbury, GMA and then not release a video during the anthology run in the fall of 2011. This was one of the first times I accepted she simply won't do something or release something already shot even when it makes total sense.
  8. Just read this thread and I genuinely love how the Hive gave you ******* zero energy. You wish your fave could debut with 400k+ in 2024 sell 1.5M total and then embark on a 400M tour with like 30 dates across like 6 cities after coming off a mega era less than 2 years prior -- in a whole new genre. Your ******* can't even do that in the genre they've spent the last decade half-baking **** in.
  9. Iyanla, Fix Me replied to DivaCup's topic in Base
    Yes but I skip it way less than I did before. I actually chose to listen to it a few months back and was shook. It's certainly a grower.
  10. Iyanla, Fix Me replied to DivaCup's topic in Base
    Literally... The fleshed out set during the latter run was much better. That was easily one of her tours with the most revisions from start to finish sans MCSWT which got a whole rehaul post ST. She really paid Europe dust during OTRII & RWT, maybe thats why they got so much extra for CCT.
  11. Iyanla, Fix Me replied to DivaCup's topic in Base
  12. Iyanla, Fix Me replied to DivaCup's topic in Base
    Same I feel like there's a version of a collab album that feels way more expansive and sonically adventurous. EIL didn't really take us anywhere new from either of them. It felt like a hip-hop Jay Z album featuring Beyonce even though she had way more leads. That's not inherently a bad thing but I think when the collab album has been speculated legitimately for 5 years it felt very y underwhelming. Aldo considering it had 1 video and barely any tour performances made it even more lackluster. I remember conversation around the tickets moving way slower than OTRI so I really think that was the main motive for EIL.
  13. Iyanla, Fix Me replied to DivaCup's topic in Base
    thank you my love!
  14. Iyanla, Fix Me replied to DivaCup's topic in Base
    Anyone know where I can watch BIK? Not on D+?
  15. Iyanla, Fix Me replied to DivaCup's topic in Base
    LMAO DONK?! Never asked or needed this but okay lol
  16. Iyanla, Fix Me replied to DivaCup's topic in Base
    Aside from everything I want to pray over Beyonce because she's been through a lot we don't know or ever hear her speak about. I know a lot of folks have thoughts on the reduction of dancing or the visuals but she's still giving as a lot. In 2019 her dad was diagnosed with breast cancer, and in 2024 Ms. Tina was diagnosed with it. I pray thats not something she or Solange ever encounters. We take so much of the art and joy our faves put into the world. I think a lot of us never consider that possibility because we don't see Beyonce partying or doing drugs so the likelihood of something happening to her feels far off. Look at Frank Ocean, he lost his brother and has been unable to release music or produce on the level he likely could've. Think of all the music we liekly missed out from the last 10 years. In all thank you Beyonce because your music has brought me so much joy and I literally have a career in music because of the self titled drop and moments like that throughout her career.
  17. Iyanla, Fix Me replied to DivaCup's topic in Base
    Yeah I think beyond there being 3 acts and tours, not much of this trilogy was either locked in ahead of time or confirmed. The fact that she was shooting Break My Soul visuals in Brooklyn (1 month before I moved to that very block ) the week of album release is crazy and shows that she was playing a lot by ear. Which is why she never really confirms anything until its out. BEYINCE as an album title is annoying because it's literally pronounced BEYONCE and she already has a self-titled album... We did hear rumors of her having multi colored vinyl variants all the way back in Q4 2021/Q1 2022 but some of the vocals which were confirmed as late as early Feb 2024 made it onto the vinyl but somehow they couldn't change the BEYINCE artwork/materials when they likely knew at least since Oct. 2023 they'd be pivoting to Cowboy Carter. But then 4 songs are missing from the BEYINCE vinyl... It's all very confusing.
  18. Iyanla, Fix Me replied to DivaCup's topic in Base
    I know what you mean. I always liked to think that it was more of teaser than a trailer per se? So I imagine what was released was intentionally shown to not give away too much to the themes and plots etc. Similar to Lemonade's teaser. However, she inadvertently still gave us too much cause I'm sure the initial plan was to have the visuals out before the RWT.
  19. Iyanla, Fix Me replied to DivaCup's topic in Base
    I wonder what the visuals for the other songs would've looked like since the final videos are so different from the other visuals. Like it'd be interesting to see a more somber take on Hold Up. I see how 6 inch is different but the others visually fit within the world of the film. Formation is technically not in the film and a standalone video. I could see Sandcastles being tweaked to clearly indicate that her and Jay Z were still together and moving forward.
  20. Iyanla, Fix Me replied to DivaCup's topic in Base
    Where did Khalil Joseph express annoyance about other directors being brought in? Mulitple directors were used for Black is King and Kwasi Fordjour has a mild reception when speaking about BIK so I wonder if it's the same situation.
  21. Iyanla, Fix Me replied to DivaCup's topic in Base
    See!! I knew I wasn't crazy. I figured they did some shots without it but this def confirms they edited it out of most photos.
  22. Iyanla, Fix Me replied to DivaCup's topic in Base
    I feel like I'm the only one who remembers Beyonce has a nosering earring on in PYCM. I feel liike it was edited out of most of the pics?
  23. Iyanla, Fix Me replied to DivaCup's topic in Base
    There was an era where there were popular journalists and creatives that lurked Atrl/basé so it's not shocking to think that Parkwood, Yvette or Beyonce herself would be familiar with one of her biggest online fan hubs.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.