Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Beyoncé

This is part 1 of the Beyoncé discussion.

Featured Replies

5 minutes ago, benyonce said:

What do you mean by this? Number of shows reported?

Nevermind the post popped up on my twitter @Kingdom

  • Replies 143.5k
  • Views 7.2m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • It was the best concert of my life, bar none. Idc!    It was extraordinary, it was ineffable.  I knew I loved it based on the videos but I... Hey I don't know.    Best moment

  • SashaDevachelli
    SashaDevachelli

    I know this award is a joke but the point is, she has cemented herself in history with the likes of Whitney and Lauryn. And on top of that she won an award for a genre that completely ridiculed and ex

  • Potentially #1 in the US, UK and Canada in the same week   

  • ATRL Moderator
33 minutes ago, aaron511 said:

Am I really finally seeing her tomorrow after years of stanning?

 

YES I AM

Be safe and hope you have a great time.

that video of her & solange 😭♥️

i just love their bond

5 hours ago, Natcrus said:

They're releasing the remix on the 30th, I wish they would tease it a bit but I guess it will be a surprise release  

 

  Hide contents

I saw this from a random twitter account but I'm sticking to it :swan:

What TikTok comments tho? Has Ariana commented in anything Bey-related?

I’m probably jumping the gun because I stan Ariana but I don’t follow her socials that closely, but I read about her asking people to stop posting leaks and it seemed like it was rare for her to pop up like that while filming. So I’m hopefully now! 
 

5 hours ago, Natcrus said:

I love LOVE Ariana but if the POTS Remix is anything remotely similar to the Die For You Remix with The Weeknd... they better keep it cause it would ruin the absolute masterpiece that POTS is. I need her to be at the same level as what Bey delivered, please :WAP:   

 

I'm sure, however, that Bey would have made sure that the remix is top-notch, no quick remixes allowed  :gaycat3:

 

 

She would kill it. Vocally she is definitely one of Bey’s daughters when it comes to the lighter vibes and harmonies that make POTS so amazing.


oh she’s never beating the local to Earth allegations 

On 6/25/2023 at 1:19 PM, mariposa said:

 

jail

This made me cackle…

Dis ***** literally the ultimate troll

anybody know how close If I Were A Boy and CIL are for diamond eligibility?

36 minutes ago, ANTisocial said:

 

:bibliahh:

She saw clips from the Eras tour 

She was meant to stop to Italy for a date, no wonder she has taken a brief holiday there.

 

Too bad both Milan and Rome's venues have been booked. Coldplay is currently appearing in Milan.... :chick3:

Not me missing a RENAISSANCE rate, anyway my top 3 will always be PURE/HONEY, HEATED and COZY

 

SUMMER RENAISSANCE and ALIEN SUPERSTAR are top 5

Edited by Chromatica

not me missing the beginning of the tour of the millennium, the AHAP remix, the Renni rate and that chaotic night on here :deadbanana4:

 

@Mitsouko i saw your mention while waiting for her to start the show :heart: (and while reading the rumor that #she would join her on stage lmao) but they got my ass :ace: 

you warned me but it was already too late 

There was a thread on the Los Angeles subreddit asking about people's interactions with celebrities, and I saw this comment about Blue. So cute.

 

Quote

Blue Ivy Carter….sweetest kid ever. Didn’t even realize she was Blue Ivy because she blended right in with the other kids. Was extremely excited to find out she could take home these little fifty cent party favors I handed out (…most rich kids will make it a point to tell their friends, “I already have ten of those at home”).

 

I sang the **** out of my voice during Church Girl lol

 

The same with both Love On Top and Honey :gaycat6:

1 minute ago, Pepo said:

I sang the **** out of my voice during Church Girl lol

 

The same with both Love On Top and Honey :gaycat6:

Yes! Church Girl gets me so hyped, you have to scream it out at the top of your lungs.

Edited by Arrogant

  • ATRL Moderator

I hope Warsaw crowd don’t disappoint like Stockholm. Eastern Euro is so wishy washy. 

my 2 favorite female dancers in one frame: Joanna and Trinity 

 

spacer.png

2 hours ago, Devin said:

I hope Warsaw crowd don’t disappoint like Stockholm. Eastern Euro is so wishy washy. 

Warsaw should be lit because im sure 70% of the crowd will be out of towners so hopefully they’ll make the best of it

20 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

my 2 favorite female dancers in one frame: Joanna and Trinity 

 

spacer.png

this CANNOT be comfortable :deadbanana2: 

16 minutes ago, Shone Ai said:

So glad Europe has been normal 

 

Omg what the hell :biblio:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.