Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Beyoncé

This is part 1 of the Beyoncé discussion.

Featured Replies

  • ATRL Moderator
24 minutes ago, Shone Ai said:

So glad Europe has been normal 

 

Lemme just assume that was her momma’s dying wish cause…

  • Replies 143.5k
  • Views 7.2m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • It was the best concert of my life, bar none. Idc!    It was extraordinary, it was ineffable.  I knew I loved it based on the videos but I... Hey I don't know.    Best moment

  • SashaDevachelli
    SashaDevachelli

    I know this award is a joke but the point is, she has cemented herself in history with the likes of Whitney and Lauryn. And on top of that she won an award for a genre that completely ridiculed and ex

  • Potentially #1 in the US, UK and Canada in the same week   

I just found out that the thing burning around the horse in the clickbait tease for break my sould is the renaissance backdrop that is being used in all of the visuals :sistrens:

need her in this BAD (and throw away that ugly new clunky ass balmain robot costume) :WAP:


a69e85121bf616ca6f8fd8f82fee9530.jpg

Edited by ScorpiosGroove

  • ATRL Moderator
14 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

need her in this BAD (and throw away that ugly new clunky ass balmain robot costume) :WAP:


a69e85121bf616ca6f8fd8f82fee9530.jpg

 ! 
 

+ where have u been lol

56 minutes ago, Bicassie said:

I just found out that the thing burning around the horse in the clickbait tease for break my sould is the renaissance backdrop that is being used in all of the visuals :sistrens:

c'mon detective! :sistrens:

16 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

need her in this BAD (and throw away that ugly new clunky ass balmain robot costume) :WAP:


a69e85121bf616ca6f8fd8f82fee9530.jpg

is that Jaida Essence Hall?

43 minutes ago, Devin said:

 ! 
 

+ where have u been lol

the stiff lady and her cult got me locked for 3 months, but they won’t get me again:gaycat1::heart:

 

41 minutes ago, kimberly said:

is that Jaida Essence Hall?

idk i saw it on pinterest and LOVED it lmao i’m just a sucker for this futuristic aesthetic 

Edited by ScorpiosGroove

1 hour ago, Shone Ai said:

So glad Europe has been normal 

 

 

Yeah... :doc: 

I guess the person had "good intentions" but I'd be pretty disturbed if I were her :rip:

 

Spoiler

Imagine Bey in a situation like this, I can't even imagine how she'd react  :hoetenks:

 

Zendaya and Tom Holland are in attendance tonight in Warsaw.

 

Tonight's opening look is cute. Good not great for me, from this angle anyway:

 

FzplTKmX0AAD3f3?format=jpg&name=large 

I would love if this "rock" album has strong Jimi Hendrix inspiration


She would EAT this instrumental..   (Bey, if you or your team are reading this....)

 

 

 

1 hour ago, kimberly said:

is that Jaida Essence Hall?

Yeah, it's her final look for RPDR Live in Las Vegas. I saw her last week and immediately thought of Bey :heart2:

3 hours ago, Shone Ai said:

So glad Europe has been normal 

 

Just wait till Brazil. Well if she announces dates. 

2 hours ago, Bicassie said:

I just found out that the thing burning around the horse in the clickbait tease for break my sould is the renaissance backdrop that is being used in all of the visuals :sistrens:

Yeah it’s all done by Fredrik wbk 

was hoping we'd get THIQUE-AUIYM-DIL back tonight or tomorrow for the final European shows. well, she's skipping tonight, but let me be delusional and hope she performs them tomorrow. 

 

tumblr_inline_o5dkig8ilq1qlt39u_250.gifv 

They tried to silence me, but the HBIC in this base is back, back, BACK again

 

mar-21-2019-16-01-58.gif

 

Thanks all my loves who thought of me, I did not voluntarily leave you guys, I was SILENCED over a comment I still, to this day, do not perceive as horrible. I'll put the comment that made mods decide to mute me for 3 months in spoilers and I would truly appreciate if some of you could explain how this is considered "xenophobic and racist"

 

Spoiler

I said that Shakira might be more popular than Beyonce in a "insert Spanish word for village" in Ecuador.

 

To this comment I say

 

tiffany.gif

Anywho, I've attended the tour of the year (though the highlight aka Princess Blue Fierce was missing) and Beyonce is officially partially forgiven for her inability to be a normal popstar in the year 2023. At this point Ive buried my hopes for visuals. I'm sure Rumi and Sir enjoy them.

 

tiffany-pollard-bye.gif

 

To the many new faces in this base I say: Hi there! It seems a lot more peaceful in here at the moment. Don't take it for granted, this base tends to be DEPRESSING, but entertaining and iconic at the same time. Being a working bee in the Hive just takes that certain je-ne-sais-quoi that other fanbases lack

With that being said: 9e6892aaac9dbb74736e54b6a0f27069.gif

 

Stay FABULOUS Queens, just like our Queen! Even if it means being a *****(y) person who dares to cut the show short for whatever reason

 

 

 

 

41 minutes ago, kimberly said:

was hoping we'd get THIQUE-AUIYM-DIL back tonight or tomorrow for the final European shows. well, she's skipping tonight, but let me be delusional and hope she performs them tomorrow. 

 

tumblr_inline_o5dkig8ilq1qlt39u_250.gifv 

Y'all gotta let it go. It's gone. 

 

tumblr_inline_o5dkig8ilq1qlt39u_250.gifv

 

The show may come back a little differently in the States, but I wouldn't hold my breath for that either. She's gonna spend two weeks on a yacht and fly back a day or two before the first Canadian show.

Lol Chris is back. :deadbanana2: I take it you were impressed since you said tour of the year 

5 minutes ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

They tried to silence me, but the HBIC in this base is back, back, BACK again

 

mar-21-2019-16-01-58.gif

 

Thanks all my loves who thought of me, I did not voluntarily leave you guys, I was SILENCED over a comment I still, to this day, do not perceive as horrible. I'll put the comment that made mods decide to mute me for 3 months in spoilers and I would truly appreciate if some of you could explain how this is considered "xenophobic and racist"

 

  Reveal hidden contents

I said that Shakira might be more popular than Beyonce in a "insert Spanish word for village" in Ecuador.

 

To this comment I say

 

tiffany.gif

Anywho, I've attended the tour of the year (though the highlight aka Princess Blue Fierce was missing) and Beyonce is officially partially forgiven for her inability to be a normal popstar in the year 2023. At this point Ive buried my hopes for visuals. I'm sure Rumi and Sir enjoy them.

 

tiffany-pollard-bye.gif

 

To the many new faces in this base I say: Hi there! It seems a lot more peaceful in here at the moment. Don't take it for granted, this base tends to be DEPRESSING, but entertaining and iconic at the same time. Being a working bee in the Hive just takes that certain je-ne-sais-quoi that other fanbases lack

With that being said: 9e6892aaac9dbb74736e54b6a0f27069.gif

 

Stay FABULOUS Queens, just like our Queen! Even if it means being a *****(y) person who dares to cut the show short for whatever reason

 

 

 

 

spacer.png

 

also yeah that comment is a little xenophobic but 3 months ban over that is a bit much especially given how much all the racists Beyoncé haters here thrive without any warning :rip: 

2 minutes ago, Shelter said:

Lol Chris is back. :deadbanana2: I take it you were impressed since you said tour of the year 

I mean, as per usual some of the transitions and live version absolutely STOMPED on the official audios That Cozy remix for instance is fantastic, Heated live was so so much fun, Break My Soul was also fabulous. My highlights were the opening (it was always a dream of mine to hear Dangeorusly in Love live and she did that. I cried), Heated, Rather Die Young (die hard fan of that song since the beginning) and the dancers showcasing a true ballroom after Pure. The show felt at least an hour shorter than it actually was, which is always a great sign when it comes to the structure and pacing and those visuals were incredible. Also, that DJ she hired to come up with those beats during the visuals was insane. Do we know who he is?

 

4 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

 

 

also yeah that comment is a little xenophobic but 3 months ban over that is a bit much especially given how much all the racists Beyoncé haters here thrive without any warning :rip: 

Spoiler

Could you maybe elaborate? I dated many latino guys and aside from being shady, which it was, how is it xenophobic which translates to having a prejudice against people from other countries. I never said Shakira is not popular, or disliked, I didnt dim her light, I just made a shady comment suggesting bey is more popular lol 

 

1 hour ago, Blue Rose said:

Yeah it’s all done by Fredrik wbk 

I’m talking about the painting sis 

10 minutes ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

They tried to silence me, but the HBIC in this base is back, back, BACK again

 

mar-21-2019-16-01-58.gif

 

Thanks all my loves who thought of me, I did not voluntarily leave you guys, I was SILENCED over a comment I still, to this day, do not perceive as horrible. I'll put the comment that made mods decide to mute me for 3 months in spoilers and I would truly appreciate if some of you could explain how this is considered "xenophobic and racist"

 

  Reveal hidden contents

I said that Shakira might be more popular than Beyonce in a "insert Spanish word for village" in Ecuador.

 

To this comment I say

 

tiffany.gif

Anywho, I've attended the tour of the year (though the highlight aka Princess Blue Fierce was missing) and Beyonce is officially partially forgiven for her inability to be a normal popstar in the year 2023. At this point Ive buried my hopes for visuals. I'm sure Rumi and Sir enjoy them.

 

tiffany-pollard-bye.gif

 

To the many new faces in this base I say: Hi there! It seems a lot more peaceful in here at the moment. Don't take it for granted, this base tends to be DEPRESSING, but entertaining and iconic at the same time. Being a working bee in the Hive just takes that certain je-ne-sais-quoi that other fanbases lack

With that being said: 9e6892aaac9dbb74736e54b6a0f27069.gif

 

Stay FABULOUS Queens, just like our Queen! Even if it means being a *****(y) person who dares to cut the show short for whatever reason

 

 

 

 

Not you getting banned for telling the truth :deadbanana4: I’m Latino and I can confirm that it’s factual. :priceless:

6 minutes ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

I mean, as per usual some of the transitions and live version absolutely STOMPED on the official audios That Cozy remix for instance is fantastic, Heated live was so so much fun, Break My Soul was also fabulous. My highlights were the opening (it was always a dream of mine to hear Dangeorusly in Love live and she did that. I cried), Heated, Rather Die Young (die hard fan of that song since the beginning) and the dancers showcasing a true ballroom after Pure. The show felt at least an hour shorter than it actually was, which is always a great sign when it comes to the structure and pacing and those visuals were incredible. Also, that DJ she hired to come up with those beats during the visuals was insane. Do we know who he is?

 

  Reveal hidden contents

Could you maybe elaborate? I dated many latino guys and aside from being shady, which it was, how is it xenophobic which translates to having a prejudice against people from other countries. I never said Shakira is not popular, or disliked, I didnt dim her light, I just made a shady comment suggesting bey is more popular lol 

 

I think if you had just said “village” instead of “insert Spanish word for village” you would’ve been fine. It does feel condescending, but I agree that 3 months was excessive. The mods definitely love to take out the Hive because I get warnings for things I posted 5/6 days ago. Things I don’t even remember :rip: 

But im sure you enjoyed your vacation from this hell. I was away for over 6 months too but that was my choice, only came back for the tour.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.