Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Beyoncé

This is part 1 of the Beyoncé discussion.

Featured Replies

7 minutes ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

Also, that DJ she hired to come up with those beats during the visuals was insane. Do we know who he is?

I wanna know too. I am literally obsessed with the first interlude

 

I find the mecca, Chicago, ATL and NYC, Motor City opulence :hippo:

They looped, I looped, a sample to feel free :coffee:

Loop the sample, release, loop the sample :WAP:

  • Replies 143.5k
  • Views 7.2m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • It was the best concert of my life, bar none. Idc!    It was extraordinary, it was ineffable.  I knew I loved it based on the videos but I... Hey I don't know.    Best moment

  • SashaDevachelli
    SashaDevachelli

    I know this award is a joke but the point is, she has cemented herself in history with the likes of Whitney and Lauryn. And on top of that she won an award for a genre that completely ridiculed and ex

  • Potentially #1 in the US, UK and Canada in the same week   

12 minutes ago, RedOne said:

 

 

:bibliahh:

We need to focus on getting her to sing Sweet Dreams instead of the AS chorus :jonnycat:

15 minutes ago, RedOne said:

 

 

:bibliahh:

She sounds so confused this has me HOWLING:ahh: this tour is going to keep providing so many funny gems ahhh:ahh:

27 minutes ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

I mean, as per usual some of the transitions and live version absolutely STOMPED on the official audios That Cozy remix for instance is fantastic, Heated live was so so much fun, Break My Soul was also fabulous. My highlights were the opening (it was always a dream of mine to hear Dangeorusly in Love live and she did that. I cried), Heated, Rather Die Young (die hard fan of that song since the beginning) and the dancers showcasing a true ballroom after Pure. The show felt at least an hour shorter than it actually was, which is always a great sign when it comes to the structure and pacing and those visuals were incredible. Also, that DJ she hired to come up with those beats during the visuals was insane. Do we know who he is?

 

  Hide contents

Could you maybe elaborate? I dated many latino guys and aside from being shady, which it was, how is it xenophobic which translates to having a prejudice against people from other countries. I never said Shakira is not popular, or disliked, I didnt dim her light, I just made a shady comment suggesting bey is more popular lol 

 

Girl :rip: It does sound shady, not 3 month ban worthy imo

 

Spoiler

The way I see it, saying "Pueblo" sounds a bit derogatory, it could be interpreted like you implied that in Latin America there are no cities and everybody lives in small villages. Kind of like how some people think that in Africa there are no cities, no electricity and ignorant stuff like that... It is the fact that you said "village" instead of "city" I guess...

I might be reaching cause I'm trying to find a reason to justify the 3 month ban lol. If it is interpreted like this, then it definitely does sound xenophobic.

 

It’s giving chandelier but I don’t hate it?:giraffe:  She’s being experimental and making sure she wears every dress designed for her, good or bad. Degeneres queen!:giraffe:

1 hour ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

They tried to silence me, but the HBIC in this base is back, back, BACK again

 

mar-21-2019-16-01-58.gif

 

Thanks all my loves who thought of me, I did not voluntarily leave you guys, I was SILENCED over a comment I still, to this day, do not perceive as horrible. I'll put the comment that made mods decide to mute me for 3 months in spoilers and I would truly appreciate if some of you could explain how this is considered "xenophobic and racist"

 

  Hide contents

I said that Shakira might be more popular than Beyonce in a "insert Spanish word for village" in Ecuador.

 

To this comment I say

 

tiffany.gif

Anywho, I've attended the tour of the year (though the highlight aka Princess Blue Fierce was missing) and Beyonce is officially partially forgiven for her inability to be a normal popstar in the year 2023. At this point Ive buried my hopes for visuals. I'm sure Rumi and Sir enjoy them.

 

tiffany-pollard-bye.gif

 

To the many new faces in this base I say: Hi there! It seems a lot more peaceful in here at the moment. Don't take it for granted, this base tends to be DEPRESSING, but entertaining and iconic at the same time. Being a working bee in the Hive just takes that certain je-ne-sais-quoi that other fanbases lack

With that being said: 9e6892aaac9dbb74736e54b6a0f27069.gif

 

Stay FABULOUS Queens, just like our Queen! Even if it means being a *****(y) person who dares to cut the show short for whatever reason

 

a true renaissance indeed :clap3:

welcome back love


whitney-houston.gif

Spoiler

I don't see any problem with that post, it just looks like a shady hyperbole as I see it. 

OT: I don't want to be that person, but someone needs to say it regardlessly.

She won't reintroduce Thique just because a silly fan wrote that poster. No wonder that she didn't hesitate to laugh at them :skull:

 

It's tiring at this point. 

39 minutes ago, Shone Ai said:

Queen of the mean mug 

 

Omg... she looks extremely pissed. How does this happen tho? This feels like the kind of malfunction you'd see in amateur shows :biblio:

1 hour ago, Natcrus said:

Girl :rip: It does sound shady, not 3 month ban worthy imo

 

  Reveal hidden contents

The way I see it, saying "Pueblo" sounds a bit derogatory, it could be interpreted like you implied that in Latin America there are no cities and everybody lives in small villages. Kind of like how some people think that in Africa there are no cities, no electricity and ignorant stuff like that... It is the fact that you said "village" instead of "city" I guess...

I might be reaching cause I'm trying to find a reason to justify the 3 month ban lol. If it is interpreted like this, then it definitely does sound xenophobic.

 

Thanks for the explanation. My intention was definitely this:

 

1 hour ago, Pepo said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I don't see any problem with that post, it just looks like a shady hyperbole as I see it. 

 

To me it doesnt matter if I say a word in Spanish, English, French or whatever when the meaning is the same. But we all know especially us Hive sistrens have to be extra careful on this site with all that bias going on.

 

Do we know whether those rumors about an Ari collab are true?

Why are people suddenly posting new photos? Did they update the tour book or something?

 

FzqqVwwaMAA8LPw?format=jpg&name=900x900

 

edit: nevermind apparently they've been there and people are sharing them like they just came out :rip: 

Edited by ShouldersSideways

With Bey and Jay vacationing with Jack and Andrew retweeting RFK Jr I feel like we're two steps away from "If y'all came to slay vaccines, I wanna hear y'all say RFK!" at a rally next year :deadbanana4:

The girl in the video has strong girlbye energy :jonny: (absolutely no shade)

 

 

3 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

The girl in the video has strong girlbye energy :jonny: (absolutely no shade)

 

 

Respect to people willing to put their actual faces to this kind of commitment to a pop star because I simply could never

 

Screen-Shot-2021-07-21-at-11-56-36-AM.th

As I was saying the other day, Bey did not leave the booth after recording Cuff It* without knowing Renaissance would be a hit with the public :deadbanana4: Like please be serious.

Spoiler

*same w/ alien superstar, pure/honey, vg, ahap

 

Edited by mariposa

  • ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, Blue Rose said:

The girl in the video has strong girlbye energy :jonny: (absolutely no shade)

 

 

:skull:
 

sidenote: Ashley is prob one of fav YouTuber Hive, her tv reviews cracks me up :lmao:

ooh the chandelier opening outfit and the green finale were fantastic imo :jonny6:

 

actually think the green is my favorite closing look so far - looks much better when she’s not just like one giant being of silver on reneigh

  • ATRL Moderator

My only wish for the American leg is getting to see Blue dance and witness this outfit live:

 

spacer.png

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.