Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Beyoncé

This is part 1 of the Beyoncé discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 143.5k
  • Views 7.2m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • It was the best concert of my life, bar none. Idc!    It was extraordinary, it was ineffable.  I knew I loved it based on the videos but I... Hey I don't know.    Best moment

  • SashaDevachelli
    SashaDevachelli

    I know this award is a joke but the point is, she has cemented herself in history with the likes of Whitney and Lauryn. And on top of that she won an award for a genre that completely ridiculed and ex

  • Potentially #1 in the US, UK and Canada in the same week   

The new CUFF IT outfit SLAPS :jonny5:

 

I honestly think she needs a second European leg though. From what I here, the French dates were handled poorly and many fans couldn't get their hands on tickets. Stade De France could've actually done 80k, I mean she did 75k there during Formation in 2016.

 

I always forget that she's slightly bigger in Europe than she is Stateside in many ways.

 

I also feel sorry for the Irish fans. She did 68k in Croke Park 7 years ago, and I know there were issues with book8ng the venue, but considering that Ireland is in her Top 5 markets they definitely deserved something. But I guess you can say the same for her fans in Oceanie, South Africa and Brazil :toofunny3:

VG > Move > Heated > Thique

 

Best section for summer. Are we ready for THAT convo?

1 hour ago, Kingdom said:

beyonce show at france was the most attended in history, surpassing rolling stones, she did over 58k. Someone Thread it

This viral tweet kinda pissing me tf off. Like, how are we being racist towards European hive? Trash ass stans.

 

 

 

https://twitter.com/thereaalisaiah/status/1667952796283596800

 

 
25.2M

Views

2 hours ago, Planet Mars said:

The new CUFF IT outfit SLAPS :jonny5:

 

I honestly think she needs a second European leg though. From what I here, the French dates were handled poorly and many fans couldn't get their hands on tickets. Stade De France could've actually done 80k, I mean she did 75k there during Formation in 2016.

 

I always forget that she's slightly bigger in Europe than she is Stateside in many ways.

 

I also feel sorry for the Irish fans. She did 68k in Croke Park 7 years ago, and I know there were issues with book8ng the venue, but considering that Ireland is in her Top 5 markets they definitely deserved something. But I guess you can say the same for her fans in Oceanie, South Africa and Brazil :toofunny3:

I hate it, I think it looks so cheap and tacky with the folding metallic fabric. The idea is nice but the execution could be better. 
 

But yeah she needs a second European leg. But when would she do it? would October be too cold for stadiums there. She should go to the southern hemisphere then. Maybe early spring?

 

34 minutes ago, Triton said:

I hate it, I think it looks so cheap and tacky with the folding metallic fabric. The idea is nice but the execution could be better. 
 

But yeah she needs a second European leg. But when would she do it? would October be too cold for stadiums there. She should go to the southern hemisphere then. Maybe early spring?

 

May would be the earliest. 

2 hours ago, satellites.™ said:

This viral tweet kinda pissing me tf off. Like, how are we being racist towards European hive? Trash ass stans.

 

 

 

https://twitter.com/thereaalisaiah/status/1667952796283596800

 

 
25.2M

Views

Ch... 

What does that even mean? 

Not surprised though, even people here are like that?

Edited by BnPac

Just now, BnPac said:

Ch... 

What does they even mean? 

Not surprised though, even people here are like that?

The white girl having braids and that's just one, now there is a second one saying it straight out thats gaining even faster.

 

 

The transition from Love On Top to Crazy in Love >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Oh my god, everybody lost their **** :WAP: I still can't believe i witnessed what i witnessed in Barcelona :WAP:

Also looking at the original posts, it's so weird how people used to use the excuse of fans crying at MJ's concerts because he was God-like, a celebrity like there has never been and it was the proof Beyoncé was not on that level. Now that there are videos of people crying at Bey's concerts, they are all of sudden concerned about "parasocial relationships", "everyone is just human" "she's not God" "it makes no sense, only gay people would do that" "stupid" oh the hurt and the anger this woman triggers for no reason. 

 

23 minutes ago, BnPac said:

Also looking at the original posts, it's so weird how people used to use the excuse of fans crying at MJ's concerts because he was God-like, a celebrity like there has never been and it was the proof Beyoncé was not on that level. Now that there are videos of people crying at Bey's concerts, they are all of sudden concerned about "parasocial relationships", "everyone is just human" "she's not God" "it makes no sense, only gay people would do that" "stupid" oh the hurt and the anger this woman triggers for no reason. 

 

Just different times. Now relatability is worth more than anything else

This channel always gets it right, they just need to make the whole live album at this point, I need it:jonny5:

2 hours ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

https://twitter.com/chartdata/status/1668050632878563330

 

New peak for Heated this week in the UK at #68. The beginning of HITeds reign? :jonny6:

But The Girl's told me America has a DUD was that girl?

 

I was informed CHURCH SKIP was her next Single Ladies?

 

What happened? :gaycat3:

3 hours ago, kimberly said:

thee outfit she hasn't dared to replace yet... :jonny:

 

gettyimages-1488956120_vert-a12c767a0a2619c03c15dfa98fc35c3328d1c91c-s1100-c50.jpg 3846.jpg?width=1200&height=1200&quality=85&auto=format&fit=crop&s=17f59316cf626da4b3959d250ed8cc8d 

 

ezgif-4-9819c03c06.thumb.gif.9263c5f516e

it’s gorj but realistically it’s probably because at the end of the day it’s a shimmery catsuit like the many she’s had before meaning it’s comfy and easy to care for like the blue MCSWT one that  got a lot of use

 

imo it’s smart to have a piece like that because it’s visually striking but easy to have multiple made and launder :jonny6:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.