Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Beyoncé

This is part 1 of the Beyoncé discussion.

Featured Replies

8 hours ago, Devin said:

I think we know who behind some of these… :lmao:

 

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

Is that S supposed to be me? I ain’t part of this rate 

 

:deadbanana2: 

  • Replies 143.5k
  • Views 7.2m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • It was the best concert of my life, bar none. Idc!    It was extraordinary, it was ineffable.  I knew I loved it based on the videos but I... Hey I don't know.    Best moment

  • SashaDevachelli
    SashaDevachelli

    I know this award is a joke but the point is, she has cemented herself in history with the likes of Whitney and Lauryn. And on top of that she won an award for a genre that completely ridiculed and ex

  • Potentially #1 in the US, UK and Canada in the same week   

3 hours ago, Pepo said:

I'm That Girl is one of the most intricate and experimental tracks on Renaissance. 

 

Making a Hip-Hop structure blend into a sophisticated Björk-like atmosphere and incorporating soulful vocals is something that only Beyoncé could only come up with. 

 

No wonder it sounds so great live, I can't get over how beautiful the ad-libs sound. 

Yeah I'm That Girl is genius tbh. I didn't get it from the start and was just meh about it but after that teaser dropped I've been obsessed. The performances just further enhanced my love for it. 
 

But while I can see how ITG might not be everyone's cup of tea, I'm must surprised at some of you still not warming up to Plastic Off The Sofa. It's crazy to me because that's classic Beyoncé. 

I’m That Legend and Pure/P*ssy are songs for intellectuals so im not surprised they have a few (unfortunate) haters :mandown:

Nnnnn….well as long as h*es know Virgo’s God is King, all is as it should be :ihype:

 

I’m super perched to see the results now, I hope we get them soon :gaycat5:

21 hours ago, AxelFox said:

I don't want Ariana anywhere near POTS.

 

That is such an intimate track and a very clear ode to her relationship with Jay. What could Ariana grande possibly add to the song? 

I agree

 

spacer.png

5 minutes ago, Devin said:

Yes :lmao:

:rip:

 

4 minutes ago, Mr. Specialist said:

https://twitter.com/mrsleakt/status/1667738455718215680?s=46
 

Is this the official account of Mr. S here on ATRL? If so, he is a reliable source.

I don’t think so 

  • ATRL Moderator
6 minutes ago, Mr. Specialist said:

https://twitter.com/mrsleakt/status/1667738455718215680?s=46
 

Is this the official account of Mr. S here on ATRL? If so, he is a reliable source.

@Mr.S whats good? :mandown:

9 minutes ago, Mr. Specialist said:

https://twitter.com/mrsleakt/status/1667738455718215680?s=46
 

Is this the official account of Mr. S here on ATRL? If so, he is a reliable source.

No it's a fake account that lies for clout. Mr. S only posts on this site

Okay, so I messed up with my Marseille tickets, thinking they were golden circle, we went out and bought supplies and were about to camp out when we realised they were actually seated tickets :skull:

That being said, I've finally been able to process the experience that was the Barcelona show. Let me say, NO REGRETS flying all the way from Australia and I'm glad we picked that show for Club Renaissance. The crowd was hyped the whole way through. The ballads at the beginning were an amazing introduction to the show. Really let you absorb the enormity of the stage and production and the vocals were to die for. I was very surprised that the crowd seemed to know all the words, even to the lesser known ballads. Cozy, Energy, AS/Mashup, Heated and Diva were all highlights. Blue absolutely killed it and you could see just how proud Bey was, it made me emotional. Surprisingly for me, BMS was also a major highlight. The interaction and joy on her face was next level. I like BMS, but I wasn't that excited for it coming into the show but I've definitely been converted. I will say, there was only one lull in energy and that was the Lift off section, outside of that everyone was going hard and having an absolute ball. I was surrounded by a massive group of Brazilians who kept coming and going in CR which was a bit disruptive as they'd regroup and cause a bit of chaos each time but no big deal. A girl out of this group ended up on Beyoncé.com because she held up her sign the entire time which was also a bit annoying as I was one from the barrier, of course behind her. Overall though Beychella > RWT > FWT > MCWT as far as shows I've seen go.

Bring on tonight!

 

Edited by benyonce

I’m that Gay truly sounds like a sonic creation that birthed out of  FKA’ Twigs, Bjork’s and Beyoncé’s eggs when they met in the pool full of traveling waves’ sperms. There are, however, at least 7 songs better than it on Renny :giraffe:

14 hours ago, Devin said:

I think we know who behind some of these… :lmao:

 

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

Wait is there a rate?? What did I miss? I didn’t receive any notification *****

  • ATRL Moderator
15 minutes ago, MrPiggyMoka said:

Wait is there a rate?? What did I miss? I didn’t receive any notification *****

 

On 5/30/2023 at 8:40 PM, Blue Rose said:

spacer.png

 

I'm That Girl - 

Cozy - 

Alien Superstar -

Cuff It - 

Energy - 

Break My Soul -

Church Girl - 

Plastic Off The Sofa - 

Virgo's Groove - 

Move - 

Heated - 

Thique - 

All Up In Your Mind - 

America Has A Problem -

Pure/Honey -

Summer Renaissance - 

:jonny5:

If someone holds a sign in front of me in CR Beyonce is gonna notice me because we'll be fighting

speaking of Björkoncé, I will never get over the fact that mother could’ve been on Medúlla.

maybe that’s part of why I love I’M THAT GIRL, it’s like Bey channeling that energy we could’ve had if her schedule hadn’t been so packed at the time 

 



the girls who see the vision and get it GET it:jonny6:

3 hours ago, Starshine said:

Barcelona was LOUD af singing Sweet Dreams. I wanted it to throw her off. :bibliahh:

Yass! Force her to perform it…. Again! She’ll never escape such hymn 

It’s everyone switching their tone and choosing rennie over the FWT after seeing both live :giraffe:. Haven’t seen rennie in person yet but it just looks like the most fun of two

1 hour ago, cloudbusting said:

speaking of Björkoncé, I will never get over the fact that mother could’ve been on Medúlla.

maybe that’s part of why I love I’M THAT GIRL, it’s like Bey channeling that energy we could’ve had if her schedule hadn’t been so packed at the time 

 



the girls who see the vision and get it GET it:jonny6:

Tha fact that Beyoncé was supposed to be featured on Medulla :jonny2:

 

https://twitter.com/bjorkspears/status/1262343098354597888

 

Being praised by Björk herself must be the best compliment ever :clap3:

Edited by Pepo

How does European geography work? Why did she go to England, then France, then England again, and then back to France? lol

  • ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, Opulence said:

How does European geography work? Why did she go to England, then France, then England again, and then back to France? lol

Paris is closer to London (rest of UK).


Marseille is tech the Italy show + closer to Barcelona and Italy than UK. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.