Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Beyoncé

This is part 1 of the Beyoncé discussion.

Featured Replies

48 minutes ago, trainsskyscrapers said:

Too complex, that won't catch on.

  • Replies 143.5k
  • Views 7.2m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • It was the best concert of my life, bar none. Idc!    It was extraordinary, it was ineffable.  I knew I loved it based on the videos but I... Hey I don't know.    Best moment

  • SashaDevachelli
    SashaDevachelli

    I know this award is a joke but the point is, she has cemented herself in history with the likes of Whitney and Lauryn. And on top of that she won an award for a genre that completely ridiculed and ex

  • Potentially #1 in the US, UK and Canada in the same week   

2 hours ago, Devin said:

Any Hive who gave a below 5 score?

 

spacer.png

I gave a score/ rating by comparing the songs…so with that being said a yes :coffee2:

  • ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, ToraeGilt said:

I gave a score/ rating by comparing the songs…so with that being said a yes :coffee2:

Can’t wait to fume and drag ur scores then. :jonny5:

Jesus, the run from Countdown to I Miss You to Dance For You to I Care is so insanely good. I Care especially, best song on the album. Can't believe how hard 4's been hitting for me after years of basically ignoring it. 

3 hours ago, Devin said:

Any Hive who gave a below 5 score?

 

spacer.png

Several i fear. Let me spill a little tea.

Here are the songs that have received a 1/10

Spoiler

im that girl

energy
church girl

Plastic Off The Sofa

All Up In Your Mind

Pure Honey

Summer Renaissance 

 

so 7/16

spacer.png

14 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

Several i fear. Let me spill a little tea.

Here are the songs that have received a 1/10

  Hide contents

im that girl

energy
church girl

Plastic Off The Sofa

All Up In Your Mind

Pure Honey

Summer Renaissance 

 

so 7/16

spacer.png

 

Spoiler

I’m that girl? These ppl are NUTS! 

 

Edited by ToraeGilt

  • ATRL Moderator
7 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

Several i fear. Let me spill a little tea.

Here are the songs that have received a 1/10

  Hide contents

im that girl

energy

Plastic Off The Sofa

Summer Renaissance 

spacer.png

I think we know who behind some of these… :lmao:

 

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

21 minutes ago, Devin said:

I think we know who behind some of these… :lmao:

 

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

I haven’t submitted mine yet 

C2518378-1E1A-45AE-B34D-2575A8E1C40E.thu

  • ATRL Moderator
14 minutes ago, Triton said:

I haven’t submitted mine yet 

C2518378-1E1A-45AE-B34D-2575A8E1C40E.thu

don’t forget to pan Alien Superstar for me :heart:

 

spacer.png

https://twitter.com/beyonceaccess/status/1667710445946392576?s=21

 

Quote

According to our 100% reliable source, the dispute between Morumbi and Allianz Parque for the Renaissance World Tour shows has come to an end. Beyoncé closed the shows in São Paulo with Allianz Parque! Morumbi does not have the necessary structure to hold the shows and did not meet the requirements demanded by the Bey team. 🇧🇷

 

1 hour ago, Devin said:

I think we know who behind some of these… :lmao:

 

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

:rip:

 

Mine isn't in yet

23 minutes ago, Shelter said:

WOW, that morumbi has a capacity of 67k people whereby the other venue has a 43k capacity, bey might end doing multiple shows to make up for it

1 hour ago, Devin said:

I think we know who behind some of these… :lmao:

 

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

Well :gaynetcat2:

10 days until we get the BREAK MY SOUL music video to celebrate its anniversary :jonny:

 

Spoiler

IMG_7102.gif IMG_7102.gif IMG_7102.gif

 

12 minutes ago, kimberly said:

10 days until we get the BREAK MY SOUL music video to celebrate its anniversary :jonny:

 

  Hide contents

IMG_7102.gif IMG_7102.gif IMG_7102.gif

 

imagine if we actually do though, i will CRY :gaycat7:

Sent! Honestly the novelty of some songs definitely passed and others gained great momentum and well some just stayed at the bottom like a cum stain on the sofa. 
 

tumblr_otjyveo27F1u86cjno1_250.gif

Down with Pure/Vinegar! :fan:

So the 1/10’s are mostly the usual suspects. Some definitely deserved. Y’all hate peaceful and smooth music so of course Plastic would make the list. A bit surprised by Energy and Summer Ren was a shock. 

You have to be a special category of insane to rate Im That God a 1.

spacer.png

 

 

I'm That Girl is one of the most intricate and experimental tracks on Renaissance. 

 

Making a Hip-Hop structure blend into a sophisticated Björk-like atmosphere and incorporating soulful vocals is something that only Beyoncé could only come up with. 

 

No wonder it sounds so great live, I can't get over how beautiful the ad-libs sound. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.