Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Beyoncé

This is part 1 of the Beyoncé discussion.

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, Devin said:

Paris is closer to London (rest of UK).


Marseille is tech the Italy show + closer to Barcelona and Italy than UK. 

Ohh that makes sense, thanks!

  • Replies 143.5k
  • Views 7.2m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • It was the best concert of my life, bar none. Idc!    It was extraordinary, it was ineffable.  I knew I loved it based on the videos but I... Hey I don't know.    Best moment

  • SashaDevachelli
    SashaDevachelli

    I know this award is a joke but the point is, she has cemented herself in history with the likes of Whitney and Lauryn. And on top of that she won an award for a genre that completely ridiculed and ex

  • Potentially #1 in the US, UK and Canada in the same week   

28 minutes ago, Shelter said:

Huge crowd tonight. They really filled the floor even around the risers at back. 
 

https://twitter.com/beyoncepress/status/1667954882031042562?s=21

 

:clap3:

It’s raining atm. I wonder if anything will change because of the rain?

18 minutes ago, bwhansen said:

New silver dress for Cuff It!

I love it, it reminds me the one she used in Brussels. 

 

15 minutes ago, Opulence said:

Anyone watching the show right now? I need someone to commentate with ahah

1+1 feels even more magical in the rain. She really is the best. 

2 minutes ago, Pepo said:

I love it, it reminds me the one she used in Brussels. 

 

1+1 feels even more magical in the rain. She really is the best. 

What live are you watching? All mine stopped :/ 

4 minutes ago, Opulence said:

What live are you watching? All mine stopped :/ 

On Tik Tok 

 

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZGJQPBRGg/

Okay I wasn’t expecting the crowd to be so hype tonight. It was so funny watching the crowd run out of the mosh every time it started raining before the show started. Even the risers completely evacuated. Then just a massive stampede when the music started. The entire floor was full but the floor was also very small compared to Barcelona, but a very high grandstand. Overall another amazing show but the energy, performance and overall feel still goes to Barcelona, by a long shot.

Love her new opening dress

 

hate the new cuff it look 

I wonder how many tour accessories she’s damaged just by casually tossing them on stage during the show. 

2 hours ago, Tripthelight said:

I wonder how many tour accessories she’s damaged just by casually tossing them on stage during the show. 

she's taking "it should cost a billion to look this good" a bit too literally :dies:

ive been drinking but that cuff it remix/energy transition she does on tour... i think it may be my favorite like UGH why is she so good

1 hour ago, kimberly said:

she's taking "it should cost a billion to look this good" a bit too literally :dies:

What did she throw tonight?

56 minutes ago, Opulence said:

What did she throw tonight?

The antenna headset on the mugler outfit

I cant believe Im seeing BEYONCE for the first time this week :jonny: 

 

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Rider said:

I cant believe Im seeing BEYONCE for the first time this week :jonny: 

 

spacer.png

Omg, the first time?! Enjoy!! 

beyonce show at france was the most attended in history, surpassing rolling stones, she did over 58k. Someone Thread it

8 hours ago, Opulence said:

What did she throw tonight?

Her glasses for the new BMS/energy look. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.