Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Beyoncé

This is part 1 of the Beyoncé discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 143.5k
  • Views 7.2m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • It was the best concert of my life, bar none. Idc!    It was extraordinary, it was ineffable.  I knew I loved it based on the videos but I... Hey I don't know.    Best moment

  • SashaDevachelli
    SashaDevachelli

    I know this award is a joke but the point is, she has cemented herself in history with the likes of Whitney and Lauryn. And on top of that she won an award for a genre that completely ridiculed and ex

  • Potentially #1 in the US, UK and Canada in the same week   

I would prefer Ariana on act 2 on a new track tbh. Save that big collab for when it counts. 

1 minute ago, Shelter said:

I would prefer Ariana on act 2 on a new track tbh. Save that big collab for when it counts. 

Honestly same but i wont complain:giraffe:
I would absolutely love to hear them together so I’d take it if it was in a remix, but it would be much more exciting for a new track.

Also if they both sing POTS to one another it will sound like a lesbian anthem :duca::duca::duca:

 

spacer.png

Summer solstice here we come

 

IMG_7102.gif

 

1 hour ago, Blue Rose said:

Please send your rates this weekend. We are close to 40 ballots and I would love if we could get there

 

spacer.png

Did you count the ones that were posted in here on the first day or should I send mine again

 

IMG_7102.gif

55 minutes ago, AxelFox said:

I don't want Ariana anywhere near POTS.

 

That is such an intimate track and a very clear ode to her relationship with Jay. What could Ariana grande possibly add to the song? 

Ariana is a married woman too and she sings these "deep in love" tracks very well that have sexual undertones. They actually will sound beautiful together imo.

I agree, whatever part she's got, she can easily make it about Dalton and convey the same feeling as Bey

1 hour ago, Shelter said:

I would prefer Ariana on act 2 on a new track tbh. Save that big collab for when it counts. 

I can already see the "Rain on Me" comparison threads being typed up :dies: 

I really need her to add DIL dubai on setlist again... at least for NA leg.. the public needs it

11 minutes ago, kimberly said:

I can already see the "Rain on Me" comparison threads being typed up :dies: 

Would be fun :fan:

  • ATRL Moderator
10 minutes ago, SixWholeYears said:

I really need her to add DIL dubai on setlist again... at least for NA leg.. the public needs it

I think she’ll add THQ-AUIYM-DIL for the last show.

19 minutes ago, Embustera said:

Ariana is perfect for that track. She has good vocals too.

Agreed. We got a glimpse of their voice together with this track:

 

 

They sound absolutely stunning together

 

2 hours ago, Mitsouko said:

Summer solstice here we come

 

IMG_7102.gif

 

Did you count the ones that were posted in here on the first day or should I send mine again

 

IMG_7102.gif

I counted them already. No need to send again

 

spacer.png

5 hours ago, Blue Rose said:

Please send your rates this weekend. We are close to 40 ballots and I would love if we could get there

 

spacer.png

Should I just post it here and is it rated out of 10? 

16 minutes ago, ToraeGilt said:

Should I just post it here and is it rated out of 10? 

DM, out of 10, you can give one song an 11

25 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

Beyoncé's "HEATED" received 478,704 plays yesterday on Spotify. Up 3.94% (Total: 73,063,240)

 

:clap3:

But we need the tiktok gurls to come.up with a VIRAL challenge

18 minutes ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

But we need the tiktok gurls to come.up with a VIRAL challenge

https://twitter.com/YonceVocals/status/1667610947454640137?t=kCrkIWyTEtlBuReoFQNqkw&s=19

 

Looks like someone put their hat in the ring.

3 minutes ago, trainsskyscrapers said:

How can you not include an obvious reference to eating during the "eat it"-part? Ugh, we need sth better than that

  • ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, Blue Rose said:

I counted them already. No need to send again

 

spacer.png

Any Hive who gave a below 5 score?

 

spacer.png

GIRLFRIEND WHAT’S UP! HOW DID YOU ASK?

 

spacer.png

 

COME BUILD THIS, WE’RE NEVER PRESSED!

 

spacer.png

 

NO STRESS, REGRET. RENAISSANCE YES!

 

spacer.png

 

K*NT TO THE FEMININE A-WHAT? EOW!

 

spacer.png

Edited by ariesgroove

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.