Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Beyoncé

This is part 1 of the Beyoncé discussion.

Featured Replies

Her streams are REALLY benefiting from the tour

 

FxuVUu4WwAMFDdh?format=png&name=900x900

 

 

 

 

  • Replies 143.5k
  • Views 7.2m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • It was the best concert of my life, bar none. Idc!    It was extraordinary, it was ineffable.  I knew I loved it based on the videos but I... Hey I don't know.    Best moment

  • SashaDevachelli
    SashaDevachelli

    I know this award is a joke but the point is, she has cemented herself in history with the likes of Whitney and Lauryn. And on top of that she won an award for a genre that completely ridiculed and ex

  • Potentially #1 in the US, UK and Canada in the same week   

3 minutes ago, Lose My Breath said:

Her streams are REALLY benefiting from the tour

 

FxuVUu4WwAMFDdh?format=png&name=900x900

 

 

 

 

Yes they are :clap3: Renny could hit 3 billion by the end of the year. 

21 minutes ago, Bears01 said:

Yes they are :clap3: Renny could hit 3 billion by the end of the year. 

3 what? That’s pushing it but 2.5 isn’t too far out of reach..

 

 

8 hours ago, Blue Rose said:

Ever since Blue started performing My Power, the song’s streams have skyrocketed to around 100K per day (it was around 10K before)

so currently My Power is outstreaming I Care, Rather Die Young, Diva and a bunch others songs 

it's my impact tbh. every time I see a video of them performing it I go and stream the song. (which is somehow like every other post on my social media, and I don't even follow any fan pages besides Legion on twitter :deadbanana2:) locals are eating up the Blue cameo like everyone's retweeting, reposting etc.

Every time I think I can not love this woman more, I am wrong. This tour, I am so overwhelmed

6 hours ago, Devin said:

There goes #that taste we were talking about. :biblionny:

Not surprised your a BP fan, checks out.

 

:redface:

3 hours ago, Kawaii said:

Yeah that Beyonce Ai rap song is fire lol, i listened to it so many times.

I hope she comes across and becomes inspired tbh 

Why are you guys so fixed on collabs/features/remixes in the first place? 
 

I'll always take the original versions.

 

There's really no need for Drake on Heated. 

8 hours ago, Nippy'sReceipts said:

Jay also made fun of an abused woman that’s now dead and we can’t even see her do the song now. Why should she stop working with Drake? Heated is one of the best on the album.


Heated remix with Drake would be bigger in the streets than this Kendrick one. That’s just the truth

People are still pretending to be mad about this? Dropping a famous line from a famous movie is not equivalent to "making fun" of an abused woman, please be serious :rip: He was attempting to be clever, but at most you can say it was in bad taste, not malicious. Same with Kendrick's misguided use of the f-slur (you'd think he would have learned from J Cole making the same dumbass mistake, but oh well.)

 

Drake, on the other hand, WAS being malicious. **** him.

Black Parade is a tour highlight. The haters lost, I'm afraid :coffee2:

6 hours ago, Mitsouko said:

ezgif.com-gif-maker.thumb.gif.abeac6715e
 

love this *****

I wanna dive face-first into her kewchie

Black Parade is a phenomenal song. It's so unique and so Beyonce. Idk how you can stan her and not enjoy it :rip: 

 

I can't believe it's three years old. :deadbanana4:

this is absolutely taking me out :bibliahh:the mental hoops people will jump through...

12 hours ago, BGKC said:

The Gift: 440k daily

 

  Hide contents

Joanne: 450k daily 

Witness: 270k daily 

Femme Fatale + Glory + BJ: 512k daily

 

 

spacer.png

 

 

 

:coffee:

On 6/3/2023 at 7:07 AM, Pepo said:

The second concert from London has been uploaded in 4K on YT

 

  Hide contents

 

She said the show is not about perfection, but damn, it's flawless to me :weeps:

She lied and you believe that? 

1 hour ago, BGKC said:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CtC6eJogtbf/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
 

Let’s talk about Kelly working overtime! :flame:

The comments being filled with Beyoncé comparisons. :shakeno: I wish Kelly could just be praised for her talent and beauty etc. instead of it being a constant comparison, or need to disparage Beyoncé in order to lift her up.

Saw the queen live yesterday. What a heavenly experience. She’s perfect in every way :wanda:

was texted about a pop up store event taking place overseas and not about a heated remix with drake. giselle, THIS is the problem. 

 

spacer.png

29 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

The comments being filled with Beyoncé comparisons. :shakeno: I wish Kelly could just be praised for her talent and beauty etc. instead of it being a constant comparison, or need to disparage Beyoncé in order to lift her up.

I knew that would be the case and just chose not to even bother going through said comments. They fed off each others talents and grew together as artists since they were children. Of course they’re going to have major similarities as performers. 

14 hours ago, Blue Rose said:

My Power is outstreaming I Care, Rather Die Young, Diva and a bunch others songs 

All the exposure those songs get, RDY is central in the tour and the other two songs have been done to death, even at Beychella and they're pulling less than 100K? :lmao:

Mess!!! 

 

Anyway I want Heated to smash solo. It should remain solo, same with AS. Will they even be released? 

I agree with @giRLbye., FYWB would have slayed. It really deserves to be exposed for it's brilliance.

 

The tour has too many songs from albums when she used to promote and very few songs from her last three efforts that she mishandled : TG, Lemonade and ST. I think there are less than 4 songs from Lemonade and ST in total, her two most acclaimed and recent albums. 

Quote

Beyoncé's "HEATED" has been added to 4 Spotify Playlists:

 

1. Big On The Internet at #25 [3.1M followers]

2. BBE at #1 [800k followers]

3. Outliers at #1 [142k followers]

4. !!! at #18 [101k followers]

https://twitter.com/Beyonce_data/status/1665263231818948610

I can't decide if this look is witchy or saintly. I just know I love it so much.

 

aa9d9e4ce53b8176771e915d38594ca6105e0b66

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.