Everything posted by Bears01
-
2026 US Midterms Megathread ๐บ๐ธ Election November 3, 2026
I don't believe we're getting D+15 environment, but the basic reality is: democrats already had a D+8 midterm against Trump. And that was with a way better economy and gas prices around $2.50 a gallon. The cost of living and Iran war are horrid, and republicans can't really escape that basic fact. Granted, trumps first victory felt like an absolute fluke and stroke of luck (unlike 2024 where he won completely organically and kinda won over the American public from mid 2024 till about April 2025), so there was pushback for awhile about him being in office. This time, the backlash and anger over the state of the country is felt everywhere, every day, and not just from raging angry resist libs and woke wine moms.
-
2026 US Midterms Megathread ๐บ๐ธ Election November 3, 2026
It might have peaked, but the price of diesel is still outrageous. $6.50 for diesel is catastrophic. I meant prices need to absolutely PLUMMET to like $3.50 for the gop not to be absolutely cooked. Diesel gas prices high=everything gets more expensive
- Trump TV immediately flops. Is Trump in his 143/Lizzo/Miley era?
-
2026 US Midterms Megathread ๐บ๐ธ Election November 3, 2026
Gas prices probably have 1 more week to plummet before the cakes officially baked on republicans chances this year. But their cash advantage will probably help them from the bottom completely falling out in some of these senate races regardless
-
2026 US Midterms Megathread ๐บ๐ธ Election November 3, 2026
I don't trust that these people are legit. I'm fully bought in that it's liberals pretending to be Trump voters. I know Trump voters. I'm surrounded by them. And I know a ton of them are pissed and constantly bitching about the state of the country (mainly the crappy economy and COL). What they simply do is not talk about Trump. They don't go on long tangents about how much they regret voting for him, even though they know he's responsible for this
-
Trump dips below 30% approval in a poll for the 1st time
Americans need to learn the very hard way that elections have consequences. The disgusting rise in prices and current COL crisis is miserable, but when the American people happily elect someone who's single handily made it explode, we get what we deserve
-
2026 US Midterms Megathread ๐บ๐ธ Election November 3, 2026
This goes out to all the mega cringe libs who loved to say circa 2018-2025 "I disagreed with president Bush, but at least he loved our country and loved democracy, unlike DRUMPF!!!": https://x.com/polltracker2024/status/2102178401750577236?s=46
-
2026 US Midterms Megathread ๐บ๐ธ Election November 3, 2026
Iran knowing the American public better than the American public knows themselvesโฆ"nothing gets the American people more upset than high gas prices". How embarrassing on our end
-
2026 US Midterms Megathread ๐บ๐ธ Election November 3, 2026
Yeah, like literal hyperinflation is happening before our very eyes. 98% of the public doesn't care about Hasan piker
-
2026 US Midterms Megathread ๐บ๐ธ Election November 3, 2026
Still can't shake the feeling that there's a massive polling error happening in some of these races (IE: Texas especially, Ohio, and others). But at the same time, gas prices are skyrocketing and are probably going to be over $5 a gallon nationally by Election Day, and the way republicans are acting publicly you can tell they're shook. I don't care bout Dems winning the house. They would have already if everything was going fine. Jeffries is a do nothing loser and will be just that. I just want Dems to have the authority to block any opening on the Supreme Court. That's all I care about. There's a solid chance uncle Thomas or uncle Roberts, and sadly miss Sotomayer too, die before trumps term is over. And it would be nice to see Dems flip some state legislatures so they can pass some policies like MN did in 2023.
-
Blue Ivy stuns in Paris
Thank GOD she looks like her mom. Truly the genetic battle between heaven and hell, and heaven won
-
2026 US Midterms Megathread ๐บ๐ธ Election November 3, 2026
Exterminate America right now, please god. The fact that 30% of people think like this too: https://x.com/marcofoster_/status/2098797334331093016?s=46
-
Ted Cruz gets loudly booed on national tv for an extended period of time
- What is Beyoncรฉ's biggest controversy in recent years?
The only "controversy" I've heard in recent years that's actually broken through to people not living on their phones is people thinking she was associated with Diddys crimes. That's it. But it's massively died down and is basically a non factor now. None of these other issues broke through to anyone off of ATRL- Lady Gaga welcomes first child, Rose, with fiancรฉ
Even as a non fan, people in here complaining about her (possibly) using a surrogate are WEIRD. It's none of your business Congrats Gaga!- American men stun during Mister USA swimwear contest
Delaware and Kansas could bend me over the Golden Gate Bridge the rest do nothing for me- 2026 US Midterms Megathread ๐บ๐ธ Election November 3, 2026
Trans girls in sports is such a non issue to the American public, it's such a shame democrats are even entertaining it to alienate some of their own voters, all while gas prices are about to hit record highsโฆlike, don't even talk about it- Today officially marks the 25th anniversary of the 9/11 terrorist attacks
I did visit ground zero when I was very young, and just under 2 years before the anniversary of that day, and it's something I will remember for the rest of my life. It was still a complete mess, and was just insanely sad. It always will be, it's the site of a day that single handily changed our country forever where a lot of people suffered agonizing and terrifying deaths- Today officially marks the 25th anniversary of the 9/11 terrorist attacks
I'm not trying (and wasn't really trying to) go deep down a rabbit hole with all of this. I was just saying fishy stuff happened and it's at least somewhat questionable. And my aunt worked right next to the towers and was there that day, so this goes beyond me "being deep into conspiracies". I have questions. Simple. And addressing your main point, it has been reported multiple times that people on the flight used their personal cellphones to make calls to their loved ones or people on the ground: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Media_documentation_of_the_September_11_attacks#Telecommunication_devices The 9/11 commission report themselves said at least 3 people on flight 93 alone made calls from their cellphones- Today officially marks the 25th anniversary of the 9/11 terrorist attacks
Yeah, I'm in the same boat. There's way too many holes and fishy stuff in the official story/report. From everything to the Saudi Arabia connection, to the U.S. governments reaction, from people being able to make phone calls from airplanes with cellphones in 2001 (something I can't even do in 2026 ffs), from the way the towers collapsed (especially the North Tower) justโฆ.odd. All around odd. At absolute best case scenario, the most believable thing that's "least bad" is that the Government knew it was gonna happen, and allowed it to happen to get the public's support for their broader military intervention in the Middle East. At worst case scenario, you can say they did the whole thing themselves, from controlling how the towers collapsed, and everything in between. The official story is wildly inconsistent with too many flaws and too many inconsistencies- Sydney Sweeney goes butt naked for sports trading app campaign
- 2026 US Midterms Megathread ๐บ๐ธ Election November 3, 2026
Crockett is DEEP in the pockets of AIPAC and Crypto $$. She is not even remotely "progressive". Shes an IDPOL K hiver in human form- Today officially marks the 25th anniversary of the 9/11 terrorist attacks
- Report: US gas and diesel prices hit highest totals in recorded history
It has downstream effects on the entire economy. If diesel gas prices are high, it affects the price of food, air travel, just about everything. The Democratic Party is awful, and I blame them entirely for how we got here. Having said that, I'd be lying if I said I didn't want them to still win control of the senate to fully block Trump from appointing anymore psychos to our courts, and for it to benefit certain states having a democratic controlled government (states like WI and PA in particular).- Desperation - Trump promises $5k stimulus checks if Republicans win the midterms
Baby, we're talking about the American public here. Likeโฆโฆthose people are everywhere - What is Beyoncรฉ's biggest controversy in recent years?