Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Beyoncé

This is part 1 of the Beyoncé discussion.

Featured Replies

44 minutes ago, Pepo said:

The 250K empty-handed Parisians are a perfect example of that

that was 250K people in queue to buy Paris tickets, not necessarily 250K Parisians.

 

either way, we're not saying she doesn't have demand in Europe. it's just not this exaggerated thing, and certainly not beyond the demand for her here in the US. she can add a tour stop in Bumf*ck, Idaho (which she kinda is doing with the Louisville, KY date :deadbanana2:) and it will sell out sooner or later. she can't tour Skopje or Chisinau like that, unless she sold Club Renaissance tickets for $5.

  • Replies 143.5k
  • Views 7.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • It was the best concert of my life, bar none. Idc!    It was extraordinary, it was ineffable.  I knew I loved it based on the videos but I... Hey I don't know.    Best moment

  • SashaDevachelli
    SashaDevachelli

    I know this award is a joke but the point is, she has cemented herself in history with the likes of Whitney and Lauryn. And on top of that she won an award for a genre that completely ridiculed and ex

  • Potentially #1 in the US, UK and Canada in the same week   

47 minutes ago, americanshameless said:

I fear the Poland crowd's gonna be dead. Worst countries to open and close with :rip: 

Poland was wild at the OTRII, JAY-Z and Beyoncé were enjoying it

I love how the Hive always comes up with these legs and plans as if Bey ever mentioned she wants to break touring records. Lol

 

If, and that is a big IF, she manages to cross 500mio touring gross, shed become the first black woman (and maybe even person?) To do so. Do you guys get how massive that is? She doesnt need to compete with childless and loveless Taylor Swift or the band Coldplay or so to do that. 

 

+ as a billionaire i dont know if she even has those manmade records in mind. To me she seems like she just wants to have a good time.witout overworking herself. Her priorities are her family and I doubt she wants to put her kids at that age through such a long period (we are talking 1 year if she added a second led) of unregularities.

41 minutes ago, Opulence said:

https://twitter.com/RenaissanceWT/status/1664680385395949571

 

Now how do we get someone to record the whole show from those speakers

wait......lemme get a field recorder and a vip seat real quick....

I don’t think there is a second leg for Europe. But her team is very slow just announce the dates for Oceania and South America. 

2 hours ago, QueenB said:

So I attended last night and all the issues I pointed out prior really don’t matter when you’re there. Flaws and All was so good live I can’t believe I was enjoying it so much, SUCH  a good show :jonny:

no way in hell, im going to enjoy Rather Die Young when I see her :coffee:

7 minutes ago, Embustera said:

I don’t think there is a second leg for Europe. But her team is very slow just announce the dates for Oceania and South America. 

Too slow. Other acts are announcing now. 

20 minutes ago, Shelter said:

Too slow. Other acts are announcing now. 

It took an eternity to announce the Summer dates :deadbanana:

she needs to announce Oceania and Asia like next week. LatAm can be announced around October 

4 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

It took an eternity to announce the Summer dates :deadbanana:

she needs to announce Oceania and Asia like next week. LatAm can be announced around October 

It’s a joke. Australia has been rumoured since before the tour was announced. Like come on. Get on with it. 

Edited by Shelter

1 minute ago, Shelter said:

It’s a joke. Australia has been rumoured since before the tour was announced. Like come on. Get on with it. 

They wanna create "hype" because of the "you better get it now or theres no time left"-strategy. Annoying, but.most likely effective

3 minutes ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

They wanna create "hype" because of the "you better get it now or theres no time left"-strategy. Annoying, but.most likely effective

I hate it tbh. Pink announced hers for next Feb. Bey can get a move on. 

One of the workers shows the stage build. Looks even bigger when you’re up there

 

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZGJxxdQwQ/

There def has to be a second EU leg in 2024 that includes Ireland & Italy. 
 

Amsterdam (x 2)

Antwerp

Barcelona

Berlin

Brussels

Cardiff

Denmark

Dublin (x 2)

Frankfurt

Geneva

Glasgow 

London (x 5)

Lisbon

Madrid

Manchester

Milan 

München

Oslo

Paris (x 4) 

Rome

Stockholm

Vienna

Warsaw 

Zurrich

I can do for you, what Martin did for the people

ezgif.com-gif-maker.thumb.gif.abeac6715e393cbe2f04612f42ae1c1f.gif 
Ran by the men, but the women keep the tempo

ezgif.com-gif-maker.thumb.gif.abeac6715e393cbe2f04612f42ae1c1f.gif 
It's very seldom, that you're blessed to find your equal

ezgif.com-gif-maker.thumb.gif.abeac6715e393cbe2f04612f42ae1c1f.gif 
Still played my part and let you take the lead role, believe me

ezgif.com-gif-maker.thumb.gif.abeac6715e393cbe2f04612f42ae1c1f.gifezgif.com-gif-maker.thumb.gif.abeac6715e393cbe2f04612f42ae1c1f.gifezgif.com-gif-maker.thumb.gif.abeac6715e393cbe2f04612f42ae1c1f.gif

The second concert from London has been uploaded in 4K on YT

 

Spoiler

 

Enjoy and download it if you want :coffee:

 

She said the show is not about perfection, but damn, it's flawless to me :weeps:

1 hour ago, Shelter said:

I hate it tbh. Pink announced hers for next Feb. Bey can get a move on. 

Its quite inconsiderate for people who have to buy plane Tickets and have to book hotels, I agree

Compare the pin-drop silence when BILG starts 

 

 

To the deafening roars when Freakum Dress (fake-out) starts :ahh:

 

 I'm a BILG apologist so I hope she doesn't cut it, but she needs to throw EuropeHive a bone with at least a verse of SD and Freakum Dress before going back into AS/BILG :deadbanana4: In the US, I know the BILG segment will be a highlight seeing as its already shaping up to be a cookout classic

I just noticed that in the interlude before AHAP, the zoom out shot of the globe starts in San Francisco. :gaycat5: 

 

specifically, it starts with the building next to the Transamerica Pyramid. maybe to imply finance controls media? interesting to me nonetheless.

 

 

59 minutes ago, mariposa said:

Compare the pin-drop silence when BILG starts 

 

 

To the deafening roars when Freakum Dress (fake-out) starts :ahh:

 

 I'm a BILG apologist so I hope she doesn't cut it, but she needs to throw EuropeHive a bone with at least a verse of SD and Freakum Dress before going back into AS/BILG :deadbanana4: In the US, I know the BILG segment will be a highlight seeing as its already shaping up to be a cookout classic

 Bey won't removed song as black ass BILG to appease a white leaning audience, her show is her show and i love how she does not change it for anyone. Also the audience gets to actually finish the chorus for her during BILG which is really nice.

58 minutes ago, mariposa said:

Compare the pin-drop silence when BILG starts 

 

 

To the deafening roars when Freakum Dress (fake-out) starts :ahh:

 

 I'm a BILG apologist so I hope she doesn't cut it, but she needs to throw EuropeHive a bone with at least a verse of SD and Freakum Dress before going back into AS/BILG :deadbanana4: In the US, I know the BILG segment will be a highlight seeing as its already shaping up to be a cookout classic

I love BILG and it had so much potential but she ignored it and now she’s paying the price. Such a waste!

in a perfect setlist for this particular tour, we would get both songs.

she saw the Heated feedback, hopefully she’s aware of the discourse around the Freakum Dress and Sweet Dreams teasers

2 hours ago, mariposa said:

Compare the pin-drop silence when BILG starts 

 

 

To the deafening roars when Freakum Dress (fake-out) starts :ahh:

 

 I'm a BILG apologist so I hope she doesn't cut it, but she needs to throw EuropeHive a bone with at least a verse of SD and Freakum Dress before going back into AS/BILG :deadbanana4: In the US, I know the BILG segment will be a highlight seeing as its already shaping up to be a cookout classic

The way I’m afraid to even watch this. :lakitu:
 

BILG doesn’t deserve the dust but I understand that it wouldn’t translate well for EU audiences.

  • ATRL Moderator

BILG would be more appreciated during the North American dates. She should’ve slotted Halo or SL for EU.

If they do a SA leg I know Brazil is a lock for a HUGE show, what other countries could she do stadiums in there?

 

In Latin America overall I could see her doing major in Mexico as well.

 

How would Argentina look?

 

I know she'd easily fill stadiums in Oceania and Africa but in curious about her Lat. American popularity.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.